Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 62. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
Opal Heraldry#1

House of Etoque:

Wink

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
^

Dat nebula  Cheesy  Love the color on this one Smiley
Even Nebula are celebrating Opalcoin !  Cheesy

Kronberger 61 also known as the soccer ball,
a nebula discovered by an amateur astronomer
Mattias Kronberger, Austria, January, 2011

Yes, the guides were very handy for me personally, would be good to have them all here in one post.

We will litec0ins Smiley

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Yes, the guides were very handy for me personally, would be good to have them all here in one post.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
This is how we get things done by working out the scenarios and finding the path of least resistance or legal ramifications. The only thing ebay could say is that users are trying to not pay fees and using a system to subvert ebay. But they would have to know about it

Smiley

Are you guys familiar with nxt's freemarket?
I know this is not opal's own market,  but integrating freemarket to supernet coins btcd/opal would/will be a very exciting thing.

With something like this available + colored coins, there could be lots of opportunities to do "business"  on the blockchain.

Opal Heraldry in progress:

Coloring the Blockchain !
Great news!

As of today, we have officially retained Vanbex, a marketing and consulting company for opal.

Great ! another help Smiley

Awesome stuff, expanding in all directions!

I also came across an Opal faq an help guide in pdf, made by Voidlord I believe. Had trouble finding it again, but it was well done and will be beneficial! Should be in the OP perhaps, easier to find for newcomers with questions/problems Smiley

For the moment, the PDF is on Slack, it will be added to the OP soon ^^

Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Awesome stuff, expanding in all directions!

I also came across an Opal faq an help guide in pdf, made by Voidlord I believe. Had trouble finding it again, but it was well done and will be beneficial! Should be in the OP perhaps, easier to find for newcomers with questions/problems Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Great news!

As of today, we have officially retained Vanbex, a marketing and consulting company for opal.

Oh yeah good stuff coming Wink Glad to see some action on opal again Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Great news!

Activity: 7
Anyone a graphic designer here in the Opal Community ?  Cheesy

Opening up a CryptoTshirt store and want to include some Opal Shirts!  If you want take a stab at creating a design shoot me the image to my inbox here.

The goal of the store is not only t-shirts BUT to give back to the "devs"  so $1 per purchase is going right into the dev's coffers if they so choose. If not, right back into  the community here.

Let me know what you think! Thanks.

There's already some designs going around.  If those aren't to your use, you'll probably have to design your own or pay a designer.  If needed, I can share opals graphic assets

Yes, figured there must be some graphics around here. Can you point me to them that would be great! if not, I'll just commission someone to come up with some true.

i'd like to give you a shirt design. which format do you need? if no vector, which size? colors allowed? cmyk neccessary?

could u also tell more about your project? why is it better for opal to go with your project, than put up shirt designs on eg. spreadshirt?

i think KainLTD already created a opal shirt but don't know if its for sell

Hi!  Vector would be great.  CMYK would be great also if possible  . As for the project this will be a crypto t-shirt store for a few alt-coins. You can pay in the crypto of your choice. Yes, do a spreadshirt for the initial mock up that is fine.  It would be great to see KainLTD's stuff for sure. Thanks for the reply.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Opening up a CryptoTshirt store and want to include some Opal Shirts!  If you want take a stab at creating a design shoot me the image to my inbox here.

The goal of the store is not only t-shirts BUT to give back to the "devs"  so $1 per purchase is going right into the dev's coffers if they so choose. If not, right back into  the community here.

There's already some designs going around.  If those aren't to your use, you'll probably have to design your own or pay a designer.  If needed, I can share opals graphic assets

Yes, figured there must be some graphics around here. Can you point me to them that would be great! if not, I'll just commission someone to come up with some true.

i'd like to give you a shirt design. which format do you need? if no vector, which size? colors allowed? cmyk neccessary?

could u also tell more about your project? why is it better for opal to go with your project, than put up shirt designs on eg. spreadshirt?

i think KainLTD already created a opal shirt but don't know if its for sell
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
PM me if interested in selling OPALs (I will be the buyer)

Buy them from the exchanges and make the price go up. Smiley I raised the price to 6000 sat with my buys!
Activity: 7

Pages:
Jump to: