Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OpenRigs.com - Aluminium Frames for Mining Rigs - page 11. (Read 52285 times)

donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

Any update Fluffy?

Yes - they've promised me it'll be tracking by CoB Friday:)

It's tracking now, thanks!

It's a February miracle...the post office actually delivered on their promise!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Any update Fluffy?

It's tracking now, thanks!
donator
these guys are the real deal. Ordered 5 of their rigs for my garage got it about 11 days after i paid. Im waiting for mid march to cashout with coinbase my bitcoin miners then going to buy more cards and their rigs.
Keep it up openrigs.

Thanks for the positive feedback - that is exceptionally fast for us (if I'm being honest;) you must've chosen EMS or Aramex to get it that quickly:)

Our average lead time is often a little longer than that, but we are working to improve it, and it's always good to hear that it is getting better as time goes on.
donator
I find it incredibly amusing that almost all the people bitching about "ERMERGERD WHERES MER PACKAGE REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND" do not indicate they used the shipping option that was reasonably fast (EMS or similar) and likely are using surface shipping. That's what you get with surface shipping. Deal with it.

Fluffy, keep up the good business.

Thanks:) We don't have any EMS or Aramex parcels that have gone missing or been undelivered, as yet, by far the biggest issue is the length of time surface mail is taking.
donator

Hi. Can you reverse package and refund me? I don`t need it anymore.
all reasonable time has passed.

You can PM me your order number and I can file a claim with our insurance, but if you chose surface mail they may insist on waiting until the 3 month maximum transit period has elapsed.
donator
Fluffy,

What is currently being done for customers who ordered on Black Friday and have not received their orders?

We are now at -13 weeks for ordering and -7 weeks for shipping (counting a 10Jan shipment date).

Last I spoke with you was the 24th...

Thanks.

Basically what we've discussed with our insurance is that where a shipment can be determined as missing we will replace it from stock in the US (which should happen in the next month or thereabouts) so as not to keep the person waiting - the trick will be to get that "missing" parcel determination. I opened a few claims for early orders that are undelivered (including yours), so now we wait for feedback from them.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
these guys are the real deal. Ordered 5 of their rigs for my garage got it about 11 days after i paid. Im waiting for mid march to cashout with coinbase my bitcoin miners then going to buy more cards and their rigs.
Keep it up openrigs.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I find it incredibly amusing that almost all the people bitching about "ERMERGERD WHERES MER PACKAGE REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND" do not indicate they used the shipping option that was reasonably fast (EMS or similar) and likely are using surface shipping. That's what you get with surface shipping. Deal with it.

Really? A two month wait? Can't say I've ever experienced this before. I'm glad you have tons of experience waiting months for shipments. Thanks for your contribution to this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

Hi. Can you reverse package and refund me? I don`t need it anymore.
all reasonable time has passed.
Fluffy,

What is currently being done for customers who ordered on Black Friday and have not received their orders?

We are now at -13 weeks for ordering and -7 weeks for shipping (counting a 10Jan shipment date).

Last I spoke with you was the 24th...

Thanks.
donator
I think by the time that these land the new generation of ASICs will be out. Smiley

Heh - we'll have to have cases ready for that, then;)

In all seriousness, though, we are working hard on getting this down to a significantly smoother experience for customers. Hopefully the next ride will be far less bumpy!
Activity: 59
I think by the time that these land the new generation of ASICs will be out. Smiley
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
So thanks to fluffy pony and the crew here at open rigs. I have not received my item but they did go out if their way to send me extra parts I will need when it arrives. I was contacted by them and they noticed I ordered an item that needs parts that we're not normally included and they sent them to me. Thanks again!
donator
Yep, it definitely sucks, not only for us, but for OpenRigs as well.

Fluffy needs to go slap some sense into the post office there.  Doesn't the South African government want your business to succeed so they can have some tax dollars?  Grin

lol - I've been doing that - every time I throw toys their stock response is "surface mail parcels can take up to 3 months and don't always track online in the destination country". Like, thanks, that helps me soooo much.

I'm currently pushing them to give me more detailed information for older surface mail parcels that customers have reported as undelivered (in the 6+ week bracket) - such as route, what vessel(s) it went on, etc. If I can get that then at least we can track it ourselves instead of having the black hole of non-information between shipping and delivery.
donator
Order # 726 - my tracking # is CN028931182ZA. Ordered 11/29, supposedly shipped pending customs on 12/19, bag out didn't occur until 1/21. No updates anywhere on any tracking, item still not received. Any ideas? This is really aggravating.

It won't track in-between countries, unfortunately - it would be great if it had more detailed tracking but it goes into a blackhole till it arrives at the destination country (and even then they often give it a local tracking number and it disappears off the grid). Surface mail transit times that we're seeing are typically 6-10 weeks - will add it to my list of "orders to complain about" when I have my weekly meeting with the post office and will feed back to you as I can!
donator

Any update Fluffy?

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yep, it definitely sucks, not only for us, but for OpenRigs as well.

Fluffy needs to go slap some sense into the post office there.  Doesn't the South African government want your business to succeed so they can have some tax dollars?  Grin

my package taking so long to "deliver" that usps archived tracking information:

Tracking Number: CNxxxxxxxxxZA
pre-shipment
Requested label is archived.
Restore Archived Details ›

Yeah, lol that happened to mine too.

Maybe we will get a St. Patty's Day present and it will come with a six-pack of Killians Irish Red? Grin

le sigh. My order is archived as well on USPS...
Activity: 10
Order # 726 - my tracking # is CN028931182ZA. Ordered 11/29, supposedly shipped pending customs on 12/19, bag out didn't occur until 1/21. No updates anywhere on any tracking, item still not received. Any ideas? This is really aggravating.
Pages:
Jump to: