Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 197. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I think this kind of identification will become commonplace in the near future. It is important to take this niche among the first.
This is easily possible for most mobile devices by installing special software. But what about a computer? Use this purse can only be using smartphones, tablets or something like that?

By the way this is a very correct question! How to be users with old PCs who do not even have a web camera for example?

Wallet is a mobile app.
I think this kind of identification will become commonplace in the near future. It is important to take this niche among the first.
This is easily possible for most mobile devices by installing special software. But what about a computer? Use this purse can only be using smartphones, tablets or something like that?

The wallet will have a mobile version. It will be a mobile app.
What kind of purse will this project be: cold or hot? Hardware or online?

It will be online wallet.
Biometric security wallet. Sounds interesting. Fingerprint or Iris?

It will be fingeprint, voice and dinamic face biometric verification.
What are the approximate dates of the ICO, is there such information?

I hope soon we will get such information. Just wait a little bit.  Now the team of Optherium working at the wallet.
I understand that at the end of the summer we will see the purse and the project's plan? The team has already decided on the organization of the sale of the tokens?

Yes at the end of summer will be release of the wallet than will be announced about token sale.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

I also want to know: will I be able to log into my multi-currency wallet account from a PC or for this purpose I will only need to use a smartphone?

I hope that soon the wallet will be released and we can see how it works. It is better 1 time to see and to test it then to listen about it 100 times.

That's for sure. I, too, am looking forward to his release. For me it is very interesting
Activity: 252

I also want to know: will I be able to log into my multi-currency wallet account from a PC or for this purpose I will only need to use a smartphone?

I think it is necessary to make so that the user without a smartphone could also enter into the wipe of the purse otherwise it will be very inconvenient and will scare away many users
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

I hope that soon the wallet will be released and we can see how it works. It is better 1 time to see and to test it then to listen about it 100 times.
Activity: 238

Activity: 168

In biometric protection, it is planned to use the person, voice and fingerprint of the user. As for me, then strong enough protection is obtained from the project.
To date, there are many methods of biometric identification using fingerprint, face shape and other unique physiological data of a person.
Biometric identification technologies are improving so quickly that it is difficult to predict how they will look after a few years.

It seems to me that on the present day finger biometrics should be enough for safety

Each of us individually decide whether to use one biometric protection or several types at once?
Activity: 238
It will be much more profitable to use a multi-currency purse with biometric protection than to get 10 individual purses for crypto-currency coins.
Activity: 224

Technical implementation of the product is not so simple, so it's very important not to miss anything.
Also, the wallet and the project platform must be ready for heavy workloads. After all, they can immediately visit the largest number of users.
I'm attracted by Optherium Labs' capabilities and purpose, I think there will be a lot of people interested in using Optherium products and services.
This is a huge job, which requires full dedication. I'm interested in a wallet, mobile application and biometric verification.
I am also interested in a multi-currency crypto-currency purse with biometric verification. For me it will be the most reliable depository for digital deposits.
I'm also interested in a multi-currency wallet. I really do not like that I have a lot of them and I have to squeeze coins on different
I see many are interested in the OPTHERIUM product. This is a good solution, I hope the team will do everything right and make maximum efforts.
Activity: 252
Yes, today biometric protection is one of the best. But when the hackers get here, too))
Hackers do not slumber, so you should always monitor the security of data and maintain it at a high level.
Biometric recognition provides more reliable protection than the password, but we can not underestimate the capabilities of hackers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

In biometric protection, it is planned to use the person, voice and fingerprint of the user. As for me, then strong enough protection is obtained from the project.
To date, there are many methods of biometric identification using fingerprint, face shape and other unique physiological data of a person.
Biometric identification technologies are improving so quickly that it is difficult to predict how they will look after a few years.

Well it happens that hackers and scammers are getting smarter and its very necessary to improve the level of securities in every aspect of life, just yesterday someone impersonate my account and use it to post an already existing an thread, i had to change password and make it stronger, this unpleasant situations makes it very important to tighten security at any point. Biometric protection is very necessary.

Yes I agree with you. But many people do not use the biometric because it is necessary to put the setting. It is necessary to set the fingeprints, voice, face movement. But is is realy very good that there is such setting.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Yes, today biometric protection is one of the best. But when the hackers get here, too))
Hackers do not slumber, so you should always monitor the security of data and maintain it at a high level.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11

Yes first products will be wallet and B2B platform. When this products will be ready the token sale will start.
It is good. When a multicurrency wallet works (first of all, it interests me), it will be possible to evaluate the quality of the work of the developers and objectively assume the future of the project.
Activity: 266

Biometric access systems are very user friendly. Unlike passwords and storage media that can be lost, stolen, copied
Biometric data are based on human parameters, which are always with them, and the problem of their safety does not arise. Losing them is impossible.

Activity: 224

By the way this is a very correct question! How to be users with old PCs who do not even have a web camera for example?
Activity: 209
Merit: 51
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
Seems like a pretty solid project!! Will look further into investing!
Jump to: