Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 175. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
We will be opening the market place in a couple of weeks. It would be a great time to register Merchant interest at this point.

Would also be great to get some feed back on some intro videos we are working on..

http://youtu.be/hBL1DlQ7ByU

While the animation looks neat, it gives the following impressions:

a) Alien, dark, horror, angry

b) Death, ugly, sadistic, evil

Are these the images Opal wants to leave in a person's mind? It gives the opposite effect of wanting someone to want to get involved in something so evil, like the movie "Aliens 1-3"

Teenagers will go that's awesome, and wicked.  Business people (35 yrs to 45 yrs old) with all the money who want to get heavily invested in Opal will take one look at that and walk in the other direction.

Believe me, there are a lot of wallstreet types who invest in crypto as a hobby and they have $50,000 to $100,000 to use as spending cash for it.

The animation shows talent, but the execution conveys a severely negative connotation and actually would hurt the image.

So I'm not fond of it.  Being honest.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Hey Guys, I thought it was time for an update on the status of Roadmap V2.

1. Wallet UI Improvements

This have already been pushed to GitHub, as of a few hours ago, as well as a whole bunch of behind the scenes security, performance, and other optimizations you might not notice in everyday use, but we promise they are there.  This will be released once we get all wallets compiled, but you can have a sneak peek here: http://i.gyazo.com/741f731b41e7f0117bf03febc31145e5.png

2. CoinSource Verification

Done with 7/7 stars!  Documents for a 5 star CryptoAsian rating were sent today, and expect 5 stars within 1-3 days.

3. HTML5 Wallet

This is being worked on, and we're currently porting over OpalEx and Encrypted Messages to the wallet.

4 .Anonymous File Transfers

We're working with Storj on this one to bring you decentralized file transfers.  This is a brand new technology, and there is no ETA yet, but as always, we won't release it until it works!

5. Opal Marketplace

Super close to finish.  Backend only has a few minor changes needed, and frontend is almost done too.  Expect a release in 1-2 weeks (or sooner  Wink)

We'll update you as more of this comes together

~Bass

oh yess, good stuff coming   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

This have already been pushed to GitHub, as of a few hours ago, as well as a whole bunch of behind the scenes security, performance, and other optimizations you might not notice in everyday use, but we promise they are there.  This will be released once we get all wallets compiled, but you can have a sneak peek here: http://i.gyazo.com/741f731b41e7f0117bf03febc31145e5.png

Done with 7/7 stars!  Documents for a 5 star CryptoAsian rating were sent today, and expect 5 stars within 1-3 days.

3. HTML5 Wallet

This is being worked on, and we're currently porting over OpalEx and Encrypted Messages to the wallet.

We're working with Storj on this one to bring you decentralized file transfers.  This is a brand new technology, and there is no ETA yet, but as always, we won't release it until it works!

5. Opal Marketplace

Super close to finish.  Backend only has a few minor changes needed, and frontend is almost done too.  Expect a release in 1-2 weeks (or sooner  Wink)

~Bass

legendary
We will be opening the market place in a couple of weeks. It would be a great time to register Merchant interest at this point.

Would also be great to get some feed back on some intro videos we are working on..

Oh damn,You have some skills to do that !

Nice vid ! Only need a professional actor 'voice' speaking(or pay a cute girl,it allways work) about opal andddd its done Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Its nice as introduction, good job
Activity: 149
Opal the future

ive heard some talk about accumulation not being over yet for certain people  Roll Eyes
we'll see soon enough.

The guy or guys that doesnt want price to go up u mean?.
I got a few more yesterday with the dump at really cheap price

Basically means markets are manipulated across all altcoins don't fall into the trap of selling out because of this.

I just buy more, i dont own enough ^^
Opal the future
ive heard some talk about accumulation not being over yet for certain people  Roll Eyes
we'll see soon enough.

Basically means markets are manipulated across all altcoins don't fall into the trap of selling out because of this.
we'll see soon enough.

Activity: 115
Marketplace (very good PR) was the main reason why people buy Cloak and sent him into the top 10 coins with the largest market capitalization for a limited time. Opal has a chance to succeed where Cloak failed, it needs to speak more loudly

Whilst I agree with your sentiment, we must take into the account the current market situation of Altcoins. Since the time cloak was released the online communities for all Altcoins has contracted due to many unforeseen circumstances. One of our goals is to reach beyond the current spheres BCT IRC TWITTER, and attract other means of investment. This is the only way to ensure long term continued growth and the success of OPAL. The marketplace will give us an opportunity to expand our reach.
Yes I see the situation on the market, but compared to many other coins Opal has a chance to move into a higher league coins and get more attention,
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
we'll see soon enough.
Marketplace (very good PR) was the main reason why people buy Cloak and sent him into the top 10 coins with the largest market capitalization for a limited time. Opal has a chance to succeed where Cloak failed, it needs to speak more loudly

+1000

Cloak failed cause they fully focused on PoSA. A decentralized marketplace would have been the nuts.
Cloak failed because they were made ​​backstage business practices and a lot of people have lost trust,especially their biggest supporters
Opal the future

Whilst I agree with your sentiment, we must take into the account the current market situation of Altcoins. Since the time cloak was released the online communities for all Altcoins has contracted due to many unforeseen circumstances. One of our goals is to reach beyond the current spheres BCT IRC TWITTER, and attract other means of investment. This is the only way to ensure long term continued growth and the success of OPAL. The marketplace will give us an opportunity to expand our reach.
legendary

+1000

Cloak failed cause they fully focused on PoSA. A decentralized marketplace would have been the nuts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Good day, it is good to see active development, I am curious about the marketplace, he should be the main priority in my opinion

We'll see how it turns out, but we all have high hopes.  It shows off some features of opal very nicely too..
legendary
Good day, it is good to see active development, I am curious about the marketplace, he should be the main priority in my opinion

Yeah it can be a game changer.
Awesome job devs, you are delivering everything in the deadline. Bravo
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

3. HTML5 Wallet

5. Opal Marketplace

~Bass
legendary
89 sat low today ?

What the actual fuck ?

I Buy the entire market at 89sat,pm me Wink
Jump to: