Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 7. (Read 19693 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 04:29:32 AM
Administrators in this topic are very active, because not all topics administrators can respond to your voias. But one user, who is not interested in reading, constantly writes his posts with charges.

We cannot be sure if this is their tactics or that one person really needs a lot of attentions that is why he keeps interfering here. Anyway, what is important is the dev is active and the project is doing great.

Active by what? Active on arguing with some nonsense and out of topic comments? That's not what active means. The devs should have a good moral and respect every members and if that one person is keep distracting the dev, he/she should block him or report.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 04:26:29 AM
That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.

Yes, this is a good start up for this new project. For them to be able to attract more investors they need to think more ways how they can attract many investors and also many supporters to also support and help them improve this great project.

and than he is remarkable this project Huh Huh Huh Huh

What do you mean by remarkable? Anyway, the dev is really active now and he is doing his best to make it successful. I just hope that the project is real and the dev is legit too. Good luck to team orozu.
I agree with you. The developers are really very active here. He tries to answer all our questions. And this is clearly a good indicator for the project and its development. I will continue to monitor the development of the Orozu project and wait for its successful launch.
Why does not the site work? https://orozu.io/ I tried with different browsers, but everywhere the error is "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". Huh
I believe it is working fine, you can clear all the junk, history and give a retry also do check your internet connection again and give a try, if you still find any issues do keep us posted.
Thanks to the developer for the active answers, but I also do not have a website. I tried with different IP addresses, but I did not succeed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
May 01, 2018, 02:40:46 AM
Administrators in this topic are very active, because not all topics administrators can respond to your voias. But one user, who is not interested in reading, constantly writes his posts with charges.

We cannot be sure if this is their tactics or that one person really needs a lot of attentions that is why he keeps interfering here. Anyway, what is important is the dev is active and the project is doing great.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
May 01, 2018, 02:27:25 AM

Well, we cannot prevent that kind of situation is this forum because we have our own opinion and knowledge to spread and one of this habit is criticizing people, stuffs like this one. But the FUD will stop if the team will do and make this project to be worthy.
If the administrator begins to approach the work more seriously and will cease to go down below a plinth for communication with haters who only want to bring him to emotions and by that to show his incompetence.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 02:00:27 AM
Constant announcements and active communication is highly expected which will enrich and build the trust for all the participants.
When the team is not only active, but also supports a live dialogue, this increases the interest in the project
I think not just only need to active the members but aslso need to the team.because without team information we can't get any direction.& I have prof that so many platform lost investors due to their lack of activeness
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
May 01, 2018, 12:59:51 AM
probably he is not a man Oruzu as he doesn't keep his word
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
May 01, 2018, 12:52:26 AM
Constant announcements and active communication is highly expected which will enrich and build the trust for all the participants.
When the team is not only active, but also supports a live dialogue, this increases the interest in the project
Yes  but it would be nice to Oruzu still and kept his word.
but unfortunately he Oruzu not holds his words
so make conclusions !!!!!!.
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 11:49:42 PM
Activity: 294
April 30, 2018, 11:44:40 PM
Well, this is not just an easy go lucky project out here in the crypto currency community. I found it interesting so, 8 guess they could turn their platform into reality and not just into a words. I will keep looking forward to the team Orozu's collaborative knowledge and experience in crypto trading that will surely boost the Orozu’s potential in the market and will also help many users with their investments. Keep going and goodluck!
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
April 30, 2018, 11:27:16 PM
tell me, will I be an airdrop? I would like to participate in it - it's a good idea to attract interested people, as well as a loud way to talk about yourself
Activity: 560
April 30, 2018, 11:06:24 PM
Yes, the administrators in this topic are very active because they wanted to entertain their project to get more investors in the project.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 07:46:14 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 30, 2018, 07:37:35 PM
That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.

Yes, this is a good start up for this new project. For them to be able to attract more investors they need to think more ways how they can attract many investors and also many supporters to also support and help them improve this great project.

What do you mean by remarkable? Anyway, the dev is really active now and he is doing his best to make it successful. I just hope that the project is real and the dev is legit too. Good luck to team orozu.
I agree with you. The developers are really very active here. He tries to answer all our questions. And this is clearly a good indicator for the project and its development. I will continue to monitor the development of the Orozu project and wait for its successful launch.
Why does not the site work? https://orozu.io/ I tried with different browsers, but everywhere the error is "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". Huh

Their website is also not working for me. If they make any updated they have to announce it to their followers and potential investors. This shows actually how serious they take their ICO and investors.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 07:10:57 PM
Commonly, I think that is their first priority because they wanted to be known by more investors. Only advertisement is their gateway to achieved their goals and to be able to that, they need to risk some amount of money to promote more about their platform.
am sure they are aware of that since they have a marketing team already handling that issue sp atleast they will handle the loads of promotionals
If Orozu team is prioritizing on those marketing strategies and bringing more opportunities to the supporters with great promotional plans that would extremely reap through a greater success.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
April 30, 2018, 06:41:52 PM
Commonly, I think that is their first priority because they wanted to be known by more investors. Only advertisement is their gateway to achieved their goals and to be able to that, they need to risk some amount of money to promote more about their platform.
am sure they are aware of that since they have a marketing team already handling that issue sp atleast they will handle the loads of promotionals

As what I can see in their promotional video, they already have funding for the marketing and other promotional activities. It's only a matter of time before they get a lot of attention.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
April 30, 2018, 06:00:39 PM
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 05:48:52 PM
It’s huge potential for use in different areas of trade can be made solid by proper regulatory framework from respective governments. This can influence full blockchain adoption in all areas of economic activities of a specific country.
It is unlikely somehow the governments will react to this project though it is a pity. The government hasn't too gone deep into studying of cryptocurrencies and considers it some pyramid what they in rather fast time will regret about.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 05:09:26 PM
Yes,the team are doing their very best to improve Orozu project.They gain more prospect investors each day.The sofisticated advertisement will help to attact more investors and sign-ups will increase continually. I am glad that this project is compose of smart and talented team members they don't stop to impress the people in the market. I hope they continue their good progress to achieved a great success.
Yeah advertisment and marketing are important to maintain and attract more investors and I hope the team keeps working on it to ensure the success of the project.

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 05:00:41 PM
Activity: 294
April 30, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

I believe it is working fine, you can clear all the junk, history and give a retry also do check your internet connection again and give a try, if you still find any issues do keep us posted.
Pages:
Jump to: