Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OpenRigs.com - Aluminium Frames for Mining Rigs - page 7. (Read 52285 times)

donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
How is it they can get a damn boat to Canada quicker than the US. sigh...

I know:( Canada has all the cool stuff...free healthcare, Canadian Mounties, boats that get there faster...we should move there!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
How is it they can get a damn boat to Canada quicker than the US. sigh...
donator
Just received my three rig frames ordered on Dec 9th, 2013.  Thank you so fucking much fluffy.

If anyone in the Toronto area wants them, I'm selling them for $120 for all three of them.

They are Vitalia model, 6 GPU model, with "Full Thumbscrew Set" add on.  They come unassembled.

I paid over $300 for this shit.

PM if you are interested.

Awesome - transit time of 9.14 weeks, which is within bounds and is what we've come to expect for surface mail to North America:)
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
Is that the captain of the ship?

I wish! It's just the Minister of Slow Shipments and Customs Delays in the glorious Republic of South Africa, and he's here to answer questions!

Can we mail him a letter? Surface mail of course...  Grin

His preferred communication method is Hand Delivery By Giraffe, with 3 broken legs.

Grin
donator

I wish! It's just the Minister of Slow Shipments and Customs Delays in the glorious Republic of South Africa, and he's here to answer questions!

His preferred communication method is Hand Delivery By Giraffe
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hahaha awesome video.
Activity: 708
Merit: 502

yes but no one has told me that my order will need nearly two months for producing and shipping!

very true.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

donator

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
donator
Well if thats the case i can not see it (yet)
Every package from and to me should become visible in the online postnl program
This far i can not see anything yet.
But if it arrives i still think such a insane long wait is not very good
I do understand if you had startup problems, when i ordered but november till march is way overdue.
The fact that i kept my calm for so many months does not mean i am/was not concerned.

Absolutely - that's the main reason we're removing surface mail, so that future orders don't experience the 8 weeks of transit you have:)
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
Well if thats the case i can not see it (yet)
Every package from and to me should become visible in the online postnl program
This far i can not see anything yet.
But if it arrives i still think such a insane long wait is not very good
I do understand that you had startup problems, when i ordered but november till march is way overdue.
The fact that i kept my calm for so many months does not mean i am/was not concerned.
donator
I am again waiting on something which is not happening either

You claimed to send me the postage return on paypal

This far i see nothing paid to my paypal from you and ofcourse still no package.

Also - just checked the tracking on my phone, looks like it hit the Netherlands at 10:45am today, so I assume you'll receive it within the next couple of days:) You can contact PostNL to see if there is a customs process or if it'll just go straight through (it should go straight through).
donator

This far i see nothing paid to my paypal from you and ofcourse still no package.

I'm away from my desk at the moment - but I'll take a looksie when I'm back, I could've sworn I did the partial refund earlier this week. Sorry about that!
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

donator
yes but no one has told me that my order will need nearly two months for producing and shipping!

100% - it shouldn't have taken that long. We gave it to customs on 2013/12/23, which was in line with our expected timelines, and they really should have gotten it out sooner. It's one of the reasons we're taking surface mail away as a shipping option; they process EMS parcels faster (possibly only when it gets up to JIMC? I have no idea), but the surface mail parcels they let hang around till they feel like doing something about it. I know that it doesn't help in retrospect, but we are trying to improve and get better:)
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
i am really pissed off!!!
Code:
Order ID: 748
Date Ordered: 30/11/2013
shipping status
Code:
TRACKING
LINE TYPE DATE TIME BRANCH COMMENTS
1 Comment 2014/01/23 10:47 CAPEMAIL INTERNATIONAL (HUB) Insert item into bag Out
2 In transit 2014/01/22 02:10 CAPEMAIL (HUB)
3 In transit 2014/01/21 15:27 GEORGE (HUB)
4 Item accepted by branch 2014/01/21 12:03 PLETTENBERGBAAI
and why the hell are some later orders shipped before my order?

For the shipping method you selected we're still within the published transit time on the delivery and returns policy you agreed to during checkout.

To answer your second question, we hand them to customs in the order we receive them, but customs splits them out based on where they're going (EMS parcels depart from JIMC, surface mail from Cape Town harbour via Capemail, and Aramex parcels are collected from customs after an OBC). Even after that they process it in no particular order - sometimes if there isn't a vessel available they'll keep parcels bound for that destination there before finalising the documentation and releasing them, which means surface mail parcels have it worst of everyone.

donator
EDIT:  And this is why Fluffy could rape my mother and I would still like the guy...

Ah - did we forget to mention our pre-emptive shipping service during checkout? It uses a tiny gypsy woman with a bit of a beard, locked in a small caravan with a crystal ball, telling us who will order in a few years time. We're shipping 2017 orders now because the South African postal service is so bad that it might actually arrive by then:-P

EL OH EFFING EL

Just saw the edit now...just to be sure, Dorothy Mantooth is a saint and I would never do that:-P
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I feel I've been scammed. My last post was deleted by fluffypony. Apparently if you wait over 45 days then paypal wont let you dispute the charge. Well it's been 3 months and I see no product. I am call my credit card company right now. Don't fall for this scam.

I don't think it's fair to call it a scam. You misunderstood the shipping times like a lot of other people.  I am order 767 and still waiting.  Although I'm losing faith I'll ever receive it because I'll be moving before the end of March. :-/

It's delivered by USPS, so a simple change of address should cover it.

Well, my history of dealing with USPS and change of addresses give it about a 50/50 chance of ever making it to me... lol

The last time I changed addresses, not only did I not receive my mail, but I also received someone elses mail for almost a year!

I was going to say, "ouch, that sux", but then I realized I was not shocked at all. So perhaps I should just say, "ahh, the joys of USPS".

Doc: Right on the tick! Amazing, absolutely amazing. Too bad the post office isn't as efficient as the weather service.

Pages:
Jump to: