Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 198. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Yes, it has already been mentioned above that someday everyone is recognized on all devices. To crack this, will need to hack a database that is usually heavily protected.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

Biometric data are based on human parameters, which are always with them, and the problem of their safety does not arise. Losing them is impossible.

It is possible that in the future all resources will provide an opportunity to protect their personal cabinets with biometric data. Then hackers will have to tight.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Biometric security wallet. Sounds interesting. Fingerprint or Iris?

In biometric protection, it is planned to use the person, voice and fingerprint of the user. As for me, then strong enough protection is obtained from the project.
To date, there are many methods of biometric identification using fingerprint, face shape and other unique physiological data of a person.
Biometric identification technologies are improving so quickly that it is difficult to predict how they will look after a few years.
Biometric access systems are very user friendly. Unlike passwords and storage media that can be lost, stolen, copied
Biometric data are based on human parameters, which are always with them, and the problem of their safety does not arise. Losing them is impossible.
Activity: 364

Well it happens that hackers and scammers are getting smarter and its very necessary to improve the level of securities in every aspect of life, just yesterday someone impersonate my account and use it to post an already existing an thread, i had to change password and make it stronger, this unpleasant situations makes it very important to tighten security at any point. Biometric protection is very necessary.

You're right. If at that moment you had a biometric identification, the hackers could not do you any harm, because they would not be able to break your protective data.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

In biometric protection, it is planned to use the person, voice and fingerprint of the user. As for me, then strong enough protection is obtained from the project.
To date, there are many methods of biometric identification using fingerprint, face shape and other unique physiological data of a person.

As for me, biometric identification is the strongest against hacking. So I'm glad that the OPTHERIUM project also uses it.
Activity: 266

Biometric identification technologies are improving so quickly that it is difficult to predict how they will look after a few years.
Biometric access systems are very user friendly. Unlike passwords and storage media that can be lost, stolen, copied
Activity: 56
This is really something that the people need. This way You can bring cryptocurrency to the masses. Nice project&well done
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Well it happens that hackers and scammers are getting smarter and its very necessary to improve the level of securities in every aspect of life, just yesterday someone impersonate my account and use it to post an already existing an thread, i had to change password and make it stronger, this unpleasant situations makes it very important to tighten security at any point. Biometric protection is very necessary.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

I think this kind of identification will become commonplace in the near future. It is important to take this niche among the first.
Activity: 336

It seems to me that on the present day finger biometrics should be enough for safety
Activity: 224

Technical implementation of the product is not so simple, so it's very important not to miss anything.
Also, the wallet and the project platform must be ready for heavy workloads. After all, they can immediately visit the largest number of users.
I'm attracted by Optherium Labs' capabilities and purpose, I think there will be a lot of people interested in using Optherium products and services.
This is a huge job, which requires full dedication. I'm interested in a wallet, mobile application and biometric verification.

I am also interested in a multi-currency crypto-currency purse with biometric verification. For me it will be the most reliable depository for digital deposits.

I'm also interested in a multi-currency wallet. I really do not like that I have a lot of them and I have to squeeze coins on different
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I realy like this project. The idea with wallet is very interesting and the techology as I think is very progressive. And a lot of advertising and visiting conferencies.
Activity: 252

Activity: 224

Activity: 378

Activity: 168
What kind of purse will this project be: cold or hot? Hardware or online?
Activity: 238

Technical implementation of the product is not so simple, so it's very important not to miss anything.
Also, the wallet and the project platform must be ready for heavy workloads. After all, they can immediately visit the largest number of users.
I'm attracted by Optherium Labs' capabilities and purpose, I think there will be a lot of people interested in using Optherium products and services.
This is a huge job, which requires full dedication. I'm interested in a wallet, mobile application and biometric verification.

I am also interested in a multi-currency crypto-currency purse with biometric verification. For me it will be the most reliable depository for digital deposits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Yep. They also offer to scan the face.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
What are the approximate dates of the ICO, is there such information?
Jump to: