Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 11. (Read 19693 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
interesting project. I've read the whitepaper very well. i like this project concept OROZU is a cryptocurrency is an everyday person who has very little knowledge and most cryptographers want to give out the best user experience.
OROZU platform has very unique idea and i hope this will give the project very good progress in future.OROZU is the future of cryptocurrency and best platform for a new investors who want to invest in cryptomarket.
Many people are getting much interested to this project. And this is a good start for this project. The Orozu has a good concept amd ideas integrated to its platform. I will looking forward for this project. As to its way to success, goodluck. May more serious investors will hook up to this project and make continuous developments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 09:06:16 AM
I truly like this project and I am interested to put some of my funds but I want to be sure about it first. Hopefully admin will have more patience to those detractors.

I really like the activeness of the dev and those things they made already to improve this project. But the one I didn't like is about the attitude of being short-tempered I guess. I really hope the team members will be more professional and can handle intimidating personalities here.
Well the should  really fix those  attitude  mate,Any project  that contain toxic  team can bring the project  down.I hope they can make this issues  answered.Make things clarify before prospects investor well be affected  to this act.I really hope they must be professional in all time and be patient  in all the question  and inquiries.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
April 29, 2018, 08:26:03 AM
This thread seems to be getting more interesting to read due to this two throwing some arguments and I think this needs to be stop and should focused on the ICO sale. Anyway, this is still new and things like this can be expected to happen and hoping that this can't affect the credibility of the team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
April 29, 2018, 08:14:55 AM
I truly like this project and I am interested to put some of my funds but I want to be sure about it first. Hopefully admin will have more patience to those detractors.

I really like the activeness of the dev and those things they made already to improve this project. But the one I didn't like is about the attitude of being short-tempered I guess. I really hope the team members will be more professional and can handle intimidating personalities here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)
April 29, 2018, 07:17:51 AM
ANN Thread Malaysian Language Translation Completed & Posted:

Link:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/malaysia-85430

BCT: Jitra
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 05:50:42 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
April 29, 2018, 04:07:09 AM
many people will support this project.
NO NO NO
Haha, what do you mean bro? About people will support project? Could u give us your opinion about Orozu? I really hope know what is hero member think.
I can tell it's just a shit coin !!!

If you can't prove anything now that this is a sh*t coin then we cannot accuse this project anything. Anyway, I will just watch this project and hoping that this is really a legit project.

Hi cammie16,

Thank you very much for your support... We will for sure be a success because Olkah wants us to do the opposite like asking us why no pump to the coin so that the increase is inflated and so that he could make a quick profit on the coins that are mined.

We believe in natural progression of the coin, not pumping to make it look like the project is successful. We will evalutate the true measures to make it a success not short term gains for Olkah and his team...

Don't worry cammie16, we understand how the whole market works and we want to make sure that this is not some pump and dump game like what olkah wants to do.... We are on top of this and together the project will be a success... Wink

We are really hoping that this project will become successful very soon, most of members here do not believed what we are just reading without proof of claims. I will look forward seeing this coin traded in some good exchanges soon.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
April 29, 2018, 02:39:44 AM
NO NO NO
Haha, what do you mean bro? About people will support project? Could u give us your opinion about Orozu? I really hope know what is hero member think.

Oklah has deleted all his sell messages in this thread of a sudden.. We will buy the coins he mined at his offer of 0.12btc ofr all his 8000 plus coins...

SENT PM
copper member
April 29, 2018, 02:38:42 AM
NO NO NO

Oklah has deleted all his sell messages in this thread of a sudden.. We will buy the coins he mined at his offer of 0.12btc ofr all his 8000 plus coins...
copper member
April 29, 2018, 02:36:50 AM
These kind of conversations are just going to damage the reputation of this project. Professional people do not reply to his haters/competitors, etc. in this way. I hope this will end soon.
Indeed it will damage the image of the project as a result, it will surely gain less people supporting and investing this project, hoping this will turn out to be a negative outcome for the project.

I guess that's the way how they respond to their supporters. The devs are using opposite marketing strategy where they make their response be a trigger to people to comment and respond to the thread.
Is that possible? Even if they always fight by using this thread, people will not be interested in this kind of admin that keeps fighting and not focusing in the project.

This will make other members feel irritated because of rhe fight. Also it makes me think that the one who against this projecr seems to have many proof to provide. I am really confused of what is happening in this thread.

It's kinda dumb at this point, both sides are just doing mudslinging and it looks unprofessional for both parties are looking completely dumb in my opinion

Yes UpsilonTrooper

That's makes us and Olkah the dumb ones and you are left to be the SMART one....
copper member
April 29, 2018, 02:34:47 AM
what are you here lending dream when they have no Deposit to their shit coins Huh Huh Huh Huh
think about it people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes think about it people how the team came up with that bright idea so that the lending is not inflated by having coins that are not suppose to be in the lending system and it becomes a ponzi scheme... We knew about all the other mistakes of all the other lending platform... Good job to team OROZU all the wayyyyyyyyyy...... Wink Wink Wink

what's happened to your rhetoric has changed dramatically, you become a man Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Hi Olkah,

Yes we became the man we are??? What about you??? You still thinking whether you will become a man???   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hi Olkah,

We have seen that you have deleted all your offers in this thread as you saw now they is huge demand... As now we are running short of coins to sell... We would like to take up your offer of all your 8000 plus coins for 0.12btc... This was your offer right so don't go changing or deleting it again
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
April 29, 2018, 02:30:21 AM
These kind of conversations are just going to damage the reputation of this project. Professional people do not reply to his haters/competitors, etc. in this way. I hope this will end soon.
Indeed it will damage the image of the project as a result, it will surely gain less people supporting and investing this project, hoping this will turn out to be a negative outcome for the project.

I guess that's the way how they respond to their supporters. The devs are using opposite marketing strategy where they make their response be a trigger to people to comment and respond to the thread.
Is that possible? Even if they always fight by using this thread, people will not be interested in this kind of admin that keeps fighting and not focusing in the project.

This will make other members feel irritated because of rhe fight. Also it makes me think that the one who against this projecr seems to have many proof to provide. I am really confused of what is happening in this thread.

It's kinda dumb at this point, both sides are just doing mudslinging and it looks unprofessional for both parties are looking completely dumb in my opinion
copper member
April 29, 2018, 02:26:11 AM
I'm impressed with the devs, a lot of people are bashing towards his attitude on the thread. I guess he what he is. The important thing here is to look at the numbers produce by this project and not focus on the things we can't change.
In the circumatances that the project have many haters, the devs or team are didn't get affected but they are striving hard to prove that they are worthy to invest.
Only composure the developer will be able to prove that he is really seriously ready and his project is worthy respect. To assimilate to haters only exposes him in bad color and the trust disappears.

Hi zevl194

Yes we have come to realize that and as a team we would like to apologize for our actions and focus more on the project...
copper member
April 29, 2018, 02:23:36 AM
what are you here lending dream when they have no Deposit to their shit coins Huh Huh Huh Huh

Yes think about it people how the team came up with that bright idea so that the lending is not inflated by having coins that are not suppose to be in the lending system and it becomes a ponzi scheme... We knew about all the other mistakes of all the other lending platform... Good job to team OROZU all the wayyyyyyyyyy...... Wink Wink Wink

what's happened to your rhetoric has changed dramatically, you become a man Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Hi Olkah,

Yes we became the man we are??? What about you??? You still thinking whether you will become a man???   Grin Grin Grin Grin
copper member
April 29, 2018, 02:22:21 AM
NO NO NO

If you can't prove anything now that this is a sh*t coin then we cannot accuse this project anything. Anyway, I will just watch this project and hoping that this is really a legit project.

Hi cammie16,

Thank you very much for your support... We will for sure be a success because Olkah wants us to do the opposite like asking us why no pump to the coin so that the increase is inflated and so that he could make a quick profit on the coins that are mined.

We believe in natural progression of the coin, not pumping to make it look like the project is successful. We will evalutate the true measures to make it a success not short term gains for Olkah and his team...

Don't worry cammie16, we understand how the whole market works and we want to make sure that this is not some pump and dump game like what olkah wants to do.... We are on top of this and together the project will be a success... Wink
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
April 29, 2018, 02:20:12 AM

copper member
April 29, 2018, 02:17:12 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
April 29, 2018, 02:16:46 AM
NO NO NO

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 11:38:17 PM

copper member
April 29, 2018, 02:12:48 AM
Good project! Nice site designed. Need used exchange platform to check for errors. We will make a name for the whole OROZU community!

Hi VladimirN

Thank you so much for your support !!!! Point taken and we will look into it..... Wink
Pages:
Jump to: