Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 173. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
this price is just crazy low, this should be a top 10 alt , its mind blowing how this is still hoovering around 350-450 sat.
it basically makes me think that this scene doesn't care about features and devs at all...they just all looking for the next ponzi scam ;/

nah it's just a matter of time. Who brings freshness, utility and delivers stays on the top in the long run, no matter what.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
this price is just crazy low, this should be a top 10 alt , its mind blowing how this is still hoovering around 350-450 sat.
it basically makes me think that this scene doesn't care about features and devs at all...they just all looking for the next ponzi scam ;/
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Great job with the flash, and also good job with all thing being delivered.
I will set another buy order, maybe someone sellls cheap to me Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I cant imagine what could be roadmap v3.
I know is early yet for it, just thinking on it!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Current progress updated:

Activity: 115
Will be following this one.
This new features are awesome. I want to see the marketplace
Anyone like the gif added to the main page?

Maybe if it was a bit bigger, you could use it as header, and take the logo smaller behind. Just a suggest ^^
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Great update.  UI is coming together.  I have to admit that I hate those red and green arrows though.  They look out of place.

I've had these icons and they might look better in the wallet.

You can color them to match the other icon colors.  I'd also offer to help design a qt UI.  I'd love to see something similar to Shadow's UI in the Opal wallet.  Not a copy of it but something of that quality.  I am not familiar with the inner workings of the QT wallet but I am familiar with HTML5, CSS and jQuery.  If its possible to separate those files and send to me, I could put together a couple options.

these are actually very nice dude

I agree, some form of them will definitely be in the next release of opal-qt/opal core
QFT
Activity: 476
Great update.  UI is coming together.  I have to admit that I hate those red and green arrows though.  They look out of place.

I've had these icons and they might look better in the wallet.

You can color them to match the other icon colors.  I'd also offer to help design a qt UI.  I'd love to see something similar to Shadow's UI in the Opal wallet.  Not a copy of it but something of that quality.  I am not familiar with the inner workings of the QT wallet but I am familiar with HTML5, CSS and jQuery.  If its possible to separate those files and send to me, I could put together a couple options.

these are actually very nice dude
Activity: 271

OPAL QT WALLET UPDATE

List of Wallet update

-New UI
-Automatic public key sync for Encrypted messaging
-Performance Optimizations, including faster loading and shut down times
-Security fixes
-Automatic coinage optimization for maximum staking
-Almost 100 Commits

keep em coming guys
this is the smoothest/most impressive coin i have invested in since a long time, not too shabby for now.
is it fileshare anonimosly?

Anonymous in the sense that no one can see your decrypted files (they're encrypted), and even if someone were to see your encrypted blob, they would have no way of knowing or proving it's yours

i have the trust all father in opal club. make good work for now
keep work it bassman, all opal team its good!

Thanks Zao!
looking good with all the progress, finally some devs that seem decent enough to care about their investors.
eager to try out the file sharing and marketplace.

We care about all users of our coin.  Everyone who has used opal's features knows they are top notch, and are actual features, not just a built in coinmarketcap browser.

In addition, we listen to suggestions if anyone has any.

Have an OPALtastic day

~Bass
Activity: 467
Merit: 251

Anonymous in the sense that no one can see your decrypted files (they're encrypted), and even if someone were to see your encrypted blob, they would have no way of knowing or proving it's yours

i have the trust all father in opal club. make good work for now
keep work it bassman, all opal team its good!
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
looking good with all the progress, finally some devs that seem decent enough to care about their investors.
eager to try out the file sharing and marketplace.
We will be opening the market place in a couple of weeks. It would be a great time to register Merchant interest at this point.

Would also be great to get some feed back on some intro videos we are working on..

http://youtu.be/hBL1DlQ7ByU

the 2nd one  Grin

Agreed, thanks for the input.
Activity: 782
We will be opening the market place in a couple of weeks. It would be a great time to register Merchant interest at this point.

Would also be great to get some feed back on some intro videos we are working on..

http://youtu.be/hBL1DlQ7ByU

the 2nd one  Grin
Anyone like the gif added to the main page?

Jump to: