Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 75. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 782
Merit: 500
New QT works great for me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Altcoin.Center in co-operation with F-Secure & OPAL hereby announce the availability of

F-Secure Safe anti-malware subscriptions using OPAL
Despite it's relatively young age, the crypto currency scene has already faced several malware based attacks.
As one of the first fruits of the ongoing co-operation between Altcoin.Center, F-Secure and OPAL, we are happy and proud to announce the availability of the F-Secure Safe anti-malware software using OPAL as a payment method.

i am glad Opal want to improve our security. thanks to F-secure security tools for this partnership, a new step toward innovation and adoption.

EDIT: Jyri, the link to the announcement did not work.

Wallet Update

Latest wallet updates are available for download on the official Opal website.

Fixed-IRC on Macs
Added-SuperNet page
Added-Retina Support

Reminder: Only use links from the source post and download wallets from the official website.

Just a dev update, iOS wallet is coming along:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m9CmIY-QnI&feature=youtu.be

Nice work Opal Team !

Next stops, step 3: HTML5 wallet and step 4 Opal Drive !

Ladies & Gentlemen, be prepared to change your Bitcoin into Opal (undervaluated pressure should increase)

Activity: 511
Activity: 728
Activity: 262
We would also like to mention that, the team is still actively developing current projects,

participating in SuperNet and in discussions with potential partners and exchanges.

We would also like to take a moment and say "Thank you".

Opal would not be where it is today with out the support of the community behind it.

All the technology in the world is useless, if no one is using it.

"Technology has to be invented or adopted."

–Jared Diamond

So again, Thank you.
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Awesome!!

Will update ASAP, now lets get this thread moving again! I know there are plenty of OPALites in the IRC, we should keep some discussion going on the forum as well Smiley

Cheers!
Activity: 262

Wallet Update

Latest wallet updates are available for download on the official Opal website.

www.opal-coin.com

Fixed-IRC on Macs
Added-SuperNet page
Added-Retina Support

Reminder: Only use links from the source post and download wallets from the official website.

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Im sure there will be some good releases coming.  Grin
Hey just a question outta curiosity because I am an OPAL investor, but what ever happened to the marketplace? Is it actually up and running or did they abandon that project? If anyone could update me on this that would be greatly appreciated Smiley Cheers

It has never gone anywhere since its been released > http://market.opal-coin.com/

Markets are only as good as investors make them though, I'm sure the opal team is working on other developments right now, and will likely come back to the market at a later date. Until then, as far as I'm aware, anyone can buy or sell on it right now in its current state.The infrastructure is all there, and has been for quite some time now.

Cheers
Thanks for that answer Mate appreciate it and looking forward to the upcoming developments that OPALTEAM comes out with next Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Im sure there will be some good releases coming.  Grin
Hey just a question outta curiosity because I am an OPAL investor, but what ever happened to the marketplace? Is it actually up and running or did they abandon that project? If anyone could update me on this that would be greatly appreciated Smiley Cheers

It has never gone anywhere since its been released > http://market.opal-coin.com/

Markets are only as good as investors make them though, I'm sure the opal team is working on other developments right now, and will likely come back to the market at a later date. Until then, as far as I'm aware, anyone can buy or sell on it right now in its current state.The infrastructure is all there, and has been for quite some time now.

Cheers
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Im sure there will be some good releases coming.  Grin
QFT
Activity: 476
Im sure there will be some good releases coming.  Grin
Activity: 467
Merit: 251

We're having static linking errors with QT webkit dynamic libs.  Once that's resolved, fully integrated supernet wallet will be out.

Any mac users can pm me, as that's compiled

Its the good, I love it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hi!

I'm quoting myself from the DOPE thread. Relates to OPAL as well, at lest from my point of view.

Glanced at bittrex for shits and giggles and DAMN!  Hate to spill the haterade in here but damn I'm glad im out.  Slaughter on bittrex, with delist to boot.

I do understand and am genuinely happy you didn't have to take any losses. Then again my own perspective is very different from those who mostly the the altcoin scene as a means to make more or less immediate profit.

The reason I'm putting so much energy into development of DOPE and other cryptos is a very long running process that has been going on for ages: that of developing open and functional currency systems to replace the biggest scam in the history of mankind called fractional reserve banking.

Although I have nothing against people looking at the values of the gazillions of coins out there, my personal take is that we're still possibly years away from the point when the value (compared to fiat) is worth giving much notion at all. What needs to be done first is the establishment of a solid foundation on which the cryptos can build upon.

While the technical level development of block chain based technologies has been absolutely beautiful to watch, the foundations have, for the most part, not been laid out at all. This is normal to any new technology driven innovation and it's not a problem per se, yet it does mean that the groundwork still has to be done sooner or later. I prefer sooner, which is why my focus has been and will be in doing just that, not worrying (at all) of the short term price fluctuations.

The moment we witness the collapse of the fiat currencies is the moment when those who have invested in crypto (either in the form of money or brain power) will start to get really wealthy. It's impossible to say when that will happen and which coins are going to be the ones the mankind as a whole chooses to trust, but happen it will and the choice of the coins can be affected by making sure that the currencies one decides to invest in are the ones that have what it takes (both technically and otherwise) to really make it big.

Hence my decision to keep investing in DOPE as well as the few carefully selected coins Altcoin.Center is supporting and working with.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10110940
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Have a crypto based charity and need web hosting?

If Your website is for a crypto charity, or in some way works for the good of others, then visit cryptocloudhosting.org/charity-hosting for free hosting!

we will be in touch, we also have a contingent of cause-coins who will also be informed.

Excellent we await your message, thanks.
Bitstamp up, let'see...

Nejc Kodrič (CEO) wrote the downtime was quite long because they had to install the Bitstamp systems from a safe backup on new hardware, which allow them to keep the corrupted one as evidence, to integrate Multi-sig and Amazon web services.

https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitstamp-is-open-for-business-better-than-ever/

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Have a crypto based charity and need web hosting?

If Your website is for a crypto charity, or in some way works for the good of others, then visit cryptocloudhosting.org/charity-hosting for free hosting!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Opal sphere seems anemic since a couple days,work are still steady ? Smiley

A big bunch of people getting distract from opal when it was too quiet like this

We're having static linking errors with QT webkit dynamic libs.  Once that's resolved, fully integrated supernet wallet will be out.

Thanks for this update,its all thats I want Smiley
Activity: 728
Opal sphere seems anemic since a couple days,work are still steady ? Smiley

A big bunch of people getting distract from opal when it was too quiet like this

We're having static linking errors with QT webkit dynamic libs.  Once that's resolved, fully integrated supernet wallet will be out.

Activity: 266
Opal are anemic since a couple days,work are still steady ? Smiley
I bet they do!   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: