Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 179. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I have been looking as a new investor to buy this coin.
Can someone explain me if it is a good investment?

Well I dont think anyone can explain to you if its a good investment to you or not, because you decide your own investments. But I can talk for myself...

As far as I can see, this coin brought nothing but good. I sincerely think we might be facing a different coin. Instead of the regular scam everything is really transparent. There is no pump and dump for a quick profit neither non-sense hype trying to increase the coins value. We have been watching a slowly and supported increase of the coins community and, therefor, a slowly increase in value.

Until today, the dev team delievered everything they said they would and even some extra projects they didn't announced previously.
I'm not a code expert but from what I've seen / I've been told, the code is not just some random copy paste from another pump and dump coin. This might not say a lot about the coin itself but I think it shows how the team behind Opal is into this project and it's skilled to deliever what they promise and get this coin further.

The coin and the devs have been checked by cryptoasian and the other 7/7 thingie. They have been added to cryptsy really fast and are trading in 5 or 6 exchanges. I know most of this doesn't really mean anything nowadays but I guess it shows the strenght outsiders see in this coin.

I think there is no reason to believe this coin will stop now since we are going on the second roadmap.

Due to all this, in my opinion, yes it is a good investment. I invested myself into this coin and I've been watching some other people do the same.

If you decide this is a good investment for you, see you in the moon!

Thank you for your explanation, i got more in touch with opal ^^.
Seems like a fair coin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Well I dont think anyone can explain to you if its a good investment to you or not, because you decide your own investments. But I can talk for myself...

As far as I can see, this coin brought nothing but good. I sincerely think we might be facing a different coin. Instead of the regular scam everything is really transparent. There is no pump and dump for a quick profit neither non-sense hype trying to increase the coins value. We have been watching a slowly and supported increase of the coins community and, therefor, a slowly increase in value.

Until today, the dev team delievered everything they said they would and even some extra projects they didn't announced previously.
I'm not a code expert but from what I've seen / I've been told, the code is not just some random copy paste from another pump and dump coin. This might not say a lot about the coin itself but I think it shows how the team behind Opal is into this project and it's skilled to deliever what they promise and get this coin further.

The coin and the devs have been checked by cryptoasian and the other 7/7 thingie. They have been added to cryptsy really fast and are trading in 5 or 6 exchanges. I know most of this doesn't really mean anything nowadays but I guess it shows the strenght outsiders see in this coin.

I think there is no reason to believe this coin will stop now since we are going on the second roadmap.

Due to all this, in my opinion, yes it is a good investment. I invested myself into this coin and I've been watching some other people do the same.

If you decide this is a good investment for you, see you in the moon!

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
First prototype of our HTML5 wallet:

This is not the final version.

looks good, thx for teaser.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
Activity: 139
600 wall is being eaten right now Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Everything is coming together nicely.
Couple of screenshots of the new, easier to use UI (taken from testing):

Thanks, keep 'em comin!
Activity: 214
I like the newer font better than the "space age" type font.

If this is a coin, to be used for business, it should have a business feel to it.

The really fat green arrow annoys me for some reason. Its a little comic like, and I don't know if purple and green on the same screen go together.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
OPAL MARKETPLACE UPDATE

Everything to do with users/profiles back-end is done, as well as a lot of the interactive (and fundamental) parts of the front-end. This includes authentication and viewing/editing info. Listings basics are in, it just needs fleshing out and feature additions including uploading and distribution of goods. Opals conversion rate to BTC and most Fiats is ready to go with info coming from Cryptsy, Bittrex, and Openexchangerates.

The design is being worked on as we speak.
Activity: 882

that is good keep us updated.

First prototype of our HTML5 wallet:

This is not the final version.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
/starts preparing some moon images etc.........

Wait, what? Moon? Let me get my space helmet! Cheesy

Haha don't put it on just yet... but maybe get it out the wardrobe and give it a clean Cheesy
/starts preparing some moon images etc.........

Wait, what? Moon? Let me get my space helmet! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
future are bright Smiley

Look like someone have prepare his order @ 1000 sat and more !

1k sat is low. That will be around 150btc marketcap, yet low

True

Still we need a beggining Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
future are bright Smiley

1k sat is low. That will be around 150btc marketcap, yet low
legendary
Activity: 1988
future are bright Smiley

Activity: 467
Merit: 251
Price is looking a bit better today Smiley

Now that wall must be going down slowly

It's a small wall really.. will be eaten soon I think

Yes its small, but it is the volume of few days before xD

invest is prepare fatures  realeased we see some good future, no worry guys.
Jump to: