Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 9. (Read 19693 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
April 30, 2018, 06:54:14 AM
That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.

2,000 sign ups are still few compared to others, but that quantity is proving that this project is gaining more interests in more people. I am hoping that as time goes by more and more investors will join this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 05:41:43 AM
That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 05:25:50 AM
many people will support this project.
NO NO NO

YES YES YES, Thank you for your support guys.... We have more than 2000 sign ups and buy ins... Thank you Olkah for making us famous... We owe you a big one mate.... Love you so much
I don't really understand what's happening here? Are you guys just playing with the community? Is this part of your plan? Why thanks Olkah of what he have done? We need a big clarification about this one.

Congrats to 2k sign-ups. I think you are really getting a lot of support regardless of what I read in this thread. Is it because of other marketing strategies like ads or maybe public appearances? Are there any?
2000 sign-ups with in the short period is a good number, they might be having huge supporters who are actively involving and spreading the word Orozu to all the social platforms that is reaping a greater understanding for all the investors.

@admin any plan of launching bounty campaigns like in signature, twitter, facebook, medium, youtube? To boost more the popularity of Orozu project. Hire some professional Manager to work, just saying.

We have an ongoing campaign ran by bounty portals. we encourage you to participate.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-orozu-oro-our-ico-is-live-closed-3263584
The administrator, why not to place this reference on the homepage? It would simplify search and would help to take participants in bounty.
Nice one admin, olkah made your project more popular in just few days. You should pay him for being an advertiser haha
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 30, 2018, 05:19:02 AM
NO NO NO

YES YES YES, Thank you for your support guys.... We have more than 2000 sign ups and buy ins... Thank you Olkah for making us famous... We owe you a big one mate.... Love you so much
I don't really understand what's happening here? Are you guys just playing with the community? Is this part of your plan? Why thanks Olkah of what he have done? We need a big clarification about this one.

Congrats to 2k sign-ups. I think you are really getting a lot of support regardless of what I read in this thread. Is it because of other marketing strategies like ads or maybe public appearances? Are there any?
2000 sign-ups with in the short period is a good number, they might be having huge supporters who are actively involving and spreading the word Orozu to all the social platforms that is reaping a greater understanding for all the investors.

@admin any plan of launching bounty campaigns like in signature, twitter, facebook, medium, youtube? To boost more the popularity of Orozu project. Hire some professional Manager to work, just saying.

We have an ongoing campaign ran by bounty portals. we encourage you to participate.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-orozu-oro-our-ico-is-live-closed-3263584
The administrator, why not to place this reference on the homepage? It would simplify search and would help to take participants in bounty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 05:01:47 AM
Research project information I find quite interesting. But to be sure, I'm looking for differences in technology, value, applications ... with other electronic currencies to ensure a competitive advantage in the rich electronic money market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:51:00 AM
It's very good that there is a bounty company from the project, I think that this way the project will attract a lot more supporters.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 04:24:47 AM
NO NO NO

Great, now, you can expect a lot of supporters coming in with your bounty campaign! I hope this project will be possible to achieve success.

2k already signed-up plus bounty campaign have already been launched. This will be great for all the members and will help.the project gather more investors.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 04:23:10 AM
NO NO NO

I think it is nonsense and the topic is irrelevant. This project just use Olkah or what are they doing is not very nice. It is like they are fight in the thread to make the thread on top always. Is that your strategy?
Activity: 560
April 30, 2018, 03:37:46 AM
NO NO NO

Great, now, you can expect a lot of supporters coming in with your bounty campaign! I hope this project will be possible to achieve success.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
April 30, 2018, 02:17:40 AM
NO NO NO

2000 sign ups for the entire exchange seems kinda limited IMO, if those were all investors doing atleast 1 ETH then maybe it was a good rate but not that much
copper member
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 01:30:49 AM
NO NO NO

Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 12:10:13 AM
NO NO NO

I would like to see these 2000 sign ups and buy ins ... are you talking about website signups or white list sign ups ? And where can we see the contributers in your website that already bought your token? I see no tracker ...
I agree with you! You can read any number of participants, but are the translations open and where can they be seen in this project?
Open information always increases the confidence of not only users, primarily investors who are only planning to invest
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
April 29, 2018, 11:55:18 PM
NO NO NO

I would like to see these 2000 sign ups and buy ins ... are you talking about website signups or white list sign ups ? And where can we see the contributers in your website that already bought your token? I see no tracker ...
I agree with you! You can read any number of participants, but are the translations open and where can they be seen in this project?
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
April 29, 2018, 09:59:28 PM
NO NO NO

Maybe not. I only saw that there was an invitation award scheme, and the other reward schemes were not seen and released for the time being.
Activity: 434
April 29, 2018, 07:57:28 PM
These kind of conversations are just going to damage the reputation of this project. Professional people do not reply to his haters/competitors, etc. in this way. I hope this will end soon.
Indeed it will damage the image of the project as a result, it will surely gain less people supporting and investing this project, hoping this will turn out to be a negative outcome for the project.
This just makes it look very unprofessional and ruins the vibe. This would put a bad impression on investors as well. But nothing can be done now. Its advisable for the team to respond in a correct manner next time and keep in mind that this is a professional ground for serious people .
Actually the team members should consider it and also they should always try to be professional because it really helps to put an better impact on the investors and also the investors then invest readily.
Actually, if the developer is inexperienced and this his first serious business, then he quite to himself can will go down to haters and to argue with them. It won't cancel his professionalism in any way, and in the future he will understand what he such just should be ignored.
At the foundation level such things are really expected in every platform but the dev team would be actively monitoring on all the unexpected issues and they will soon take the right decisions to make things work in an expected level of success.

Yeah, well as I know on this project as I read in the white paper this project is not charitable, which on the the devs would clarify everthing. In some point this project would like to help those people by having their great features as well as the services of the project like by having their lending as the users can benefit the capability of the project.
Activity: 196
April 29, 2018, 07:54:48 PM
NO NO NO

These metrics are really expected as we wish to know what signups are those where you highlighted and it would be great if they are white listing or the contributors active participation list.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 29, 2018, 07:34:37 PM
NO NO NO

Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 07:28:44 PM
These kind of conversations are just going to damage the reputation of this project. Professional people do not reply to his haters/competitors, etc. in this way. I hope this will end soon.
Indeed it will damage the image of the project as a result, it will surely gain less people supporting and investing this project, hoping this will turn out to be a negative outcome for the project.
This just makes it look very unprofessional and ruins the vibe. This would put a bad impression on investors as well. But nothing can be done now. Its advisable for the team to respond in a correct manner next time and keep in mind that this is a professional ground for serious people .
Actually the team members should consider it and also they should always try to be professional because it really helps to put an better impact on the investors and also the investors then invest readily.
Actually, if the developer is inexperienced and this his first serious business, then he quite to himself can will go down to haters and to argue with them. It won't cancel his professionalism in any way, and in the future he will understand what he such just should be ignored.
At the foundation level such things are really expected in every platform but the dev team would be actively monitoring on all the unexpected issues and they will soon take the right decisions to make things work in an expected level of success.
Activity: 294
April 29, 2018, 06:58:35 PM
NO NO NO

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
April 29, 2018, 06:20:10 PM
NO NO NO

Pages:
Jump to: