Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 178. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Just a reminder that we're still running a banner contest for 0.05BTC. We have decided to extend the time until the end of Sunday, so if you still fancy submitting something you are welcome to Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/opal-banner-flyer-contest-005btc-bounty-or-equivalent-in-opal-824603
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Just a random question guys,Did you have joined cryptoasian for the 5 star pod ?

thanks.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Just a sneak preview of the Marketplace (taken from a phone), still very early stages!

Guys, you are awsome, all the progress done so far,all the work you show,the market still not react!

I wonder why ? Huh

Don't fight with the price, this is a bad fixation a pnd one, the first 'problem' is this tinny community cannot face another coin, we are too small right now, we only need an adoption plan.( a coin with less feature, devlopment,and more coin have a better price, but they have a growin community and they talk about their coin)

Talk, teach, give Some opal !

we can do anything with involve dev,just people doesn't know that Grin

etoque speaks the truth.

The community we have is still only small, although it is growing every day.

A lot of the coins you might be comparing to us probably have a higher price because of fake hype, promises of features that will never arrive and/or are blatant pump and dumps. A lot of those coins will fade away within a few weeks. We don't give false promises and we don't create fake hype. Opal is here to stay and will continually develop, innovate and it's community will inevitably grow.

Hang in there for now guys. It's going to take lots of work but we will get there.

As etoque says, the best thing you can do to help is to spread the word on social media networks, forums etc - every little bit of exposure helps.

Back with some more updates soon Smiley

don't worry about it , look at all the people on irc, even a lot of established coins don't get that attention. I agree bct isnt going too fast for us.
With features released , price will come, watch out for the copycats though.
Just a sneak preview of the Marketplace (taken from a phone), still very early stages!

Guys, you are awsome, all the progress done so far,all the work you show,the market still not react!

I wonder why ? Huh

Don't fight with the price, this is a bad fixation a pnd one, the first 'problem' is this tinny community cannot face another coin, we are too small right now, we only need an adoption plan.( a coin with less feature, devlopment,and more coin have a better price, but they have a growin community and they talk about their coin)

we can do anything with involve dev,just people doesn't know that Grin

etoque speaks the truth.

The community we have is still only small, although it is growing every day.

A lot of the coins you might be comparing to us probably have a higher price because of fake hype, promises of features that will never arrive and/or are blatant pump and dumps. A lot of those coins will fade away within a few weeks. We don't give false promises and we don't create fake hype. Opal is here to stay and will continually develop, innovate and it's community will inevitably grow.

Hang in there for now guys. It's going to take lots of work but we will get there.

As etoque says, the best thing you can do to help is to spread the word on social media networks, forums etc - every little bit of exposure helps.

Back with some more updates soon Smiley
legendary

I wonder why ? Huh

Don't fight with the price, this is a bad fixation a pnd one, the first 'problem' is this tinny community cannot face another coin, we are too small right now, we only need an adoption plan.( a coin with less feature, devlopment,and more coin have a better price, but they have a growin community and they talk about their coin) The price was only a consequence of the size of community

we can do anything with involve dev,just people doesn't know that now Grin
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

I wonder why ? Huh
Activity: 91
Thanks!  I see support growing too Smiley

<3

This is geting hotter and hotter
legendary
Activity: 1036

i really like what im seeing, just bought another 24k opal
Activity: 91

seems so great, just bought another few cheap opals
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Thanks!  I see support growing too Smiley

<3
QFT
Activity: 476
love how the projects are coming together, great work !
legendary

Guys, you are awsome, all the progress done so far,all the work you show,the market still not react now but I seriously don't care about that!

You are really involve into this project, so I speak with excitation at all my friend what opal is ! Smiley

This is going big.

legendary
5000 satoshi  Grin

I believe. Smiley

the price can be 50, 000 sat if they get out instant transaction or something revolutionnary like that.

We like a challenge  Wink

/cancel all sell order
5000 satoshi  Grin

I believe. Smiley

the price can be 50, 000 sat if they get out instant transaction or something revolutionnary like that.

We like a challenge  Wink
legendary
5000 satoshi  Grin

I believe. Smiley

Well,depend on what dev will do in future,the price can be 50, 000 sat if they get out instant transaction or something revolutionnary like that.

Btw,I have in my head a range price totally fair and very possible in a short term(2k-4k) if you compare to other coin(normal price,not a hyped price) So,if we touch a hype maybe 10k-20k,is possible Wink

Activity: 89
5000 satoshi  Grin

I believe. Smiley
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
best after the wall, see its gone, only hope with the feature. we can all turn but dont we fly high 20000 satoshi we come for it

ok 10.000 satoshi  Grin support grows ..yelled it before..
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Looks like the dude with the sell order is finally out. Maybe now we can get some upwards movement Smiley

Yeap sell pressure is done, let's get the buy pressure on!
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Looks like the dude with the sell order is finally out. Maybe now we can get some upwards movement Smiley
Jump to: