Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 3. (Read 19693 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 10:11:03 AM
ORO Dies as the price goes down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Less than 21 hours left and they're collecting your money will likely disappear with your money
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

http://prntscr.com/jdkxuz

http://prntscr.com/jdky5f

Olkah do you have orozu coins, please PM me
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 11:31:30 AM
hi.
at what price are ready to buy Oro?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
June 05, 2018, 11:42:20 AM
Is it listed on CMC already didnt see it and its almost June. Seems the roadmap is not met.
Activity: 1
June 05, 2018, 01:28:46 AM
hi
Interested in buying Oro?
There are 60,000 Orozu, what is the price?

PM Me I will buy all of this.
Activity: 4
June 04, 2018, 02:55:26 PM
hi
Interested in buying Oro?
There are 60,000 Orozu, what is the price?
June 04, 2018, 12:31:44 PM
Anyone selling their Orozu coins?

I want to buy all of it!

PM me.
We have oro COINS for sale.
May 30, 2018, 04:23:20 AM
Anyone selling their Orozu coins?

I want to buy all of it!

PM me.
Activity: 91
May 21, 2018, 05:08:08 AM
very much to watch this sometimes it just takes a process that will take a long time until ICO is completely safe and there are no obstacles.
Activity: 84
May 19, 2018, 12:54:30 AM
I truly like this project and I am interested to put some of my funds but I want to be sure about it first. Hopefully admin will have more patience to those detractors.
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 11:06:06 AM
Bitcoin has a lot of imperfection though considered as the pioneer and dominating coin that may as well surpass other currencies. Altcoins such as Orozu cryptocurrency came to life to replace Bitcoin since most of the beginners cannot afford the high pricing of it. Orozu is a liquid coin that offers better features and greater opportunities to both novice and expert. Orozu is the brand you can trust and it shows you the key to unlock the doors for financial independence. Orozu does not compete, rather, it stands firmly for the victory of wallet owners.
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 11:22:12 AM
OROZU project is ambitious in its support for the adoption of cryptocurrencies. However, overcoming the challenges in the real scene still means it has a long way to go. There are still nations that entirely against the use of cryptocurrency while others are building their digital currency.
Activity: 14
May 16, 2018, 05:31:47 AM
A potential project!!!
It will be more credible with a press release article to approach more and more traders on https://bitscreener.com/
Contact me at [email protected] if you need further information.
Activity: 336
May 14, 2018, 02:43:17 PM
For Orozu, the bitter opposition to cryptocurrencies may prove valid and have a negative impact on its goal for global reach. However, there are still circumstances that suit the adoption of its cryptocurrency and can even make it a legal tender. The hope is that this can happen, but so far it remains a theory in the interim, but it is reasonable to recognize that virtual currencies are indeed the future of Finance.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 12:17:38 PM
A new internal team committed to blockchain technology will be released by Facebook, and David Marcus of Messenger will run it. Blockchain is a way to keep track of the digital transactions which helps to conclude who can be trusted online.
Activity: 37
May 14, 2018, 02:44:09 AM
How many partner organizations at this company?
copper member
Activity: 154
May 14, 2018, 01:05:22 AM
Nice project. i am very excited in this project. The Orozu project has a good performance and here's the improvement of the crypto currency community. I hope the team will focus on this focus and not the unnecessary issue

The platform is not even live yet or is it? What performance are you talking about if there is no product you can use?

Hi Dump3er the platform is already live. You can visit Orozu.co to check it.
Activity: 22
May 12, 2018, 10:47:31 PM
long-term projects with interesting ideas, information about each item developed is very clear with the allocation of funds that have been set, I see the sales information of coins has begun, where I can see the development of the sale of coins
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
May 12, 2018, 11:25:03 AM
Nice project. i am very excited in this project. The Orozu project has a good performance and here's the improvement of the crypto currency community. I hope the team will focus on this focus and not the unnecessary issue

The platform is not even live yet or is it? What performance are you talking about if there is no product you can use?
Activity: 112
May 12, 2018, 11:20:31 AM
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details. Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 154
May 12, 2018, 08:35:02 AM
You mean you can do both mining and trading with this one and allow transactions from withdrawals to transfers? But Listing on CMC and adding some listings would get this one having good impact on your overall profile

Hi Ange,

Thank you for your support, thats the plan and we'll keep everyone updated on the developments.
Pages:
Jump to: