Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 79. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I repeat myself:

I restarted my wallet, now sync. seems to be complete, but again my last stakes and withdraw are not confirmed.
Opalcoin.conf is full with nodes... that can't be my problem.

So i guess i have to reload the whole chain again like yesterday... but why? Sad

E: I do a fresh reload of the chain... hopefully last time for the near future.  Roll Eyes Wink

Thanks for reporting this and again sorry for the troubles!

Bassguitarman will surely look into it ASAP - he is just particularly busy at the moment so please try to hold on!

I would be very interested in hearing of the results of re-downloading the chain.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I repeat myself:

I restarted my wallet, now sync. seems to be complete, but again my last stakes and withdraw are not confirmed.
Opalcoin.conf is full with nodes... that can't be my problem.

So i guess i have to reload the whole chain again like yesterday... but why? Sad

E: I do a fresh reload of the chain... hopefully last time for the near future.  Roll Eyes Wink
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Dev team,

I am having problems also.

All my staked coins from 01/01/2015 at 7pm to 01/03/2015 at 9am that had been confirmed previously are now rejected.

The sync function of my wallet is also strange. I am stuck on the block 134,537 of 136,474 blocks, but in the block explorer website (http://blockexperts.com/opal) the current block is the 134,537 as well. Is there something wrong with my wallet?

In order to test my wallet, yesterday I bought ~95 OPAL from Bittrex. However, I have not received my coins yet.

I have written "repairwallet" and the answer was "{"wallet check passed" : true}".

What am I doing wrong? I am an investor of this currency and do not have technical expertise. I have cold storage backups of my wallet.

Could you please help me?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards.
My wallet syncd for a moment. It showed my weight above 17000+ while network weight 3000+. Its been staking like crazy, almost every minute. Then desync and 1900+ blocks to dl...

Same here... now i restartet my wallet and again i miss my last stakes and my last withdraw from trex. I cann see them, but they are not confirmed, just collided/in conflict.
So i guess i have to reload the whole chain again... ? Any better solutions?

That is pretty annoying... never had probs with Opal.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. It is indeed an annoying situation.

Please try adding the following lines to your Opalcoin.conf file and restarting the wallet:

addnode=seeds.altcoin.center
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.eu
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.us

addnode=192.99.111.227
addnode=198.50.151.86
addnode=5.196.226.54
addnode=5.196.29.188

Please let me know if that helps!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
My wallet syncd for a moment. It showed my weight above 17000+ while network weight 3000+. Its been staking like crazy, almost every minute. Then desync and 1900+ blocks to dl...

Same here... now i restartet my wallet and again i miss my last stakes and my last withdraw from trex. I cann see them, but they are not confirmed, just collided/in conflict.
So i guess i have to reload the whole chain again... ? Any better solutions?

That is pretty annoying... never had probs with Opal.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Oh no, don't know why but my Opal wallet crashed again over night... it's the same like yesterday. (All my other wallets didn't crashed, why my Opal...  Undecided)

I just restarted it now and the blockchain sync stucks at block 1915... i will wait some minutes too see what happens.
It is weird...

This has happened to me too. Looking into it now..
Crazy...

My sync. is so slow... 3 blocks in 15minutes, 1912 to go...
How can i speed this up safely? Any command for console?

I think restart the wallet won't help when i think about yesterday... also i don't want to reload the whole chain again.
Sync would be fast if i start with a fresh wallet, but so many data...  Lips sealed
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
I just launched my Opal wallet and Malwarebytes gave this warning.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Malicious website blocked.
IP   89.248.160.238
port 50990
Inbound
Opalcoin.qt

Anyone seen like this?
This not the compromised wallet. This was a wallet from Opal web page.

COME ON GUYS. THIS COULD BE BAD NEWS FOR PEOPLE HERE>
CHECK YOUR WALLETS  Huh Huh Huh

Gets worse. I sent 10000 Opal to Poloniex and got 11 confirmations but they never arrived at Polo. There seems to be some hijack going on.

Anyone out there today?

An inbound connection is not normal if nobody is supposed to be connected to your opal wallet (even when you are downloading the blocks, because it come from outbound connections)

No one of my Qt Wallets accept the inbound connections, but it depend of what are you doing with your wallet?

Anyway this IP seems to be legit:

http://peerexplorer.info ->

153   ECATEL LTD   89.248.160.238   89.248.160.238   1.3.4   InstantDEX2   0   13 minutes ago   Netherlands   
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Oh no, don't know why but my Opal wallet crashed again over night... it's the same like yesterday. (All my other wallets didn't crashed, why my Opal...  Undecided)

I just restarted it now and the blockchain sync stucks at block 1915... i will wait some minutes too see what happens.
It is weird...

This has happened to me too. Looking into it now..

It is weird...
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Hopefully more coins follow suit. Congrats to Opal, LTC and Doge for requesting delisting from Coin-Swap/GAW

GAIA will do the same.

We have asked Coinswap to de-list GAIA as a show of support for the community at large.
This is by no means directed at Ian, Jared, and Jeremy, as we hold a lot of respect for them.
This is a message to GAW, that we will not stand by and watch people lose their life savings on
false promises without us making our voice heard. How this drama unfolds remains to be seen,
please always be vigilant when making investments and do proper research. We hope GAW does
something to stop the bleeding, but I am afraid the damage is already done.

Congratulations to the OPAL team and all other honest Devs.
Activity: 295
Thanks. I will be sure to contact Malwarebytes whom I trust. I lost so much the last time I simply wanted to give people a chance to be safe not sorry. I'll be sure also to post when the Opal turn up just to confirm. It's hard to keep up with what clever thieves can do. I hope a degree of paranoia can be excused.  Cheesy

Follow up. The Opal have finally turned up. Relieved  Grin
Moving on to next crisis....... Grin
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I just launched my Opal wallet and Malwarebytes gave this warning.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

IP   89.248.160.238
port 50990
Inbound
Opalcoin.qt

Anyone seen like this?

Gets worse. I sent 10000 Opal to Poloniex and got 11 confirmations but they never arrived at Polo. There seems to be some hijack going on.

Anyone out there today?

I used to get those messages aswell. With the wallet i downloaded in like november, it's just that malwarebytes lets you know theres in inbound connection. I never ever had any problems and I'm almost sure that has nothing to do with the coins you send to polo.
Malwarebytes is repeatedly warning. It may be as you say but meantime the 10000 Opal I was sending to Polo seem to have gone astray. Maybe nothing but coincidence but just giving a heads up in case.

It would be wonderful if you could report this to Malwarebytes so they could add the necessary rules to their database to stop the software from raising false alarms. =)

50990 is the standard P2P port of Opalcoin so it is perfectly normal that incoming connections are being made to that port.

The infamous coin stealing trojaned wallet did it's trick "internally" - from within the wallet.

I'm 99,9% convinced the coins you sent are on the way just as they should, and will appear at Polo any moment. =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

P.S. Thanks for the heads-up anyways! It's always good to keep one's eyes open. =)
Malwarebytes is repeatedly warning. It may be as you say but meantime the 10000 Opal I was sending to Polo seem to have gone astray. Maybe nothing but coincidence but just giving a heads up in case.

IP   89.248.160.238
port 50990
Inbound
Opalcoin.qt

Anyone seen like this?

CHECK YOUR WALLETS  Huh Huh Huh

This seems very much like a false alarm.

Malwarebytes appears to be reacting to the incoming connection as it was an attack while it is actually just a normal incoming wallet P2P connection.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

IP   89.248.160.238
port 50990
Inbound
Opalcoin.qt

Anyone seen like this?

Anyone out there today?
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
The ONLY Opal Multipool
Has been updated with auto switching profit switching ports. This means you can rest easy knowing your hash power is mining the most profitable coin on the pool at any given time.
We have also recently added TITAN supported ports so you can use your large scrypt miners as well. Cheesy
If you havent visited us yet we would love for you to come by.
http://multi.altnuts.com

Very simple setup! I already found 2 CANN blocks in the first 10 minutes mining for fun. I like how you use the Signed Message, but I don't need to use it since I am just trading to OPAL. Gonna take a while to gain into OPAL though I am at 3 CANN I usually make less in other pools though since they are stacked at 2GH.

I will mine for a while and see how it goes... Thanks!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The ONLY Opal Multipool
Has been updated with auto switching profit switching ports. This means you can rest easy knowing your hash power is mining the most profitable coin on the pool at any given time.
We have also recently added TITAN supported ports so you can use your large scrypt miners as well. Cheesy
If you havent visited us yet we would love for you to come by.
http://multi.altnuts.com

Thanks for this!  Thanks for supporting opal
Hey all, i have a little problem with my wallet and some missing/lost opals/transactions.
I did my last back up yesterday in the evening before i went to bed, same as usual. Wink

This morning i looked at my wallet and found it with an error. So i closed the wallet an opened it, but it crashed again, don't know why... anyhow i decided to create a new wallet with my last backup.
Blockchain is now complete and i have almost all coins back, but i miss a few stakes and most important my last withdraw from Bittrex which was about 680 Opal.
These missing stakes and my withdraw are my last transactions, from 02.01.2015 and they are marked as collides/conflict ?

My wallet backup is newer, but i am not able to get my last missing coins back.
If someone could help and explain, thanks a lot! Maybe i can get my last coins back...

Greets 0bert

Go to console and type repairwallet.  If you need help, pm me
Did it:

"wallet check passed" : true

Nothing changed.

Update:
I have all my Opals back, all confirmed!  Smiley

First i did a(nother) fresh reload of blockchain just with my last wallet.dat backup and opalcoin.conf. Received all my coins, except of some stakes and my last withdraw from trex.
Deleted everything again, except wallet.dat and config, reload again and wow: all coins confirmed!  Wink Cheesy
Don't know what i did wrong before, but know it's all good!
Also thanks to bassguitar!  Smiley

Greets 0bert

Dude you will not find a better team of devs than OPAL. They are by far the best devs out there and actually CARE about what happens to us. Round of applause for OPAL!!! Thank you OPAL TEAM!

Dude i feel you!  Grin
Opal team is great, technical as social!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: