Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 71. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Here's a reason: With opal you can transfer and store files at 1/8th the cost of dropbox or mega.  More people use storage than Voip.  You can crowd fund and donate to crowdfunding platforms with colored coins.  Why use vior for calling cards when its more expensive and harder to use than normal voip?

Viorcoin VOIP is not harder to use, did you compared the price? You know all these are already implemented and working not a vaporware like most crypto coins including opal drive etc.

With the vior gateway, you can linked your phone number and call any number from the wallet for cheaper rate than skype. A lot of people on the forum can testify to this.

The upcoming feature will allow users to lease a phone number from viorcoin, which can be used to recieve calls too.

Viorcoin already implemented a functional VOIP network; video, voice, missed calls, history (SMS, local phone number are next on the road map)

The rate of viorcoin users are expected to jump up after the release of the mobile wallet with VOIP and POS wallet.

First, I highly doubt there will be a mobile wallet when the dev told me he couldn't develop mobile.

Next, opal drive's development is open source.

Third, bitcoin carpenter reviewed my bug report and verify it's legitimacy, and i also provided proof of stolen code

I have missed this .. could you show original code ?
Dude i'm still waiting your proofs ..

Hi,

I can confirm we have no record of "Viorcoin" as a non-GPL licensee.

Thank you.

Best regards,

--
Perry Ismangil
Director

Teluu - Communicate Everywhere

E [email protected]
twitter.com/ismangil
T +44 114 299 8883
F +44 709 216 3097
W http://www.teluu.com

Suite 541 Chynoweth House,
Truro TR4 8UN, United Kingdom
Registered in England as Teluu Ltd, no. 07825138. VAT: GB972656874.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Here's a reason: With opal you can transfer and store files at 1/8th the cost of dropbox or mega.  More people use storage than Voip.  You can crowd fund and donate to crowdfunding platforms with colored coins.  Why use vior for calling cards when its more expensive and harder to use than normal voip?

Viorcoin VOIP is not harder to use, did you compared the price? You know all these are already implemented and working not a vaporware like most crypto coins including opal drive etc.

With the vior gateway, you can linked your phone number and call any number from the wallet for cheaper rate than skype. A lot of people on the forum can testify to this.

The upcoming feature will allow users to lease a phone number from viorcoin, which can be used to recieve calls too.

Viorcoin already implemented a functional VOIP network; video, voice, missed calls, history (SMS, local phone number are next on the road map)

The rate of viorcoin users are expected to jump up after the release of the mobile wallet with VOIP and POS wallet.

First, I highly doubt there will be a mobile wallet when the dev told me he couldn't develop mobile.

Third, bitcoin carpenter reviewed my bug report and verify it's legitimacy, and i also provided proof of stolen code

Dude i'm still waiting your proofs ..
Activity: 308

Ive miss image, its good looks guy! Maybe try for different color the letters.

Thank ZaoXhou !

Yes you totally right, too simple and FIAT...  sorry flat. i will change that Wink

Another little pic i quickly made and which was wiped by the last debate. "Todamoon" which could be a base for postcard, business card, poster....

AF-60 "Shad" from the A.S. Curious (#1 "Ash")
Activity: 406

Activity: 467
Merit: 251
I read a dev of pangea will be doing webwallet interface for the opal colors?
Is truth?

Yeah, sounds about right Wink

I watch only mockup pangea design, but to me seem great choice.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
It has been fun guys, but lets get back on track now.
No need for name calling  and what not, let's do OPAL.

Cryptock have fun over at voip coin, its all good.
QFT
Activity: 476
Activity: 782
Do you understand opal team made a POC for opal drive? That they already had it working before they even announced it and before even involving storj?
Do you understand the reason why opal drive isn't released yet?
Do you understand at this point storj isnt even finished and opal has to wait for them to be able to wrap this up?

Bass, you're discussing with a nobody who probably isn't even capable of understanding the technicalities opal devs can get into (his "TA" (lol) kinda shows that) .. in other words its futile bass.

why continue. better to concentrate on opal anyway.

Here's a reason: With opal you can transfer and store files at 1/8th the cost of dropbox or mega.  More people use storage than Voip.  You can crowd fund and donate to crowdfunding platforms with colored coins.  Why use vior for calling cards when its more expensive and harder to use than normal voip?

Viorcoin developer already told the community that the mobile app will be developed by someone else. He has fulfilled all his promises and met all the deadlines, if he said it's coming then it's coming.

I read the opal drive whitepaper and close it after reading it will use Storj source code. It's same shit, what are the advantages of opaldrive other Storj. No originality and innovation.

Has bitcoin carpenter reviewed the bug?

Ok, Without speaking about the code theft because you are innocent, You are capable of...  making deep analyse after reading 6 lines of whitepaper... insulting... trolling... because your skills allow you to do so. and... ... let's see.. asking question to Opal dev about a code issue in the coin you support...

Impressive.

Viorcoin developer already told the community that the mobile app will be developed by someone else. He has fulfilled all his promises and met all the deadlines, if he said it's coming then it's coming.

I read the opal drive whitepaper and close it after reading it will use Storj source code. It's same shit, what are the advantages of opaldrive other Storj. No originality and innovation.

1. Fair enough

2. Opal drive USES storj.  It is not storj.

3. Yes
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

Frog Translate: Ribbit !

(opal-coin.com French translation sent)

I had a dream reading, googling, translating Opal...

i must put lines on it !

and after i must tide my brain.

hey guys.

bassguitarman asked the viorcoin thread to post about any critisisms we may have about your coin...

Ill post one.

I was very interested about the devs tech, and was considerring looking into what was going on in here, but then came the constant blabbering.

after a quick breeze through , I have to say that I like what is going on here, and I would have invested, but for the same reasons that i pulled out of bitcoindark months ago, I wont.

the amount of energy it takes to listen to the rambling of bassguitar makes me feel like he worries more about people listenning to him then he does about taking care of the work at hand.

I dont need the reward he was willing to give, and I wish you all the best, but if you can get him to focus, your project will be all the better for it.

sincerely
BC

I get your point, but you need to look from an unbiased point of view.  I do not mean anything malicious, and I caught your dev stealing code.  I know you may not like me, but I am not the coin.  The time i spend auditing other coin's code is unrelated to the time i spend developing, especially because a lot of my job now that we have hired developers working on colored coins is Chief "Scientist" even though i don't like the term, which means i do research.  The community can vet for me that I do what I promise

that wasnt the point.  I dont mind a good discussion, but you were driving at a point that nobody cared about.

read my last posts about voip
viorcoin dev has shown himself to be capable, and I have no doubt that he has copied code.....  I mean all devs do to some extent.

but the early bird catches the worm so to speak.

also you were FUDing, I know you apologized but it showed that you were the one with the biased view.
so please please just work at what you do best.

in a couple weeks ill remove you from my ignore list and see what has been going on here again.  your ideas are good, but your social skills are incredibly unprofesional.

so enough.  I wish you no Ill will, but I am tired by your constant dribble.

I guess if a dev is stealing code, lying and saying they made it, and having multiple vulnerabilities, what should one do.  Is it fudding to reveal that?  I wish vior no ill will, but i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation.

How do you know they steal the code? what evidence do you have? What if they license it?  How can you find vulnerabilities with a closed source ?

It's seems you have nothing valuable to do, looking at your post history almost 2-3 pages are on viorcoin thread.

Where's your opal drive, marketplace source? The only driver in opalcoin is speculation compared to viorcoin that has a phone network which calling credit can be bought with viorcoin.

I will be revealing how I figured out the source to bitcoin carpenter.  It's open source code which has a license that says it must be open source and credited used. 

Marketplace is closed source because it's a non protocol service.  Opal Drive source is in the file branch of github.

The driver in opal is decentralized assets, storage and more.

Decentralized assets, storage and more doesn't add any value to the price, it's back to price speculation. Your community is still limited to bitcointalk.

Innovation adds value.  Intrinsic value backs the price.

I don't know what you mean with the second sentence when we have a kickass irc and slack community

What I meant by community is that what reason can I give my friends that are not used to crypto to use opal? For viorcoin it's easy, I can set up the wallet and load the wallet with calling cards.  That's why i said it's limited to bitointalk just like every other coin that their devs doesn't think outside the box and figure out that merchant/service is essential for coins to be utilized as currency

hey guys.

bassguitarman asked the viorcoin thread to post about any critisisms we may have about your coin...

Ill post one.

I was very interested about the devs tech, and was considerring looking into what was going on in here, but then came the constant blabbering.

after a quick breeze through , I have to say that I like what is going on here, and I would have invested, but for the same reasons that i pulled out of bitcoindark months ago, I wont.

the amount of energy it takes to listen to the rambling of bassguitar makes me feel like he worries more about people listenning to him then he does about taking care of the work at hand.

I dont need the reward he was willing to give, and I wish you all the best, but if you can get him to focus, your project will be all the better for it.

sincerely
BC

I get your point, but you need to look from an unbiased point of view.  I do not mean anything malicious, and I caught your dev stealing code.  I know you may not like me, but I am not the coin.  The time i spend auditing other coin's code is unrelated to the time i spend developing, especially because a lot of my job now that we have hired developers working on colored coins is Chief "Scientist" even though i don't like the term, which means i do research.  The community can vet for me that I do what I promise

that wasnt the point.  I dont mind a good discussion, but you were driving at a point that nobody cared about.

viorcoin dev has shown himself to be capable, and I have no doubt that he has copied code.....  I mean all devs do to some extent.

also you were FUDing, I know you apologized but it showed that you were the one with the biased view.

in a couple weeks ill remove you from my ignore list and see what has been going on here again.  your ideas are good, but your social skills are incredibly unprofesional.

I guess if a dev is stealing code, lying and saying they made it, and having multiple vulnerabilities, what should one do.  Is it fudding to reveal that?  I wish vior no ill will, but i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation.

How do you know they steal the code? what evidence do you have? What if they license it?  How can you find vulnerabilities with a closed source ?

It's seems you have nothing valuable to do, looking at your post history almost 2-3 pages are on viorcoin thread.

Where's your opal drive, marketplace source? The only driver in opalcoin is speculation compared to viorcoin that has a phone network which calling credit can be bought with viorcoin.

I will be revealing how I figured out the source to bitcoin carpenter.  It's open source code which has a license that says it must be open source and credited used. 

Marketplace is closed source because it's a non protocol service.  Opal Drive source is in the file branch of github.

Decentralized assets, storage and more doesn't add any value to the price, it's back to price speculation. Your community is still limited to bitcointalk.

I don't know what you mean with the second sentence when we have a kickass irc and slack community

What I meant by community is that what reason can I give my friends that are not used to crypto to use opal? For viorcoin it's easy, I can set up the wallet and load the wallet with calling cards.  That's why i said it's limited to bitointalk just like every other coin that their devs doesn't think outside the box and figure out that merchant/service is essential for coins to be utilized as currency
hey guys.

Ill post one.

sincerely
BC

hey guys.

Ill post one.

sincerely
BC

hey guys.

Ill post one.

sincerely
BC

hey guys.

Ill post one.

sincerely
BC

Pages:
Jump to: