Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 195. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Here a lot depends on the network load and not everything depends on the exchanger.

When your translation is processed for more than 1 hour, not all exchangers are waiting for your money. They just cancel your application. I have to write in my own chat room and ask them to wait for my translation.

I once also got on such an exchanger. Translation to them arrived with a ten-minute delay, and managers did not even plan to process my application. I had to repeatedly ask them to check incoming payments. I did not use this exchanger anymore. But the managers of another exchanger told me not to worry: they will wait as long as necessary.

From my experience when the transaction was longer than waiting for the exchangers, I turned to the support and I always met halfway. But if honestly do not really want to wait for a long time for transactions
Activity: 252

Optherium was quite busy in China, with Founder and CEO Serge Beck leading the way. Serge spent the last couple of weeks attending conferences and meetings with members of the blockchain industry in China that showed a lot of interest in what Optherium brings to the table.

Each of cities we've visited is very unique, and each has its own flavor.

Shanghai is the finance center of China, with a super dynamic economy and cluster of head offices of leading finance and investment companies.
Tell me what result the conferences gave and meetings with members of the blockchain industry in China?

The results of realy very grate becouse China is a very big and perspective region and one of the result is

Optherium labs is thrilled to announce that we have opened our office in China.
Feel free to visit and contact us anytime 👇
广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
301-308, 3/F., Printing Building, 289 Guangzhou Road Central, Guangzhou
+8613678990770
+8613288800098

This is really good news. So the team sees the potential in China for its product. Wish you luck
Activity: 252

Optherium was quite busy in China, with Founder and CEO Serge Beck leading the way. Serge spent the last couple of weeks attending conferences and meetings with members of the blockchain industry in China that showed a lot of interest in what Optherium brings to the table.

Shanghai is the finance center of China, with a super dynamic economy and cluster of head offices of leading finance and investment companies.
Tell me what result the conferences gave and meetings with members of the blockchain industry in China?

The results of realy very grate becouse China is a very big and perspective region and one of the result is

广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
+8613678990770
+8613288800098
This is great news and great opportunities for OPTHERIUM and this is just the beginning. The result of the team's work is impressive and will not stop there.
Activity: 224
Video about Optherium wallet 6 896 пpocмoтpoв

Optherium - Biometric eWallet/Mobile App

It should be so. This is an unusual wallet, but with biometric protection. That's why many clients of the market want to get acquainted with the functionality of this purse.
I am attracted by multicurrency and security for companies or individuals. With its capabilities this product is able to interest.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
In order not to fall into such situations, it is necessary to use sufficient gas cost. The exchangers determine in advance the terms and conditions of the exchange, often users do not read these conditions Wink.
Activity: 238

Here a lot depends on the network load and not everything depends on the exchanger.

When your translation is processed for more than 1 hour, not all exchangers are waiting for your money. They just cancel your application. I have to write in my own chat room and ask them to wait for my translation.

I once also got on such an exchanger. Translation to them arrived with a ten-minute delay, and managers did not even plan to process my application. I had to repeatedly ask them to check incoming payments. I did not use this exchanger anymore. But the managers of another exchanger told me not to worry: they will wait as long as necessary.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

I support your point of view. This young people with smartphones can easily cope, and the elderly are easier to access the Internet from the computer to use all sorts of online resources.
It's not just about young people or old people Smiley. Perhaps someone will work in the office from their PC. In this case it is convenient to have a wallet on the computer, where there can be different data for the receipt/sending of funds.

I know one big company, where during working hours it is forbidden to use smartphones, but there is access to computers and the Internet. So if a worker urgently needs to use his crypto-currency purse, he will not break the rules when he uses a PC and will not take up a smartphone.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
The Optherium Modular Ecosystem utilizes a private multi-decentralized private blockchains network, multi-secure, with multi-currency, dynamic biometric verification, and instant multi-signature transaction confirmations all on a Hyperledger Platform. This permits individuals and corporations to store their digital assets and execute instant transactions and confirmations worldwide, at rates over 100,000 transactions per second, in the most unique, patented, and secure ecosystem available.

广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
+8613678990770
+8613288800098

Since the speed of most blockchains (including ETH, where the project's token) does not provide the speed of 100K transactions/second, then to ensure this speed needs to have a reserve. Will you have this reserve?

Yes, I sometimes have to wait an hour until the coins of the air will arrive at the exchanger's account. I hope the new service will not have to wait so long for the translation to be processed.
Activity: 224

Moreover, Xin Guobin, the deputy director of China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) said blockchain is a strategic imperative that will play a central role for the world’s second largest economy in the near future.

Speaking at the 2018 National Expert Forum on Manufacturing Powerful Countries, Guobin said blockchain “can make up for the deficiencies of [the] traditional credit system, prevent information tampering and forgery, and save costs across society. [This applies to] finance, e-commerce, smart medical care, social security, Internet of Things, energy and other fields, and will have an important impact.”

It is immediately evident that this person takes his place for good reason. He looks to the future and the value of the blockchain
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

New Blockchain Standard: Fast, Secure, and usable

Each core element of the Optherium Ecosystem has been designed to address the three core problems of today’s blockchain industry: speed of conversions and confirmations, security of digital assets, and usability of digital assets. Not only does Optherium help users manage and use their digital assets more intuitively, but Optherium fundamentally changes blockchain technology so that it is usable by the banking and finance industry.

To learn more about Optherium and how you can get involved, visit https://optherium.io where you will be able to subscribe to our Whitelist📑

Get in touch with us!
Feel free to leave us an email: [email protected]

Best regards,
Optherium Team
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
+8613678990770
+8613288800098
Activity: 266

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Well it happens that hackers and scammers are getting smarter and its very necessary to improve the level of securities in every aspect of life, just yesterday someone impersonate my account and use it to post an already existing an thread, i had to change password and make it stronger, this unpleasant situations makes it very important to tighten security at any point. Biometric protection is very necessary.
It's amazing that your account was not stolen by changing your password.
Over time, biometric protection will not be enough. Will be ways to bypass or hack it. But as a method of protection nowadays is good enough.

Hackers use many ways to steal the money. Biometric protection makes difficult to steal the money. Especialy if there are different ways of biometric protection: by fingerprint, by voice and by face dinamic.
Activity: 266
Biometric security wallet. Sounds interesting. Fingerprint or Iris?

In biometric protection, it is planned to use the person, voice and fingerprint of the user. As for me, then strong enough protection is obtained from the project.
To date, there are many methods of biometric identification using fingerprint, face shape and other unique physiological data of a person.
Biometric identification technologies are improving so quickly that it is difficult to predict how they will look after a few years.
It seems to me that on the present day finger biometrics should be enough for safety
Each of us individually decide whether to use one biometric protection or several types at once?
Yes the biometric protection is in settings and person can use one or more types of biometric protection.
It seems to me using several biometric characteristics allows satisfying the most stringent requirements for reliability and safety
A user using several types of biometric protection provides an extremely high level of protection. But at the moment I think one method is enough.
Activity: 238
Biometric security wallet. Sounds interesting. Fingerprint or Iris?

In biometric protection, it is planned to use the person, voice and fingerprint of the user. As for me, then strong enough protection is obtained from the project.
To date, there are many methods of biometric identification using fingerprint, face shape and other unique physiological data of a person.
Biometric identification technologies are improving so quickly that it is difficult to predict how they will look after a few years.
It seems to me that on the present day finger biometrics should be enough for safety
Each of us individually decide whether to use one biometric protection or several types at once?
Yes the biometric protection is in settings and person can use one or more types of biometric protection.
It seems to me using several biometric characteristics allows satisfying the most stringent requirements for reliability and safety
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

Well it happens that hackers and scammers are getting smarter and its very necessary to improve the level of securities in every aspect of life, just yesterday someone impersonate my account and use it to post an already existing an thread, i had to change password and make it stronger, this unpleasant situations makes it very important to tighten security at any point. Biometric protection is very necessary.
It's amazing that your account was not stolen by changing your password.
Over time, biometric protection will not be enough. Will be ways to bypass or hack it. But as a method of protection nowadays is good enough.
Activity: 539
Optherium submitted an application to the SEC on May 15, 2018, if you studied the project carefully.
Activity: 686
Blockchain Companies are Booming in China

China is already a hot-bed of blockchain industry action. According to CCN, the country has seen a 454 percent spike in companies with the term “blockchain” in their name.

The South China Morning Post reported that this year alone, 3,078 Chinese companies have filed to include “blockchain” in their name, compared to 555 companies through all of 2017. Even more consider blockchain an important part of their business strategy; in the past calendar year more than 16,000 companies have identified the technology as part of their roadmap forward.

It is very good that Optherium in China has a very good results and report about its results to investors. China is a very big and perspective market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Video about Optherium wallet 6 896 пpocмoтpoв

Optherium - Biometric eWallet/Mobile App

It should be so. This is an unusual wallet, but with biometric protection. That's why many clients of the market want to get acquainted with the functionality of this purse.
Jump to: