Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 8. (Read 19693 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
April 30, 2018, 04:15:10 PM
That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.

Yes, this is a good start up for this new project. For them to be able to attract more investors they need to think more ways how they can attract many investors and also many supporters to also support and help them improve this great project.

That 2000 sign-ups will be a big help for OROZU platform to attract more investors to engaged with this team. I hope it will be the beginning for the success of this team to have more opportunities so that the dev team will inspired to develop and make this project a good source of investments.
Well, in my opinion, 2k members is good start for any projects. And i think this number don't make huge affect to progress of Orozu at this time.

"Don't make huge effect"? Achieving that kind of value of members is not that easy as what you think because nowadays it is really hard to invite investors because they are becoming more vigilant.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
April 30, 2018, 04:12:36 PM
That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.

Yes, this is a good start up for this new project. For them to be able to attract more investors they need to think more ways how they can attract many investors and also many supporters to also support and help them improve this great project.

and than he is remarkable this project Huh Huh Huh Huh

What do you mean by remarkable? Anyway, the dev is really active now and he is doing his best to make it successful. I just hope that the project is real and the dev is legit too. Good luck to team orozu.
I agree with you. The developers are really very active here. He tries to answer all our questions. And this is clearly a good indicator for the project and its development. I will continue to monitor the development of the Orozu project and wait for its successful launch.
Why does not the site work? https://orozu.io/ I tried with different browsers, but everywhere the error is "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 04:02:44 PM
Yes,the team are doing their very best to improve Orozu project.They gain more prospect investors each day.The sofisticated advertisement will help to attact more investors and sign-ups will increase continually. I am glad that this project is compose of smart and talented team members they don't stop to impress the people in the market. I hope they continue their good progress to achieved a great success.
Yeah advertisment and marketing are important to maintain and attract more investors and I hope the team keeps working on it to ensure the success of the project.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

That 2000 sign-ups will be a big help for OROZU platform to attract more investors to engaged with this team. I hope it will be the beginning for the success of this team to have more opportunities so that the dev team will inspired to develop and make this project a good source of investments.
Well, in my opinion, 2k members is good start for any projects. And i think this number don't make huge affect to progress of Orozu at this time.

Any successful ICO started with that numbers, well not bad for a start-up to achieve 2k sign ups. I hope in the upcoming weeks it will be doubled.
Thats a great start to be honest. Considering the time they have really achieved a milestone. This shows the teams work and helps to gain trust from investors.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 30, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

Yes, absolutely project is started becoming popular and due to this the community of the project is also continuously increasing. Now they need to work harder to gain a huge amount of investors as well as supporters. If they consistently working hard on the platform sooner or later they will succeed.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

Any successful ICO started with that numbers, well not bad for a start-up to achieve 2k sign ups. I hope in the upcoming weeks it will be doubled.
Starting always goes with a small number but that number gradually rises up and also it can then be much more profitable for the future. This project can also be spread more and also the number can be multiplied soon.
This project is not even much popular untill now and it would surely be that popular ahead but yet 2k seign ups is a good start and it could eventually grow more and more so i would always keep supporting this project.
But the growht rate for this project is really much fast and i think that it can surely have some huge profits ahead. I think that this project is getting more and more attractive and it would also rise the number for their signups.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

Starting always goes with a small number but that number gradually rises up and also it can then be much more profitable for the future. This project can also be spread more and also the number can be multiplied soon.
This project is not even much popular untill now and it would surely be that popular ahead but yet 2k seign ups is a good start and it could eventually grow more and more so i would always keep supporting this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
April 30, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

Yes. Everything need stably and member join to buy ORO. When i meet a hero member talk about listing at crex24 made me have some feelings like trolling but the fact is Orozu have listing at exchange and now we can buy ORO at here Smiley
Activity: 224
April 30, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

Activity: 210
April 30, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

Activity: 434
April 30, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

Activity: 574
April 30, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

What do you mean by remarkable? Anyway, the dev is really active now and he is doing his best to make it successful. I just hope that the project is real and the dev is legit too. Good luck to team orozu.
I agree with you. The developers are really very active here. He tries to answer all our questions. And this is clearly a good indicator for the project and its development. I will continue to monitor the development of the Orozu project and wait for its successful launch.
Activity: 434
April 30, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

Great, having a 2k is a good start of this project. I believe this project have a potential in the future due to their attractive and promising features.  I'm also hoping that the team may do something great of this project for some innovations on their platforms to caught the attention of many users and probable investors on this project.
Activity: 252
April 30, 2018, 10:58:40 AM
The project has no good words, but do the developers have any experience in this area or not? And so the project is good.
The developers might surely be having some experience in the Initial Coin Offering phase and i think that it can really turn much profitable for the team as well as the investors so i would keep loving this project.

Yes necessarily love and invest in this shit 2-9 million dollars and then sell all shit coin on 1 Satoshi Cheesy Cheesy
And why are you so bad about this crypt? She's not bad for me, and even normal and so bad to say it's bad.
Activity: 210
April 30, 2018, 10:07:59 AM
It’s huge potential for use in different areas of trade can be made solid by proper regulatory framework from respective governments. This can influence full blockchain adoption in all areas of economic activities of a specific country.
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
Yes,the team are doing their very best to improve Orozu project.They gain more prospect investors each day.The sofisticated advertisement will help to attact more investors and sign-ups will increase continually. I am glad that this project is compose of smart and talented team members they don't stop to impress the people in the market. I hope they continue their good progress to achieved a great success.
Activity: 224
April 30, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
April 30, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
April 30, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
April 30, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

Pages:
Jump to: