Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 89. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
What other coins besides opal are good investments that some of you guys are investing in that belong to this super Net?  What would be your top picks?  NXT?  SUPERNET itself?  I current have 158000 opal that is still stuck in deposit mode in cryptsy for the last two days.   I am thinking of either buying more opal or investing in another coin that helps opal.   Ideas?
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
I still stand behind OPAL and their team all the way but if the Hacker is on here and is feeling generous about the coins he so graciously has in his possession, I would gladly ask that he look into his heart and donate a tenth of what I lost which was 70038 OPAL to this addy : oKQ2ts1uaN5kH93dWKWSWwGRULWQqXyemY Smiley I have the utmost respect for OPAL and their team and whatever agreement they worked out to handle this mess but I wouldn't mind a little OPAL in my sack to open up for Christmas day!! Cheesy Cheers and love for everyone!!

Hold on. You have not got anything back yet? I thought the hacker returned 65% of the coins and you were supposed to get like 10% of your lost coins back or something? Isn't that true? As per below the funds were sent back so you should have gotten at least some amount of your coins back by now. Or are the devs still figuring out who and how to return coins to?

Stolen funds were sent to: https://bchain.info/OPAL/addr/oJRnuVrDUMNWberPz2CvcmRGLPdLKi4Uqy

Return address: https://bchain.info/OPAL/addr/obUnRgQKkPUxMhjZ8aD769f8s2eP1eo7i5

1) "Or are the devs still figuring out who and how to return coins to?": Yes.  We're working with individuals.

2) We're still recoviering coins (got another $600 yesterday)

3) Please don't fud

gotta practice what you preach Bassguitarman.. How about your behaviour on the mne thread? why are you fudding over there? And dont reply the posts on your bullshit???
Now now everyone lets get along and be thankful that the OPALTeam is working on getting us even a percent of what we lost back! I'll take that any day instead of being completely out all my coins Smiley Thanks so much again OPAL and your crew for working so hard and diligently to keep the community strong and growing. I love that about you guys and like I said if and when the time comes for a possible recoup of some of my losses I will gladly take them at the following addy :  oKQ2ts1uaN5kH93dWKWSWwGRULWQqXyemY Cheesy Keep up the amazing work everyone and stay strong! Cheers

Don't get me wrong, i have nothing against Opal or the other devs involved and i wish it nothing but the best.. I was only talking to the hypocrite Bassguitarman.. Look at the mne thread for proof of it
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I still stand behind OPAL and their team all the way but if the Hacker is on here and is feeling generous about the coins he so graciously has in his possession, I would gladly ask that he look into his heart and donate a tenth of what I lost which was 70038 OPAL to this addy : oKQ2ts1uaN5kH93dWKWSWwGRULWQqXyemY Smiley I have the utmost respect for OPAL and their team and whatever agreement they worked out to handle this mess but I wouldn't mind a little OPAL in my sack to open up for Christmas day!! Cheesy Cheers and love for everyone!!

Hold on. You have not got anything back yet? I thought the hacker returned 65% of the coins and you were supposed to get like 10% of your lost coins back or something? Isn't that true? As per below the funds were sent back so you should have gotten at least some amount of your coins back by now. Or are the devs still figuring out who and how to return coins to?

Stolen funds were sent to: https://bchain.info/OPAL/addr/oJRnuVrDUMNWberPz2CvcmRGLPdLKi4Uqy

Return address: https://bchain.info/OPAL/addr/obUnRgQKkPUxMhjZ8aD769f8s2eP1eo7i5

1) "Or are the devs still figuring out who and how to return coins to?": Yes.  We're working with individuals.

3) Please don't fud

gotta practice what you preach Bassguitarman.. How about your behaviour on the mne thread? why are you fudding over there? And dont reply the posts on your bullshit???
Now now everyone lets get along and be thankful that the OPALTeam is working on getting us even a percent of what we lost back! I'll take that any day instead of being completely out all my coins Smiley Thanks so much again OPAL and your crew for working so hard and diligently to keep the community strong and growing. I love that about you guys and like I said if and when the time comes for a possible recoup of some of my losses I will gladly take them at the following addy :  oKQ2ts1uaN5kH93dWKWSWwGRULWQqXyemY Cheesy Keep up the amazing work everyone and stay strong! Cheers
Activity: 566

1) "Or are the devs still figuring out who and how to return coins to?": Yes.  We're working with individuals.

3) Please don't fud

Activity: 728

3) Please don't fud
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Checking on my favourite coin ...  Huh

17% of 15 million makes 2,55 million... gave 65% back so holds 35% which makes 892.500 Opal.... which is roughly 5,95% (lets say 6%) of total supply. Dont know how to feel about that deal made with the devil though... reasonable prices?.. whats reasonable?

Meantime we get free publicity/exposure which is great..  Roll Eyes
I am sure you have been on irc and such, but just in case have you tried salvagewallet once you have downloaded a fresh install?

PS. Do you have ANY wallet.dat backup at all?Huh? and I mean anything?Huh

All I had left I sent to bassguitarman and a freeze frame picture of my no connections screen to darkness but then I tried downloading it again and tried doing what they had told me to do and nothing worked so I just got frustrated and deleted everything and tried downloading it again do you think the wallet.dat I have now would be something?

You said you deleted everything in appdata?
If that was the case the next time you tried to install the wallet the original dat file would have been lost.
Look in your recycle bin for the earliest deletion of opal and recover the dat
K I'll check that out right now but I still can't get the wallet to download and the console keeps giving me shadowcash type info
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
I am sure you have been on irc and such, but just in case have you tried salvagewallet once you have downloaded a fresh install?

All I had left I sent to bassguitarman and a freeze frame picture of my no connections screen to darkness but then I tried downloading it again and tried doing what they had told me to do and nothing worked so I just got frustrated and deleted everything and tried downloading it again do you think the wallet.dat I have now would be something?

You said you deleted everything in appdata?
If that was the case the next time you tried to install the wallet the original dat file would have been lost.
Look in your recycle bin for the earliest deletion of opal and recover the dat
Activity: 364
I would need a wallet.dat file before you deleted everything or what that address was. Once you download a new wallet you get a new address. I need your original address and that wallet.dat file. Hopefully you have these. Please PM me. Thanks.

Hey noob, did you get your wallet to work or not?
Nope couldn't get it to sync couldn't get my backup I made everything is disappeared Sad And for once I was on the good investment sides of things lol But that'll teach me not to just click on every link I see even if I have a virus protector on my computer Smiley But I do wanna thank the OPALTEAM and community for trying to assist me in getting my wallet back and getting it to even load again which I still haven't been able to do that Sad Anyways super excited for SuperNet with you guys and hopefully I'll get some of my OPAL stash back just sticking with the good old trusty addy : oKQ2ts1uaN5kH93dWKWSWwGRULWQqXyemY Smiley

Do you have your original wallet.dat file before you downloaded the corrupted wallet? If so I can help.
Well I thought I did but when the wallet wouldn't sync up again and was giving me no connections I deleted everything that had OPAL on it and tried downloading the entire wallet again and still got nothing Sad
Nope couldn't get it to sync couldn't get my backup I made everything is disappeared Sad And for once I was on the good investment sides of things lol But that'll teach me not to just click on every link I see even if I have a virus protector on my computer Smiley But I do wanna thank the OPALTEAM and community for trying to assist me in getting my wallet back and getting it to even load again which I still haven't been able to do that Sad Anyways super excited for SuperNet with you guys and hopefully I'll get some of my OPAL stash back just sticking with the good old trusty addy : oKQ2ts1uaN5kH93dWKWSWwGRULWQqXyemY Smiley

Do you have your original wallet.dat file before you downloaded the corrupted wallet? If so I can help.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Hey guys!  Supernet integration is 95% done Cheesy

First release will only be for tech savvy people, but we're working on native gui integration...

this absolutely phenomenal gents / gals  looking forward, Supernet html5 wallet will be something that will start co-mingling coin technologies but more importantly features of these coins, noting like this exists on the market and my deep advice and not because I pump coins is to really think of acquiring / mining these technologies before more articles will be written on the subject and further public exposure

thanks again for the opportunity although I did study and did my homework on this   Cool

signal out and lights out
Rolling Back due to one theft from one place is one thing, rolling back due to a bunch of n00bs, downloading anything willy nillie is another. Fact is this, in this instance, a roll back would be poor... another fact.. its not going to do anything impressive till those coins are sold.

Edit(added): You can thank the dumbasses that dont verify anything, click random links & dl/install anything , for OPAL going from a nice volatile mkt, to a MAJOR long play @ best.

Edit Prt 2: (Added) More than likely the same types that go to phishy 'news' sites, add every one on social media avenues, and buy IPO's.

Stop talking bullshit.... if you don't know how people get infected... because apparently you don't know, and you don't even know anything about the security but you blame the infected people.... nice nice.

The infected link was in a quote of the dev, the attacker changed the link.... because developers from bitcointalk don't have any skills to protect the hyperlink function, like they are not able to make a avatar function for us.

Problem is Bitcointalk.com and his unsecure hyperlink function, firstly.

Secondly, nothing (oh wait... you are the biggest dumbass that don't verify anything, talking random shit, ect)

Yes exactly, they quoted a link @ changed it, people trusted a link..dont trust anything & always ALWAYS check sources. Believing a forum quote link to be genuine, is letting your guard down hard core.
Also I would like to apologize for not being a dragon t-shirt wearing mountain dew drinking, world of warcraft playing, virgin like CryptoLTD because if only I was even a speck of a genius like him I wouldn't be out my coins.  But that's okay because guess what CryptoLTD............ My mom thinks I'm COOL!!!! LOL JK Cheers mate Wink
Pages:
Jump to: