Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 70. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
@Voidlord, You turned Canada into the masts of a pirate ship, how dare you  Grin
Smiley
"Uh yeoh, lad, 'tis a 74 guns, Man-o-war ( built in Quebec, i must admit ) not a vulgar pirate brigantine..."
 Grin
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Also, my mouth is watering at some of the Audio equipment you have in your shop, but I'm waiting on the value of OPAL to increase in the future before I tempt myself

Here is the trick on getting a deal on the Audio... Buy More Opal! If the costs for the Audio you want are $5000 and you need Opal to buy it anyways. You buy instead of wait for people to sell to you low. Then when you have bought 20.8 BTC worth of Opal the price will skyrocket making your purchase cost less total Opal. This just shows the disparity of the price right now. Check this math out...

$5,000 worth of BitCoin at $240 right now is 20.8 BTC.
20.8 Divided by the cost of OPAL at .00003 right now equals 694,444.44 total OPAL.

So you would need about a quarter of a million OPAL just to buy the $5,000 audio hardware at .00003. Unfortunately you have to buy higher prices as you go up the sell wall but that will also make it so you need to buy less coin and will need an average to know the final position. Or just keep buying like 40 BitCoin worth and get a better deal on the Audio Hardware. Then sell off the extra later but don't lose money Smiley

That means the total supply of Opal is worth about 21.6 $5,000 purchases and the markets would fluctuate wildly just to create liquidity for one purchase. I am sure if you bump the sell wall up and then place a massive buy wall at a decent place you will get sellers into your wall. But this is to say you can not buy the same Audio hardware for BitCoin alone. This is the disparity in the price since there are only 15 Million coins and ideally they should be worth what BitCoin is worth to make it so you shouldn't have to use BitCoin to buy things in place of OPAL or priced by BitCoin as an index to worth.

OPAL is way undervalued since it should also PEG with SJCX since OPAL is the key to using Storj within the SuperNET. But SJCX is 500Mil Coins and OPAL is 15Mil so do the market cap on that comparison and you will see the real disparity in price!

We should offer that Hacker some Audio Hardware as a Ransom for the Stolen OPAL, since 1 Speaker set is about the worth of the coin he stole Smiley Cuz OPAL ROCKS!

Excellent idea Tongue!

Perhaps I should rewrite that last sentence to mean, I should probably wait until I've finished paying off student loans and all my other expenses before I start putting further thousands into crypto-currency, especially if it's for the purpose of supporting my other expensive hobby Tongue

I only need my opal stash to rise ~800% (which imo is totally plausible, since I've already seen an ~800% rise from my first OPAL purchase Wink Now if Bitcoin gets moving as well... Woooo!

Accumulate low, buy goods high, and I've been accumulating n' waiting!

@Voidlord, You turned Canada into the masts of a pirate ship, how dare you  Grin
Activity: 308
*Great Jyri! Smiley

**I know it takes time, but maybe someday... Wink
I could imagine something like a super-secure wallet, straight updatet by F-Secure against all that bad garbage out in the web, specially crypto related.
Thanks for your reply!

Greets 0bert

Hi, and thank you for the support!

Indeed, something like what you're describing is what I have in mind as well. I've brought the idea up but it's impossible to say at this point if it's going to catch fire or not. Wink

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Something like this is definitely needed imo. I have a friend who was curious about owning Bitcoin, but he like (I assume) the majority of the computer using population knows absolutely nothing about how to safely download or what not to download, how to keep ones computer protected, and generally how to be cautious online. I basically told him to steer clear of buying Bitcoin until he's taken the time to learn the precautions of the internet (simple things like creating decent passwords, and not accidentally downloading 4 different browser 'search bars' lol).

I also think the majority of computer users don't really have a clue how to keep themselves somewhat safe online, which in the crypto-currency world equals bad news. It will be pretty crucial if Bitcoin or any crypto is to go big-time mainstream, like a popular website, that some form of protection is in place to keep general users funds safe. Many are too lazy to spend hours reading about computer safety if they aren't interested in much beyond Facebook/Reddit/Amazon etc, so protecting the general populations crypto-funds is important.

Software like this would see its true benefit when crypto-currency moves beyond the realm of those that mostly have a decent computer knowledge (enough to be interested in the idea of crypto-currency in the first place ha), and towards the general public which doesn't really have computer knowledge beyond whats recommended to them at an electronics store.

+1, RCan06, Cryptos needs ergonomy, intuitivity and security, the market embedded in the wallet is a very good move (without using browser), F-Secure deal, antikeylogger, (maybe with the tricks consisting in creating another secure desktop -> http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/677695/Csharp-Create-Secure-Desktop-Anti-Keylogger), wallet integrity checker, HTML5 wallet, even Opal drive could be a decisive step toward security.... Opalteam are not just thinktank, they really build ideas: i thank them for that !

Activity: 262
Quote from: DeadCatBounceGod

Code:
░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░
░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄░░░░░
░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄░░░
░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░
░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░
▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█▀░░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░█▄░░▀██████▀░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░██░░█
█░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀░░░░░░░██▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄█░░▄█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▀░░░░█▀
█▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄█▀░
░█▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░
░░█▄░░▀█▄░░▀▀▀███████▄▄▄░░░▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░
░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Also, my mouth is watering at some of the Audio equipment you have in your shop, but I'm waiting on the value of OPAL to increase in the future before I tempt myself

Here is the trick on getting a deal on the Audio... Buy More Opal! If the costs for the Audio you want are $5000 and you need Opal to buy it anyways. You buy instead of wait for people to sell to you low. Then when you have bought 20.8 BTC worth of Opal the price will skyrocket making your purchase cost less total Opal. This just shows the disparity of the price right now. Check this math out...

$5,000 worth of BitCoin at $240 right now is 20.8 BTC.
20.8 Divided by the cost of OPAL at .00003 right now equals 694,444.44 total OPAL.

So you would need about a quarter of a million OPAL just to buy the $5,000 audio hardware at .00003. Unfortunately you have to buy higher prices as you go up the sell wall but that will also make it so you need to buy less coin and will need an average to know the final position. Or just keep buying like 40 BitCoin worth and get a better deal on the Audio Hardware. Then sell off the extra later but don't lose money Smiley

That means the total supply of Opal is worth about 21.6 $5,000 purchases and the markets would fluctuate wildly just to create liquidity for one purchase. I am sure if you bump the sell wall up and then place a massive buy wall at a decent place you will get sellers into your wall. But this is to say you can not buy the same Audio hardware for BitCoin alone. This is the disparity in the price since there are only 15 Million coins and ideally they should be worth what BitCoin is worth to make it so you shouldn't have to use BitCoin to buy things in place of OPAL or priced by BitCoin as an index to worth.

OPAL is way undervalued since it should also PEG with SJCX since OPAL is the key to using Storj within the SuperNET. But SJCX is 500Mil Coins and OPAL is 15Mil so do the market cap on that comparison and you will see the real disparity in price!

We should offer that Hacker some Audio Hardware as a Ransom for the Stolen OPAL, since 1 Speaker set is about the worth of the coin he stole Smiley Cuz OPAL ROCKS!
*Great Jyri! Smiley

I could imagine something like a super-secure wallet, straight updatet by F-Secure against all that bad garbage out in the web, specially crypto related.
Thanks for your reply!

Greets 0bert

Indeed, something like what you're describing is what I have in mind as well. I've brought the idea up but it's impossible to say at this point if it's going to catch fire or not. Wink

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Something like this is definitely needed imo. I have a friend who was curious about owning Bitcoin, but he like (I assume) the majority of the computer using population knows absolutely nothing about how to safely download or what not to download, how to keep ones computer protected, and generally how to be cautious online. I basically told him to steer clear of buying Bitcoin until he's taken the time to learn the precautions of the internet (simple things like creating decent passwords, and not accidentally downloading 4 different browser 'search bars' lol).

I also think the majority of computer users don't really have a clue how to keep themselves somewhat safe online, which in the crypto-currency world equals bad news. It will be pretty crucial if Bitcoin or any crypto is to go big-time mainstream, like a popular website, that some form of protection is in place to keep general users funds safe. Many are too lazy to spend hours reading about computer safety if they aren't interested in much beyond Facebook/Reddit/Amazon etc, so protecting the general populations crypto-funds is important.

Software like this would see its true benefit when crypto-currency moves beyond the realm of those that mostly have a decent computer knowledge (enough to be interested in the idea of crypto-currency in the first place ha), and towards the general public which doesn't really have computer knowledge beyond whats recommended to them at an electronics store.

Also, my mouth is watering at some of the Audio equipment you have in your shop, but I'm waiting on the value of OPAL to increase in the future before I tempt myself Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
*Great Jyri! Smiley

Thanks for your reply!

Greets 0bert

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 266
Any news about F-Secure? Smiley
I remember some announcements back in the interview, like a discount when buying with Opal?
(https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=51 maybe like 40€ someday Wink)

F-Secure is a well known company with high quality products/services.
Also one F-Secure share is about 2,58$ actual.

I am curious about it, but also patient. Maybe there will be a serious partnership some day.

Greets 0bert

Hi!

The excellent F-Secure Safe security suite is available at the shop: https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=51

The original discount has ended some time ago, but here's a new one: *Starting now and lasting until next Friday (or as long as we have licenses remaining), you can get 10% off from the three device license of F-Secure Safe by applying the coupon code "OPALMAGIC" in your shopping cart. Wink

Actually, I'll make the same code apply for Zemana AntiLogger as well - together with F-Secure Safe, these two deliver a very serious security boost!

**I'm still continuing the discussions with F-Secure regarding deeper co-operation in the area of bringing more security to the crypto currency scene, but can't provide any updates on that just yet. These things take time - people in the positions of decision making tend to be chronically overwhelmed with undone TODO items... Wink

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

*Great Jyri! Smiley

Thanks for your reply!

Greets 0bert
I remember some announcements back in the interview, like a discount when buying with Opal?
(https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=51 maybe like 40€ someday Wink)

I am curious about it, but also patient. Maybe there will be a serious partnership some day.

Greets 0bert

Hi!

The excellent F-Secure Safe security suite is available at the shop: https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=51

The original discount has ended some time ago, but here's a new one: Starting now and lasting until next Friday (or as long as we have licenses remaining), you can get 10% off from the three device license of F-Secure Safe by applying the coupon code "OPALMAGIC" in your shopping cart. Wink

Actually, I'll make the same code apply for Zemana AntiLogger as well - together with F-Secure Safe, these two deliver a very serious security boost!

I'm still continuing the discussions with F-Secure regarding deeper co-operation in the area of bringing more security to the crypto currency scene, but can't provide any updates on that just yet. These things take time - people in the positions of decision making tend to be chronically overwhelmed with undone TODO items... Wink

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 266

Greets 0bert
P.S. A fixed share of 3% of all purchases made at CryptoShop using OPAL will be channeled directly to the OPAL development team. It's the same with all the still evolving altcoins accepted at CryptoShop; 3% will be directed to the developer team of each coin.

P.P.S. We'll also be launching a referral program with a generous 7% fee, allowing OPAL fans to both make some extra money for themselves and at the same time support the development through the 3% "give back loop". In other words, we'll be putting 10% of all of our altcoin based sales back to circulation by the community. If you look at the quality and the pricing of the items at the store, it's easy to see that quite significant sums can be generated with just a very modest amount of work.

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 271
Time to throw some hash at it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
For a limited time, Opal is proud to announce negative fees on altnuts.com
Payouts in Opal, VRC, VPN, BTCD, BTC, DOGE, and more

Altcoin.Center CryptoShop now accepts Opal!

Yes: You can purchase any of the very high quality products and services at CryptoShop and pay using Opal!

Need to boost up your security? F-Secure Safe and Zemana AntiLogger licenses are now available with Opal:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=59

Ear candy by Opal - Hand made high end speakers and Tesla tube amplifiers with Opal:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=61

World renowned hard core data recovery tools able to handle physically damaged drives - also available with Opal:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=62

All of the above an much more - now with Opal!

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

>>>>>>> LIMITED TIME OFFER: 10% OFF of EVERYTHING @ CRYPTOSHOP! <<<<<<<

Yes: We provide a 10% discount for all items at Altcoin.Center's CryptpShop, exlucing only the data recovery tools!

Just shop around, then go to your shopping cart, click on the Use Coupon Code radio button, and apply the code: RIDICULOUS

The 10% offer starts NOW and ends on January 25th. Our stocks are limited so act now!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

P.S. If you need a really, really secure place to store your Opal, check out our Ridiculously Secure service: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Ridiculously Secure provides you with a very secure hosted crypto wallet service with 3-layer encryption and authentication. Only you know the password of your wallet.
Activity: 406
Hi, this is the first time I looked at SuperNET or Opal, I came here after watching Bassguitarman go really out of his way to attack Viorcoin and being curious.

I don't know if SuperNET is good or not, but based on bassguitar man it's not something I would ever touch now because if it was any good people wouldn't need to attack other coins to try to get ahead (this happens a lot in crypto right).

sorry to come here and say this but sad that the only PR that brought me here is this as it will be for a lot of people.

While I agree that attacking other coins isn't the way forward, I think BASS has good intentions. It's hard for any investor to swallow the fact that the coin they invested in may be a scam, smoke and mirrors, or simply not everything that was promised. Bass has called out Devs he feels are cheating people out of their money.

Example: I was actually an investor in the original Munne ICO, after awhile I saw Bassguitarmann in the thread questioning what the Dev was actually doing, and uncovering some hidden facts regular investors like myself were unaware of. Low and behold, he was basically right. Munne devs bailed, and the coin is now about to be de-listed and gone, I sold well before that point, since I had a bit of trust in what BASS was saying.

I have no facts, but I think Bass is trying to inform the community of flaws, and 'fishiness' from the Voir Dev.

The Altcoin scene is very humorous, many investors seem to almost form a cult around their coin, so when someone else walks in and points out a potential flaw, they will be deemed an 'enemy of the coin'.

Anyway, as drm mentioned, OPAL thread should remain about OPAL, and not debate over Voircoin authenticity. Smiley
Maybe he has some good intentions but he doesn't have any real proof of its assumptions and this is reflected on investors which is not good.
If he is trying to inform us something he should bring some real proofs first because without this his words doesn't have sense.
Activity: 392
Hi, this is the first time I looked at SuperNET or Opal, I came here after watching Bassguitarman go really out of his way to attack Viorcoin and being curious.

I don't know if SuperNET is good or not, but based on bassguitar man it's not something I would ever touch now because if it was any good people wouldn't need to attack other coins to try to get ahead (this happens a lot in crypto right).

sorry to come here and say this but sad that the only PR that brought me here is this as it will be for a lot of people.

While I agree that attacking other coins isn't the way forward, I think BASS has good intentions. It's hard for any investor to swallow the fact that the coin they invested in may be a scam, smoke and mirrors, or simply not everything that was promised. Bass has called out Devs he feels are cheating people out of their money.

Example: I was actually an investor in the original Munne ICO, after awhile I saw Bassguitarmann in the thread questioning what the Dev was actually doing, and uncovering some hidden facts regular investors like myself were unaware of. Low and behold, he was basically right. Munne devs bailed, and the coin is now about to be de-listed and gone, I sold well before that point, since I had a bit of trust in what BASS was saying.

I have no facts, but I think Bass is trying to inform the community of flaws, and 'fishiness' from the Voir Dev.

The Altcoin scene is very humorous, many investors seem to almost form a cult around their coin, so when someone else walks in and points out a potential flaw, they will be deemed an 'enemy of the coin'.

Anyway, as drm mentioned, OPAL thread should remain about OPAL, and not debate over Voircoin authenticity. Smiley

No offense intended to the other investors here.  I have invested in a lot of different coins so I know how it works and I am not just in Viorcoin as you can tell by my sig.  I am in CANN and that got attacked by the 2 brothers from Cannacoin is so many devious ways and just sick of it.  Its just a big waste of time and makes the attacker (and their projects) look toxic. I know one person doesn't reflect on this whole project but it is about the worse PR you can get that's why i'm staying clear so sorry about that.

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

Good thing nobody ever needed to attack BitCoin or you would never touch the stuff huh. lol
Discussion is good for coins and helps with understanding them. You should read more about SuperNet before you ignore it based on whether your pet coin may have questions unanswered about it.
Activity: 392

Activity: 406

Here's a reason: With opal you can transfer and store files at 1/8th the cost of dropbox or mega.  More people use storage than Voip.  You can crowd fund and donate to crowdfunding platforms with colored coins.  Why use vior for calling cards when its more expensive and harder to use than normal voip?

Viorcoin VOIP is not harder to use, did you compared the price? You know all these are already implemented and working not a vaporware like most crypto coins including opal drive etc.

With the vior gateway, you can linked your phone number and call any number from the wallet for cheaper rate than skype. A lot of people on the forum can testify to this.

The upcoming feature will allow users to lease a phone number from viorcoin, which can be used to recieve calls too.

Viorcoin already implemented a functional VOIP network; video, voice, missed calls, history (SMS, local phone number are next on the road map)

The rate of viorcoin users are expected to jump up after the release of the mobile wallet with VOIP and POS wallet.

First, I highly doubt there will be a mobile wallet when the dev told me he couldn't develop mobile.

Next, opal drive's development is open source.

Third, bitcoin carpenter reviewed my bug report and verify it's legitimacy, and i also provided proof of stolen code

I have missed this .. could you show original code ?
Dude i'm still waiting your proofs ..

Hi,

I can confirm we have no record of "Viorcoin" as a non-GPL licensee.

Thank you.

Best regards,

--
Perry Ismangil
Director

Teluu - Communicate Everywhere

E [email protected]
twitter.com/ismangil
T +44 114 299 8883
F +44 709 216 3097
W http://www.teluu.com

Suite 541 Chynoweth House,
Truro TR4 8UN, United Kingdom
Registered in England as Teluu Ltd, no. 07825138. VAT: GB972656874.
This isn't enough ,show original code from where dev has stolen if you want people to believe you..
Pages:
Jump to: