Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 177. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Not really concerned, Opal is a safe bet in my opinion.

same here
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Not really concerned, Opal is a safe bet in my opinion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
379 sat Cry

1btc sell wall

Why crying ?

This is an opportunity...

Wink

0.00000500 182634.00991000 0.9132   1.2996
0.00000595 182952.30203935 1.0886   2.4918

Panic selling

Doesn't really look like panic selling. Maybe somebody who hasn't got the patience for this coin and wants to get out?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
379 sat Cry

1btc sell wall

Why crying ?

Wink

0.00000500 182634.00991000 0.9132   1.2996
0.00000595 182952.30203935 1.0886   2.4918

Panic selling
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
379 sat Cry

1btc sell wall

Why crying ?

Wink
Activity: 89
legendary
I think in due time OPAL can do well. Just need to start talking about it more.

+1

Yeah, it's such a good coin. It needs just to get spread
legendary
Hello! Where can I find the rich list?
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Who's dealing with PR?

Normally it would be Truther. He's away at the moment though performing on Broadway!

I see. In my opinion this coin deserves more visibility. It's so undervalued at this moment, such a brilliant project.

Thanks

If you'd like to help feel free to pop into our IRC channel or PM us on here. Smiley
legendary
Who's dealing with PR?

Normally it would be Truther. He's away at the moment though performing on Broadway!

I see. In my opinion this coin deserves more visibility. It's so undervalued at this moment, such a brilliant project.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Who's dealing with PR?

legendary
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future

I agree, exposure is definitely one of the key factors in a successful coin!

The community is growing which is always a plus..
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 149
Opal the future
We have had some more banner entries please take the time to have a look.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9211935
legendary
This coin looks really promising. I've read the entire thread and the dev team gained my trust by cleaning up all the roadmap goals.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Just a random question guys,Did you have joined cryptoasian for the 5 star pod ?

thanks.

Trying, but he's very busy
Activity: 206
Just a sneak preview of the Marketplace (taken from a phone), still very early stages!

Guys, you are awsome, all the progress done so far,all the work you show,the market still not react!

I wonder why ? Huh

Don't fight with the price, this is a bad fixation a pnd one, the first 'problem' is this tinny community cannot face another coin, we are too small right now, we only need an adoption plan.( a coin with less feature, devlopment,and more coin have a better price, but they have a growin community and they talk about their coin)

Talk, teach, give Some opal !

we can do anything with involve dev,just people doesn't know that Grin

etoque speaks the truth.

The community we have is still only small, although it is growing every day.

A lot of the coins you might be comparing to us probably have a higher price because of fake hype, promises of features that will never arrive and/or are blatant pump and dumps. A lot of those coins will fade away within a few weeks. We don't give false promises and we don't create fake hype. Opal is here to stay and will continually develop, innovate and it's community will inevitably grow.

Hang in there for now guys. It's going to take lots of work but we will get there.

As etoque says, the best thing you can do to help is to spread the word on social media networks, forums etc - every little bit of exposure helps.

Back with some more updates soon Smiley

Awesome updates! I agree with this but theres a major problem with some one keeping the price down when people get interested and start buying magic walls appear and stop the growth then the walls start dumping happened three times now. Kind of good though for people wanting cheap coins xD
Activity: 91
Just a sneak preview of the Marketplace (taken from a phone), still very early stages!

Guys, you are awsome, all the progress done so far,all the work you show,the market still not react!

I wonder why ? Huh

Don't fight with the price, this is a bad fixation a pnd one, the first 'problem' is this tinny community cannot face another coin, we are too small right now, we only need an adoption plan.( a coin with less feature, devlopment,and more coin have a better price, but they have a growin community and they talk about their coin) The price was only a consequence of the size of community

Talk, teach, give Some opal !

we can do anything with involve dev,just people doesn't know that now Grin

You are right, is just a matter of time, with all this things coming, community will gorw
Jump to: