Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 196. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
The Optherium Modular Ecosystem utilizes a private multi-decentralized private blockchains network, multi-secure, with multi-currency, dynamic biometric verification, and instant multi-signature transaction confirmations all on a Hyperledger Platform. This permits individuals and corporations to store their digital assets and execute instant transactions and confirmations worldwide, at rates over 100,000 transactions per second, in the most unique, patented, and secure ecosystem available.

Optherium labs is thrilled to announce that we have opened our office in China.
Feel free to visit and contact us anytime 👇
广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
301-308, 3/F., Printing Building, 289 Guangzhou Road Central, Guangzhou
+8613678990770
+8613288800098

Since the speed of most blockchains (including ETH, where the project's token) does not provide the speed of 100K transactions/second, then to ensure this speed needs to have a reserve. Will you have this reserve?

Yes, I sometimes have to wait an hour until the coins of the air will arrive at the exchanger's account. I hope the new service will not have to wait so long for the translation to be processed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I think this kind of identification will become commonplace in the near future. It is important to take this niche among the first.
This is easily possible for most mobile devices by installing special software. But what about a computer? Use this purse can only be using smartphones, tablets or something like that?

I also want to know: will I be able to log into my multi-currency wallet account from a PC or for this purpose I will only need to use a smartphone?

I think it is necessary to make so that the user without a smartphone could also enter into the wipe of the purse otherwise it will be very inconvenient and will scare away many users

I support your point of view. This young people with smartphones can easily cope, and the elderly are easier to access the Internet from the computer to use all sorts of online resources.
Activity: 658
The Optherium Modular Ecosystem utilizes a private multi-decentralized private blockchains network, multi-secure, with multi-currency, dynamic biometric verification, and instant multi-signature transaction confirmations all on a Hyperledger Platform. This permits individuals and corporations to store their digital assets and execute instant transactions and confirmations worldwide, at rates over 100,000 transactions per second, in the most unique, patented, and secure ecosystem available.

广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
+8613678990770
+8613288800098

Since the speed of most blockchains (including ETH, where the project's token) does not provide the speed of 100K transactions/second, then to ensure this speed needs to have a reserve. Will you have this reserve?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Yes, today biometric protection is one of the best. But when the hackers get here, too))
Hackers do not slumber, so you should always monitor the security of data and maintain it at a high level.
Biometric recognition provides more reliable protection than the password, but we can not underestimate the capabilities of hackers.
Undoubtedly, biometric recognition can increase the level of security by an order of magnitude, but one must always be on the alert.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Optherium is growing by the day with people all over the world interested in what we as a company bring to the table. Optherium solves current fintech problems by building a private distributed ledger network that permits individuals and corporations to securely store, interchange and trade digital assets with world fiat currencies worldwide, bringing value to individuals and enterprises.🏦

To learn more about Optherium and how you can get involved, visit https://optherium.io where you will be able to subscribe to our Whitelist📑

Get in touch with us!
Feel free to leave us an email: [email protected]
Video about Optherium wallet 6 896 пpocмoтpoв

Optherium - Biometric eWallet/Mobile App

copper member
Activity: 262

📢We wanted to let you know a little bit about our soon to be released mobile app.👀

The eWallet/Mobile App will allow individuals and small businesses to secure their digital assets with Multisecure Technology™ utilizing Dynamic Biometrics™ while managing their assets directly from their decentralized wallets.💴

Link to video introducing our app: 👇
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AumRpqwFcNY&t=9s

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions we are here to assist you anytime. 🛎
copper member

To learn more about Optherium and how you can get involved, visit https://optherium.io/

Get in touch with us!
Feel free to leave us an email: [email protected]
Join us in telegram: https://t.me/optherium_club
https://t.me/optherium_channel

copper member

广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
+8613678990770
+8613288800098
copper member
In terms of sheer volume, China is leading the U.S. when it comes to the creation of blockchain firms. Only 817 American businesses registered to use the word “blockchain” in their names. Could China emerge as the blockchain industry leader in the next few years?

If so, Optherium is here to help. Optherium is solving all the current fintech problems by building a private distributed ledger network permitting individuals and corporations to securely store, interchange and trade digital assets with world fiat currencies worldwide, exactly what China is in need of and aiming for.
copper member
Blockchain Companies are Booming in China

China is already a hot-bed of blockchain industry action. According to CCN, the country has seen a 454 percent spike in companies with the term “blockchain” in their name.

The South China Morning Post reported that this year alone, 3,078 Chinese companies have filed to include “blockchain” in their name, compared to 555 companies through all of 2017. Even more consider blockchain an important part of their business strategy; in the past calendar year more than 16,000 companies have identified the technology as part of their roadmap forward.
Guobin is also the director of China’s National Leading Group for Manufacturing Power Construction, and promoted the industrial adoption of blockchain on a large scale.

Moreover, Xin Guobin, the deputy director of China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) said blockchain is a strategic imperative that will play a central role for the world’s second largest economy in the near future.

Speaking at the 2018 National Expert Forum on Manufacturing Powerful Countries, Guobin said blockchain “can make up for the deficiencies of [the] traditional credit system, prevent information tampering and forgery, and save costs across society. [This applies to] finance, e-commerce, smart medical care, social security, Internet of Things, energy and other fields, and will have an important impact.”
China is Ready for Blockchain

China is a pivotal location for the development of the blockchain industry, and it appears ready to take off. High profile pronouncements from media and government figures have stoked the embers of the blockchain fire in the People’s Republic.

For example, last month, China Central Television (CCTV) host Chen Weihong hosted an hour-long segment that broke down the concepts, potential, and risks surrounding the adoption of blockchain technology. Weihong concluded that blockchain is “10 times more [valuable] than the internet.”
copper member
Shenzhen is the south gate of China and the symbolic special administration zone of the central government, iconic center for high-tech companies and the IT industry. It features a robust blockchain community and supportive locals.
Activity: 686
I think this kind of identification will become commonplace in the near future. It is important to take this niche among the first.
This is easily possible for most mobile devices by installing special software. But what about a computer? Use this purse can only be using smartphones, tablets or something like that?
copper member
Hangzhou represents one of the most innovative cities where blockchain is recognized with strong government support and community vitality, as well as an outstanding startup spirit.

Beijing is the capital and political center of China, where all the top resources from each industry reside. From the standard-making supervision bureau to the headquarters of multiple national companies and domestic giants corporate, Beijing is the place to be.
copper member

Optherium was quite busy in China, with Founder and CEO Serge Beck leading the way. Serge spent the last couple of weeks attending conferences and meetings with members of the blockchain industry in China that showed a lot of interest in what Optherium brings to the table.

Each of cities we've visited is very unique, and each has its own flavor.

Shanghai is the finance center of China, with a super dynamic economy and cluster of head offices of leading finance and investment companies.

I also want to know: will I be able to log into my multi-currency wallet account from a PC or for this purpose I will only need to use a smartphone?

A wallet will have a mobile app.
Biometric security wallet. Sounds interesting. Fingerprint or Iris?

In biometric protection, it is planned to use the person, voice and fingerprint of the user. As for me, then strong enough protection is obtained from the project.
To date, there are many methods of biometric identification using fingerprint, face shape and other unique physiological data of a person.
Biometric identification technologies are improving so quickly that it is difficult to predict how they will look after a few years.

It seems to me that on the present day finger biometrics should be enough for safety

Each of us individually decide whether to use one biometric protection or several types at once?

Yes the biometric protection is in settings and person can use one or more types of biometric protection.
Jump to: