Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 194. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 12
In the multi-currency wallet that I use, the service automatically calculates the commission percentage. I can not change it manually. And I have to wait about an hour to process the transfer.
Many refuse from wallets, where there is no possibility to choose the cost of gas for the transaction. This can lead to the freezing of the asset for a long time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

This suggests that there are interested investors in China who want to invest money in this project. Otherwise, the team would not have made sense to open an office there at this stage

Apparently at the conference many participants were from the Chinese side. They showed interest in the project, so the team in the hot pursuit opened an office there until the interest of the interested persons was lost.

With this step, you can congratulate the young team, because not all young teams at the beginning of the road open their offices in China. This is real luck.
Luck of course is present, although the hard work of the team and the promising product contributed more to the opening of the office.
The project team has done a great job. Opening the office in China, of course, gives an indisputable advantage when doing business.
Activity: 224

This suggests that there are interested investors in China who want to invest money in this project. Otherwise, the team would not have made sense to open an office there at this stage

Apparently at the conference many participants were from the Chinese side. They showed interest in the project, so the team in the hot pursuit opened an office there until the interest of the interested persons was lost.

With this step, you can congratulate the young team, because not all young teams at the beginning of the road open their offices in China. This is real luck.
Luck of course is present, although the hard work of the team and the promising product contributed more to the opening of the office.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Optherium was quite busy in China, with Founder and CEO Serge Beck leading the way. Serge spent the last couple of weeks attending conferences and meetings with members of the blockchain industry in China that showed a lot of interest in what Optherium brings to the table.

Each of cities we've visited is very unique, and each has its own flavor.

Shanghai is the finance center of China, with a super dynamic economy and cluster of head offices of leading finance and investment companies.
Tell me what result the conferences gave and meetings with members of the blockchain industry in China?

The results of realy very grate becouse China is a very big and perspective region and one of the result is

Optherium labs is thrilled to announce that we have opened our office in China.
Feel free to visit and contact us anytime 👇
广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
301-308, 3/F., Printing Building, 289 Guangzhou Road Central, Guangzhou
+8613678990770
+8613288800098

Certainly china holds and plays a very important role in crypto and can also affect price with such large number of people involve in crypto, i hope this opens up many great opportunities optherium.
Activity: 238

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Oh yeah. Once I set the gas price not high enough, and my transaction got stuck. To free up funds, I had to cancel the transaction, which cost me more than if I did not skimp on transactions.

I put myself a telegram from the bot which shows me what commission I should put for the translation. And now with transactions there are no problems

In the multi-currency wallet that I use, the service automatically calculates the commission percentage. I can not change it manually. And I have to wait about an hour to process the transfer.
Activity: 336
Oh yeah. Once I set the gas price not high enough, and my transaction got stuck. To free up funds, I had to cancel the transaction, which cost me more than if I did not skimp on transactions.
It happens, as they say, miser pays twice. I try to track the price for transactions and then issue a commission, but sometimes it changes very quickly.

Before you make a transaction, you always have to watch what commission you need to pay! And you will never get into a situation that your transaction is hanging
Activity: 252

Optherium was quite busy in China, with Founder and CEO Serge Beck leading the way. Serge spent the last couple of weeks attending conferences and meetings with members of the blockchain industry in China that showed a lot of interest in what Optherium brings to the table.

Shanghai is the finance center of China, with a super dynamic economy and cluster of head offices of leading finance and investment companies.
Tell me what result the conferences gave and meetings with members of the blockchain industry in China?
The results of realy very grate becouse China is a very big and perspective region and one of the result is

广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
+8613678990770
+8613288800098
This is great news and great opportunities for OPTHERIUM and this is just the beginning. The result of the team's work is impressive and will not stop there.
China opens new opportunities for Optherium, the opening of the office is only the beginning. Therefore, I hope that this will attract a lot of attention and this step will positively affect the development.
I am glad that the conferences and meetings brought the result. That the team managed to interest and open an office is just a small but a victory.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
It happens, as they say, miser pays twice. I try to track the price for transactions and then issue a commission, but sometimes it changes very quickly.
Activity: 224

I put myself a telegram from the bot which shows me what commission I should put for the translation. And now with transactions there are no problems
Activity: 266
Hackers use many ways to steal the money. Biometric protection makes difficult to steal the money. Especialy if there are different ways of biometric protection: by fingerprint, by voice and by face dinamic.
Hackers can act bypassing direct access through various types of protection. It does not matter what kind of user protection, if they penetrate the system at the level of managing customer funds.

Here you are absolutely right! Hackers do not need to hack each user individually if it is possible to hack a company server
Activity: 266

广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
+8613678990770
+8613288800098
This is great news and great opportunities for OPTHERIUM and this is just the beginning. The result of the team's work is impressive and will not stop there.
China opens new opportunities for Optherium, the opening of the office is only the beginning. Therefore, I hope that this will attract a lot of attention and this step will positively affect the development.
I am glad that the conferences and meetings brought the result. That the team managed to interest and open an office is just a small but a victory.

广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
+8613678990770
+8613288800098
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37787985_253223745506187_5140800348339830784_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b51439eb5200eddb56cd3616dd0bfb30&oe=5C13DEC5

广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
+8613678990770
+8613288800098

Oh, if the office of the company is open in China, then the team will be able to put their project into the vastness of the Asian market. This is a very profitable sector of finance.
Activity: 168

Here a lot depends on the network load and not everything depends on the exchanger.

When your translation is processed for more than 1 hour, not all exchangers are waiting for your money. They just cancel your application. I have to write in my own chat room and ask them to wait for my translation.

I once also got on such an exchanger. Translation to them arrived with a ten-minute delay, and managers did not even plan to process my application. I had to repeatedly ask them to check incoming payments. I did not use this exchanger anymore. But the managers of another exchanger told me not to worry: they will wait as long as necessary.

From my experience when the transaction was longer than waiting for the exchangers, I turned to the support and I always met halfway. But if honestly do not really want to wait for a long time for transactions

I also do not like that it takes a long time to wait for the processing of the transaction related to the crypto currency. But sometimes you can not change anything. It is good that the administration of many exchangers understands this.

Here a lot depends on the network load and not everything depends on the exchanger.

When your translation is processed for more than 1 hour, not all exchangers are waiting for your money. They just cancel your application. I have to write in my own chat room and ask them to wait for my translation.
In such cases, it is not worth saving on commission. You have to choose either quick exchange, or cheap exchange.

I use such a multicurrency wallet, where the service itself indicates the amount of the commission.
Manually this amount can not be changed, if only I would like to pay more money for the transfer.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

In such cases, it is not worth saving on commission. You have to choose either quick exchange, or cheap exchange.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Hackers use many ways to steal the money. Biometric protection makes difficult to steal the money. Especialy if there are different ways of biometric protection: by fingerprint, by voice and by face dinamic.
Hackers can act bypassing direct access through various types of protection. It does not matter what kind of user protection, if they penetrate the system at the level of managing customer funds.
Jump to: