Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 69. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Pretty strange, downloaded the wallet and extracted, but when I try to start the wallet it stops after couple seconds.
Any idea, someone?
Just keep starting it till it catches a node and you wont have any issues after it finally boots up

Don't want to be rude, but isn't this a bit amateuristic for such a hightech coin?

Sorry, he's not our tech guy, PM me on irc for tech help Smiley

Got irc open, but don't know how to pm. Everytime I type something it doesn't post in the chat.
This is not a coin for the regular people, I guess. don't know how irc works, wallet not opening, forget about it, I 'll better buy another coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Pretty strange, downloaded the wallet and extracted, but when I try to start the wallet it stops after couple seconds.
Any idea, someone?
Just keep starting it till it catches a node and you wont have any issues after it finally boots up

Don't want to be rude, but isn't this a bit amateuristic for such a hightech coin?

Sorry, he's not our tech guy, PM me on irc for tech help Smiley
Any idea, someone?

Hmm, after 7 tries I got it running, but then it stopped; "runtime error".
Any idea, someone?

are you using windows 8 by any chance?

yes
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Any idea, someone?

are you using windows 8 by any chance?
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Everything about OPAL keeps getting better and better!  Grin

Pretty intrigued by coloured coins now, excellent developments, looks like 2015 will be treating us well Cool
The Opal Team is proud to announce the GUI version of the colored coins wallet. 
It will be taking the form of a web wallet, entitled ColorCore. 

A few features you can expect in the future:

* Client Side Encryption -- We can't touch your funds
* Easy Crowdfunding Tools
* A colored coins block explorer
* 2FA
* And more!

We have included a screenshot below.

Kind Regards,

OpalTeam

where can I learn more about the "Easy Crowdfunding tools" feature?

That's farther along and won't be in v1 release, but basically, it's a very similar system to lighthouse  using p2sh

Thanks, I ask because I've designed a multi-coin crowdfunding cooperative (you guys are invited to express interest) that will accept fiat and CC, and a bunch of other thing to boost the CC industry in general, and all of the coin communities involved, and also give indiegogo and kickstarter a run for everyone's money.

thanks again

PM me, I have a domain name that's pretty good for a crowdfunding site
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
Any idea, someone?
Any idea, someone?

* 2FA
* And more!

Kind Regards,

OpalTeam

where can I learn more about the "Easy Crowdfunding tools" feature?

That's farther along and won't be in v1 release, but basically, it's a very similar system to lighthouse  using p2sh
Activity: 695

* 2FA
* And more!

Kind Regards,

OpalTeam

legendary
Activity: 1988
^

http://thepiratebay.se/

Grin

Good idea at least! Start a kind of piratebay powered by opal features
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
*Great Jyri! Smiley

**I know it takes time, but maybe someday... Wink
I could imagine something like a super-secure wallet, straight updatet by F-Secure against all that bad garbage out in the web, specially crypto related.
Thanks for your reply!

Greets 0bert

Hi, and thank you for the support!

Indeed, something like what you're describing is what I have in mind as well. I've brought the idea up but it's impossible to say at this point if it's going to catch fire or not. Wink

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Something like this is definitely needed imo. I have a friend who was curious about owning Bitcoin, but he like (I assume) the majority of the computer using population knows absolutely nothing about how to safely download or what not to download, how to keep ones computer protected, and generally how to be cautious online. I basically told him to steer clear of buying Bitcoin until he's taken the time to learn the precautions of the internet (simple things like creating decent passwords, and not accidentally downloading 4 different browser 'search bars' lol).

I also think the majority of computer users don't really have a clue how to keep themselves somewhat safe online, which in the crypto-currency world equals bad news. It will be pretty crucial if Bitcoin or any crypto is to go big-time mainstream, like a popular website, that some form of protection is in place to keep general users funds safe. Many are too lazy to spend hours reading about computer safety if they aren't interested in much beyond Facebook/Reddit/Amazon etc, so protecting the general populations crypto-funds is important.

Software like this would see its true benefit when crypto-currency moves beyond the realm of those that mostly have a decent computer knowledge (enough to be interested in the idea of crypto-currency in the first place ha), and towards the general public which doesn't really have computer knowledge beyond whats recommended to them at an electronics store.

+1, RCan06, Cryptos needs ergonomy, intuitivity and security, the market embedded in the wallet is a very good move (without using browser), F-Secure deal, antikeylogger, (maybe with the tricks consisting in creating another secure desktop -> http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/677695/Csharp-Create-Secure-Desktop-Anti-Keylogger), wallet integrity checker, HTML5 wallet, even Opal drive could be a decisive step toward security.... Opalteam are not just thinktank, they really build ideas: i thank them for that !

That Graphic gave me an idea of what to use OPAL drive for... The New Pirate Bay! Hoist the Sails! A completely encrypted file system inside the SuperNET! Subscriptions in OPAL granting access from providers. Setting Sail for the Super Seas!
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Looks really good guys, can't wait to use it.
legendary
Activity: 2310

* 2FA
* And more!

Kind Regards,

OpalTeam

Opal is one of the most promising coins on the market

Keep up good work
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
that is awesome Smiley

Opal moving forward!
legendary
Thats why I love opal and I think this is one of the major 2015 coin.

Development are constant,pr and eta perfect,people are strongly confident. Future is good here.

Good job guys keep this professionalism. Smiley

buying more.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250

* 2FA
* And more!

Kind Regards,

OpalTeam

Activity: 782
Altcoin.Center CryptoShop, is so good.
But I can't part with any opals right now  Grin.
legendary
@Voidlord, You turned Canada into the masts of a pirate ship, how dare you  Grin
Smiley
"Uh yeoh, lad, 'tis a 74 guns, Man-o-war ( built in Quebec, i must admit ) not a vulgar pirate brigantine..."
 Grin

You're a Quebecer eh ? :p
Pages:
Jump to: