Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 10. (Read 19693 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 05:40:44 PM
many people will support this project.
NO NO NO

YES YES YES, Thank you for your support guys.... We have more than 2000 sign ups and buy ins... Thank you Olkah for making us famous... We owe you a big one mate.... Love you so much
I don't really understand what's happening here? Are you guys just playing with the community? Is this part of your plan? Why thanks Olkah of what he have done? We need a big clarification about this one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 04:32:05 PM
The potential of this project will have a positive effect! Collective knowledge and team experience in cryptography will do their part in the development of Orozu!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
April 29, 2018, 04:31:09 PM
Here nothing changes as I will come here, every day here I see some groundless skirmishes. It will be better to see some news, than the administrator's disputes with some one hater.

Yes maybe it's time you went to enjoy something fun, here is still so quiet and impressed there is no news so refreshing eye.
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 04:25:01 PM
These kind of conversations are just going to damage the reputation of this project. Professional people do not reply to his haters/competitors, etc. in this way. I hope this will end soon.
Indeed it will damage the image of the project as a result, it will surely gain less people supporting and investing this project, hoping this will turn out to be a negative outcome for the project.
This just makes it look very unprofessional and ruins the vibe. This would put a bad impression on investors as well. But nothing can be done now. Its advisable for the team to respond in a correct manner next time and keep in mind that this is a professional ground for serious people .
Actually the team members should consider it and also they should always try to be professional because it really helps to put an better impact on the investors and also the investors then invest readily.
Actually, if the developer is inexperienced and this his first serious business, then he quite to himself can will go down to haters and to argue with them. It won't cancel his professionalism in any way, and in the future he will understand what he such just should be ignored.
April 29, 2018, 04:24:41 PM
Here nothing changes as I will come here, every day here I see some groundless skirmishes. It will be better to see some news, than the administrator's disputes with some one hater.
hahaha maybe subscribe to their newsletter or follow them on social media that will ease the process of getting updated
Yeah subscribing to their social media outlets or newsletter seems like a good idea and can give a general idea about how the project is developing
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
April 29, 2018, 03:59:20 PM
hahaha maybe subscribe to their newsletter or follow them on social media that will ease the process of getting updated
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 03:48:15 PM
It's ridiculous to read such comments about the project. I think that the administration of the project should block the user who breaks the order, and does not beautifully express himself in the direction of the team. Apparently he has absolutely no conscience, and there is no more upbringing!
What are the comments you have come across about the project ? there will be people who appreciate the outcome of the project and few participants do criticize as they do not completely understand and when they realize the essential they again come with positivity so everything is a part of success.
As my personal opinion, the project idea is interesting. The coin can grow in the future. But there is one user who claims the opposite. So I'm interested in what public opinion and why this person is still not blocked?

Normally, we can't avoid with this kind of issue especially the project is still new. And yes the project seems interesting and probably this can be proved by the dev and the team that they are worthy to be supported.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 29, 2018, 02:34:05 PM
I just saw this thread and caught my attention, It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck everyone!
Orozu is really attracting a good amount of investors and you prooved it today. I am sure that several other investors will also give some attention towards this project and then they will surely find this project much profitable.
Orozu is becoming popular as per time passes. The project has very high potential to become hugely successful. And also their team is consistently working very hard on the development of the project. Because of all these things many investors are coming forward to joining the ico. Hopefully, the project will succeed soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
April 29, 2018, 01:41:13 PM
Well, you cannot expect if the Orozu developer will be publishing their new updates or news here because the developer were busy.
even if the developers are now engaged in the development of the project, they should understand that we are all here waiting for news from them about how the project develops. The manager should be a little more active here.

If they want to get the maximum out of their coin offering they should certainly be posting here from time to time and answer questions or address concerns.
Activity: 196
April 29, 2018, 01:29:25 PM
These kind of conversations are just going to damage the reputation of this project. Professional people do not reply to his haters/competitors, etc. in this way. I hope this will end soon.
Indeed it will damage the image of the project as a result, it will surely gain less people supporting and investing this project, hoping this will turn out to be a negative outcome for the project.
This just makes it look very unprofessional and ruins the vibe. This would put a bad impression on investors as well. But nothing can be done now. Its advisable for the team to respond in a correct manner next time and keep in mind that this is a professional ground for serious people .
Actually the team members should consider it and also they should always try to be professional because it really helps to put an better impact on the investors and also the investors then invest readily.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 01:22:45 PM
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 01:18:42 PM
I just saw this thread and caught my attention, It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck everyone!
Orozu is really attracting a good amount of investors and you prooved it today. I am sure that several other investors will also give some attention towards this project and then they will surely find this project much profitable.
Orzu should actually attract more and more peoples because they are in need of it for a better and profitable future. Hope that this project could really be successfull in it.
Activity: 224
April 29, 2018, 01:01:59 PM
April 29, 2018, 12:19:25 PM
Activity: 574
April 29, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
Well, you cannot expect if the Orozu developer will be publishing their new updates or news here because the developer were busy.
even if the developers are now engaged in the development of the project, they should understand that we are all here waiting for news from them about how the project develops. The manager should be a little more active here.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
April 29, 2018, 12:08:11 PM
I think the rap battle is over between admin and the hero member. I think both of them agreed for a ceasefire and continue with thier diplomatic talks. lol
Activity: 560
April 29, 2018, 11:08:34 AM
Activity: 224
April 29, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
This thread seems to be getting more interesting to read due to this two throwing some arguments and I think this needs to be stop and should focused on the ICO sale. Anyway, this is still new and things like this can be expected to happen and hoping that this can't affect the credibility of the team.

Same here. I hope it will be stopped as this will results into nothing and it will only gained negative feedbacks from the people or even from the investors. This arguments will not help for the platform to become better. It will be good if these two were cooperating and come together to promote this project in the world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 09:43:26 AM
It's ridiculous to read such comments about the project. I think that the administration of the project should block the user who breaks the order, and does not beautifully express himself in the direction of the team. Apparently he has absolutely no conscience, and there is no more upbringing!
What are the comments you have come across about the project ? there will be people who appreciate the outcome of the project and few participants do criticize as they do not completely understand and when they realize the essential they again come with positivity so everything is a part of success.
As my personal opinion, the project idea is interesting. The coin can grow in the future. But there is one user who claims the opposite. So I'm interested in what public opinion and why this person is still not blocked?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 29, 2018, 09:27:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: