Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 86. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Okay fair enough but what the hell is an OS? Operating System? I'm that illiterate when it comes to computers guys for really
read this again! Wink
Or read this: OS is your operating system, like Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux or Mac OSX.  Wink

Ya I was kind of able to Matlock that one together myself after I actually thought about it lol
Great!  Grin
So reinstall is the safest and also the cheapest way to get back a fresh OS with a functional Opal wallet.
Maybe you think about it...  Wink
Well actually what I just did was leave the OPAL wallet I was able to download on my old laptop and just transfer the coins that I buy to that address and let them stake there lol It was way easier that way lol but would still hope that the OPALTEAM could look into the issue of the wallet that I download straight from their website saying that stuff about it being shadowcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Okay fair enough but what the hell is an OS? Operating System? I'm that illiterate when it comes to computers guys for really
read this again! Wink
Or read this: OS is your operating system, like Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux or Mac OSX.  Wink

Ya I was kind of able to Matlock that one together myself after I actually thought about it lol
Great!  Grin
So reinstall is the safest and also the cheapest way to get back a fresh OS with a functional Opal wallet.
Maybe you think about it...  Wink
read this again! Wink
Or read this: OS is your operating system, like Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux or Mac OSX.  Wink

read this again! Wink
Or read this: OS is your operating system, like Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux or Mac OSX.  Wink
Quick question why when I download the wallet from the opal-coin.com website and open the wallet up, I get no connections and when I go to the debug window and type getwork what pops up is shadowcash has no connections?? This is the wallet I download straight from the Opal coin website is it not? So why am I getting this message and no connections? Could someone please help me with this problem?
Actually it says ShadowCoin is not connected?? Has anyone had this problem with this?

I have been staking for a month and never had that error. Did you get your computer cleaned out? If you can't get it clean, you may just want to reinstall a new OS on a different drive and then find some of your important files you need on the old drive and move away from it. Then if you are really into investing in Crypto I suggest you have a computer just for your wallets no browsing. You may also want a beefier defense with a better firewall that does stateful packet inspection and has an ARP Cache with Anti-Virus and Intrusion Protection on it. Watchguard has a few entry level devices that will even drop unassociated packets and block DDoS attacks. I get port scanned everytime I download a wallet from MegaDownload it seems like. Kind of a hotbed of activity associated with wallets there.
Well I've deleted everything that is OPAL on my computer but everytime I download the wallet it does the same thing? I don't know if that's because of the malicious link I downloaded in the past? Does anyone know how I can get this wallet up and running? Would greatly appreciate the help Smiley
Not the fastet way, but the safest: format your drive and reinstall your OS.  Smiley
I'm pretty dumb when it comes to computers so what exactly do you mean by format my drive and reinstall my OS? What exactly is an OS?
Best time now to get some knowledge!  Grin It is necessary if you work with crypto imo.  Smiley
Format your dive (harddrive, hdd or ssd) means to delete everything on it. Then reinstall your OS (operating system, windows, mac os x, linux... )
But you should ask someone to help if you never did this. I guess you have windows or mac?
Also backup everything, pics, music, data... if you want to reinstall.  Wink

Get a new Hard Drive there is no need to delete or format your current drive. Pay attention to details here Formatting is destructive. Buying a new drive just gets you out of the mess and leaves things where they were if you need to go back for any reason. But this is to say that you have problems with the Malware still. etc.
Well I'm just assuming its problems with the malware because I deleted everything OPAL off my computer and downloaded the wallet straight from the website opal-coin.com and for some reason I get this shadowcoin bullshit and no connections and I know it's my computer because I just downloaded the wallet on my old laptop and its loading perfectly fine
Why throwing money out of the window for a new drive?  Huh
I would backup my stuff (wallet.dat should have multi backups;)) and install a fresh OS again.
With the saved money for the drive i would buy some Opal. Wink

Greets
Quick question why when I download the wallet from the opal-coin.com website and open the wallet up, I get no connections and when I go to the debug window and type getwork what pops up is shadowcash has no connections?? This is the wallet I download straight from the Opal coin website is it not? So why am I getting this message and no connections? Could someone please help me with this problem?
Actually it says ShadowCoin is not connected?? Has anyone had this problem with this?

I have been staking for a month and never had that error. Did you get your computer cleaned out? If you can't get it clean, you may just want to reinstall a new OS on a different drive and then find some of your important files you need on the old drive and move away from it. Then if you are really into investing in Crypto I suggest you have a computer just for your wallets no browsing. You may also want a beefier defense with a better firewall that does stateful packet inspection and has an ARP Cache with Anti-Virus and Intrusion Protection on it. Watchguard has a few entry level devices that will even drop unassociated packets and block DDoS attacks. I get port scanned everytime I download a wallet from MegaDownload it seems like. Kind of a hotbed of activity associated with wallets there.
Well I've deleted everything that is OPAL on my computer but everytime I download the wallet it does the same thing? I don't know if that's because of the malicious link I downloaded in the past? Does anyone know how I can get this wallet up and running? Would greatly appreciate the help Smiley
Not the fastet way, but the safest: format your drive and reinstall your OS.  Smiley
I'm pretty dumb when it comes to computers so what exactly do you mean by format my drive and reinstall my OS? What exactly is an OS?
Best time now to get some knowledge!  Grin It is necessary if you work with crypto imo.  Smiley
Format your dive (harddrive, hdd or ssd) means to delete everything on it. Then reinstall your OS (operating system, windows, mac os x, linux... )
But you should ask someone to help if you never did this. I guess you have windows or mac?

Get a new Hard Drive there is no need to delete or format your current drive. Pay attention to details here Formatting is destructive. Buying a new drive just gets you out of the mess and leaves things where they were if you need to go back for any reason. But this is to say that you have problems with the Malware still. etc.
Well I'm just assuming its problems with the malware because I deleted everything OPAL off my computer and downloaded the wallet straight from the website opal-coin.com and for some reason I get this shadowcoin bullshit and no connections and I know it's my computer because I just downloaded the wallet on my old laptop and its loading perfectly fine
Why throwing money out of the window for a new drive?  Huh
I would backup my stuff (wallet.dat should have multi backups;)) and install a fresh OS again.
With the saved money for the drive i would buy some Opal. Wink

Greets

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

Format your drive (harddrive, hdd or ssd) means to delete everything on it. Then reinstall your OS (operating system, windows, mac os x, linux... )
Also backup everything, pics, music, data... if you want to reinstall.  Wink

Not the fastet way, but the safest: format your drive and reinstall your OS.  Smiley

Not the fastet way, but the safest: format your drive and reinstall your OS.  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dear Forum Members!

OPALcoin added to YoBit.net Cryptocurrency Exchange:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/OPAL/BTC

Activity: 279
Do we know anything yet on the future of OPALTKN?? Is it an experiment or are there real plans for it??
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
^

yup Smiley

Also,we need to look to start a marketing campaign to gain massive adoption about opal,because opal is solid,team have prove it by many occasion,we can move on and blow up seriously I think
Activity: 448
Wow, OPAL price is exploding on all markets; 5500 sat now !!!

This isn't exploding. This is a small bump. Smiley watch... If you're amazed by this... Buckle up! You're in for a ride.
Pages:
Jump to: