Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 65. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 251
Hey guys, we're compiling release with aliases now.  Mac wallet is up on opal-coin.com

We are going toward an every day for everone use,
Available for Mac OSX wallet:

-go to the send view  
-enter the name (the label) of the receiver:

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________

-click the Alias button:

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________

-the alias is converted into the opal address of your receiver:

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

To add on, the aliases are from addie.cc, so if you want an alias, register an opal address there with your username

much good stuff  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Oh just painting, I have not designed the 3D body, Strugg Smiley . It is more a slightly modified spider-man suit. but

If you compare you will notice difference: such as the size, Opalman is a little bit smaller, he has taller arms with a lower center of gravity.

and maybe a particular smile
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
With logo i am traditional, so if fontline's is really very nice (thank you man Smiley ) i'd rather keep the old one (changing logo dilutes the image)
I'd rather see fontline's logo as the logo of the next improvement such Opal Drive.

Wow, that's a cool shit right here man. Nice work Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hey guys, we're compiling release with aliases now.  Mac wallet is up on opal-coin.com

We are going toward an every day for everone use,

-go to the send view  

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________

-click the Alias button:

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

To add on, the aliases are from addie.cc, so if you want an alias, register an opal address there with your username
Thank you everyone for the feedback on the draft. I didn't know bassguitarman posted it here so i'm happy you like it Smiley
As already mentioned it is no opal logo, i just worked with opal logo as base. I like the opal logo but maybe it could get a little update and there are so many opal projects in the pipeline. Can't have enough logos Wink

Yesterday I worked on details and colors and I'll try to follow CryptoNick's explanation. Maybe it's too much negative space but lets give it a try.

@Voidlord: I love and respect Opalman and I would never touch him or mess with his style. Maybe he even can get his own logo Smiley For now I just can put up BlockchainBoy for some help

@fontline: i even like your Blockchain boy, totally logoïd Smiley , and fairly pre-columbian

I really appreciate all the graphic work made here. Thanks to the community, Opal colors are high in the sky !

i heard the Opal achivists are booked, storing them in the best quality possible for history  Grin

Blockchain Boy is proud to present Smiley

OPAL ALIASES

We are moving toward every day for everyone use,

-go to the send view  

-click the Alias button:

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Thank you everyone for the feedback on the draft. I didn't know bassguitarman posted it here so i'm happy you like it Smiley
As already mentioned it is no opal logo, i just worked with opal logo as base. I like the opal logo but maybe it could get a little update and there are so many opal projects in the pipeline. Can't have enough logos Wink

Yesterday I worked on details and colors and I'll try to follow CryptoNick's explanation. Maybe it's too much negative space but lets give it a try.

@Voidlord: I love and respect Opalman and I would never touch him or mess with his style. Maybe he even can get his own logo Smiley For now I just can put up BlockchainBoy for some help

Coolio!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
With logo i am traditional, so if fontline's is really very nice (thank you man Smiley ) i'd rather keep the old one (changing logo dilutes the image)
I'd rather see fontline's logo as the logo of the next improvement such Opal Drive.

Loving Opal Man.. I agree the traditional style is the way to go, however the new logo is fresh if there is a more definite way of merging both we might have something new to move forward with..
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

I like it, but maybe too much emphasis on blockchain technology instead of Opal.

Yeah I agree with this, needs to concentrate on opal. Although the logo itself might look a little more professional.

This new blockchain logo can be both... I just downloaded both the Opal Current Logo and the Blockchain Logo and you make the Hexagon Logo structure fill where the box is. It looks dam good in low resolution even. If you take the originals you could make more distinct lines with the black spaces. Then make a SuperNet wave in the very center. And then take the lines where the box would have been and change the 3 colors of the box on top of Hexagon portions into a box. So you would have both the Box and the Hexagon represented.

I don't know how to upload my sample but once you put the Hexagon Logo over the Box you will quickly see what I am talking about. Just scale it down to fit the top 2 sides of the Hexagon within the Box and it will fall into place... You may have to make the top of the box white, the right side the light blue color and the left the darker blue. so it shows the black lines.
Hey guys, we're compiling release with aliases now.  Mac wallet is up on opal-coin.com

Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

Interesting take on the logo

Yeah, the logo looks really amazing. I never liked the current one.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251

I like it, but maybe too much emphasis on blockchain technology instead of Opal.

Yeah I agree with this, needs to concentrate on opal. Although the logo itself might look a little more professional.
legendary
Activity: 1092

legendary
Activity: 1988
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
Activity: 778
Hey guys, I usually don't like doing this, but Opal is a no-ico alt coin, and I've spent a lot of money building this community, and while I don't expect people to pay me a salary, it would be nice to cover some costs.  We've hired some world class developers to help us with the colored coins projects, and everything will come together nicely.

If you want to give us a token of your appreciation, you can donate to:

Opal funds: oPALAKHWJGkS1ta1X6cPGFzegNCxWd8XzN
Opal opaque funds: smYkaH1uajAikhx8NeRqCEMVcnQkmYMa6U4DgQgZVN3owJb2uG6jynLaNpSDsMzGPcJCkrStwrmNNTX tM7q4g6pSZown9nCTrkvAab

If you donate a large amount, pm me, and i'll send you some supernet silver coins.

~bass

send some coins

Interesting take on the logo
Pages:
Jump to: