Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌟🎓OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Education 4.0 powered by EDU Tokens 🎓💥🌟 - page 12. (Read 24449 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Project Lead at OS.UNIVERSITY
It's nice to see a project like this being initiated as it could help students and new graduates to start their careers.
As I understand this project will be much more widely used than just to help students. In the ecosystem of this project there will be employers, scientists and universities.

It could turn into a lot of things, that is what is good about the open source environment. If anyone is allowed one day to also build applications on top of this that would be interesting.

By mentioning open source, it would be strange if we do not have an open source environment where developers could contribute to the whole development.

Therefore we've open-sourced our platform now. The files are available at GitHub - https://github.com/OpenSourceUniversity/platform Smiley

Let me add something on that point as well, as it is indeed interesting. For an open source project to strive, it needs to launch its private alpha in the public space, so people can have a common ground to collaborate around (and build upon). Therefore we open-up today, given that we are just hours away from going live.

As it was mentioned- our next step would indeed be to attract the broader development community interest and bring many new features and ideas into live on top of OS.UNIVERSITY foundation.

Let's see where the project goes - exciting times!
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
🔥🔥🔥[UPDATE] We are happy to announce that EDU Token has been pre-approved for DDEX exchange platform!

One of the questions we have been getting frequently since the OS.University main token sale is really close, is where and when are the EDU tokens going to be listed. Right ofter the end of the ICO, the OS.University token will also be tradable on the DDEX exchange! Read more in the blog post - https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/os-university-on-ddex-2d6ad6e5aded

This is good news, but I do not think that serious investors will sell your tokens until the end of the year. As it seems to me it will be necessary to wait at least a beta version of the platform.
Activity: 280
It's nice to see a project like this being initiated as it could help students and new graduates to start their careers.
As I understand this project will be much more widely used than just to help students. In the ecosystem of this project there will be employers, scientists and universities.

It could turn into a lot of things, that is what is good about the open source environment. If anyone is allowed one day to also build applications on top of this that would be interesting.

By mentioning open source, it would be strange if we do not have an open source environment where developers could contribute to the whole development.

Therefore we've open-sourced our platform now. The files are available at GitHub - https://github.com/OpenSourceUniversity/platform Smiley

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Few days before the crowdsale start, we are more than happy to share that Open Source University project was nominated in the "Most innovative use of Blockchain for Social Good 2018" category by the Blockchain EXPO. The Blocks nominations are another great recognition for our project and validation that our mission and vision to disrupt the education sector are on the right way.

We'll be happy to celebrate together at the Blockchain Awards in Amsterdam Smiley Smiley Smiley
https://www.blockchain-expo.com/2018/05/awards/blockchain-awards-shortlist/

🔥🔥🔥[UPDATE] We are happy to announce that EDU Token has been pre-approved for DDEX exchange platform!

One of the questions we have been getting frequently since the OS.University main token sale is really close, is where and when are the EDU tokens going to be listed. Right ofter the end of the ICO, the OS.University token will also be tradable on the DDEX exchange! Read more in the blog post - https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/os-university-on-ddex-2d6ad6e5aded

This is good news, but I do not think that serious investors will sell your tokens until the end of the year. As it seems to me it will be necessary to wait at least a beta version of the platform.

We already receive quite a lot of questions from contributors and not only, when and where we'll be listed. I agree with you that there are some who will wait for much higher value of the token after beta release but still there are some already interested to know what are our plans at least.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

Absolutely true!
Before the start of sales there is a week left. I wonder how many people have passed the KYC by this time.
I think it's better to go through this procedure beforehand. Perhaps with the start of sales will be very many people willing to participate in it and there will be certain delays with the passage of KYC.

@Whitethoughts, that's a really good advice! We already have quite a lot of KYC applications even before the sale has started. The team is getting ready for the tokensale and allocated more resources for the KYC procedure in order to minimise or completely prevent any kind of delay. But you recommendation is more than good - everyone who wants to take part in our ICO should pass the KYC procedure beforehand.

KYC - https://os.university/kyc/

If you need some help, get back to us!

Teddy
I am really liking the mission of this project Cheesy It is all about education now

Thank you so much for the feedback and the support!
Activity: 910
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Before the start of sales there is a week left. I wonder how many people have passed the KYC by this time.
I think it's better to go through this procedure beforehand. Perhaps with the start of sales will be very many people willing to participate in it and there will be certain delays with the passage of KYC.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Activity: 350
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am really liking the mission of this project Cheesy It is all about education now
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
What level of soft cap does the project have?

Hi @SirgulioB! Thank you for this question, actually a lot of people want to know the answer Smiley

The amount of tokens to be sold on both private and public pre-sale before the main tokensale was 3700 ETH. This is occasionally labeled as a soft-cap on different listing platforms, considering that it is a target for the pre-sale. However, as we have always communicated, we do not have a set milestone of minimum ETH to be raised, because we are a dedicated R&D team of academicians and software developers that is executing this project for the good part of the last 3 years, with co-financing by the European Commission. We have a mix of financing instruments to back the project, therefore no real soft caps, but clear set of targets to achieve.

Follow us on twitter for the most recent one - https://twitter.com/OpenSource_Uni/status/999000833453953024 Wink

Cheers,
Teddy

Thanks for the answer, I see your project has an excellent background. I will not be surprised if you will collect a hard cap at the main stage of sales.

That is the scenario we are working on every day for the last few years! Thank you for the support Smiley

To the best of my modest abilities, I will participate in your project. I hope this will be a win-win cooperation for everyone.
What level of soft cap does the project have?

Hi @SirgulioB! Thank you for this question, actually a lot of people want to know the answer Smiley

The amount of tokens to be sold on both private and public pre-sale before the main tokensale was 3700 ETH. This is occasionally labeled as a soft-cap on different listing platforms, considering that it is a target for the pre-sale. However, as we have always communicated, we do not have a set milestone of minimum ETH to be raised, because we are a dedicated R&D team of academicians and software developers that is executing this project for the good part of the last 3 years, with co-financing by the European Commission. We have a mix of financing instruments to back the project, therefore no real soft caps, but clear set of targets to achieve.

Follow us on twitter for the most recent one - https://twitter.com/OpenSource_Uni/status/999000833453953024 Wink

Cheers,
Teddy

Thanks for the answer, I see your project has an excellent background. I will not be surprised if you will collect a hard cap at the main stage of sales.

That is the scenario we are working on every day for the last few years! Thank you for the support Smiley

To the best of my modest abilities, I will participate in your project. I hope this will be a win-win cooperation for everyone.

Feel free to join at any time Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: