Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 6. (Read 19693 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 01:39:06 PM
Innovative technologies, such as blockchain, can help preserve the integrity of content, validate the reliability of information and/or its sources, enable transparency and traceability, and promote trust in news displayed on the Internet. This could be combined with the use of trustworthy electronic identification, authentication and verified pseudonyms.
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 12:46:19 PM
What is the starus of this project? Any updates about you activities? All i have read here is only the fighting with another member or guy which it is not really attractive.
There are also other several factors which can then attract the investors to the project and we should concentrate more on them because those factors really make the project go profitable and popular ahead.
maybe marketing team can help clear things out later i mean is their work to create awareness and maintain publicity on various media
Yeah you are right.Orozu give very good opportunity to all people who want to invest into cryptocurrency. I think this is the best platform for all new members who want to invest in cryptoworld.i hope this platform will give us huge profits in future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 12:19:48 PM
Administrators in this topic are very active, because not all topics administrators can respond to your voias. But one user, who is not interested in reading, constantly writes his posts with charges.

We cannot be sure if this is their tactics or that one person really needs a lot of attentions that is why he keeps interfering here. Anyway, what is important is the dev is active and the project is doing great.

Active by what? Active on arguing with some nonsense and out of topic comments? That's not what active means. The devs should have a good moral and respect every members and if that one person is keep distracting the dev, he/she should block him or report.

Quite right! If this is a tactic, then the idea is very bad! Since when new users come who may be potential investors in the future, their situation in the comments will simply be horrible and they will not want to participate in the development of the project. Since this user just humiliates the development team and the project!
Activity: 294
May 01, 2018, 11:58:18 AM
Constant announcements and active communication is highly expected which will enrich and build the trust for all the participants.
It's one thing that can really attract people into getting their attention towards a project. An active team can make sure that their potential investors and supporters will know everything about the project.
They had a good agreement with better plans as first of its kind and is a clear sign of bitcoins evolution into a global technology. It is easy to understand that this creates a powerful advantage for Orozu and team so ultimately we can gain more investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 11:19:20 AM
That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.

Yes, this is a good start up for this new project. For them to be able to attract more investors they need to think more ways how they can attract many investors and also many supporters to also support and help them improve this great project.
Yes, absolutely project is started becoming popular and due to this the community of the project is also continuously increasing. Now they need to work harder to gain a huge amount of investors as well as supporters. If they consistently working hard on the platform sooner or later they will succeed.
Yes, you are absolutely right, but it is very important that the developers are active and answer questions.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
May 01, 2018, 10:19:24 AM
Administrators in this topic are very active, because not all topics administrators can respond to your voias. But one user, who is not interested in reading, constantly writes his posts with charges.

We cannot be sure if this is their tactics or that one person really needs a lot of attentions that is why he keeps interfering here. Anyway, what is important is the dev is active and the project is doing great.

Active by what? Active on arguing with some nonsense and out of topic comments? That's not what active means. The devs should have a good moral and respect every members and if that one person is keep distracting the dev, he/she should block him or report.

To be honest I agree with you, while the devs are active and that's better than them being inactive, the petty fights make them look unprofessional. Block and move on
I believe everyone reaches thier own boiling point sometimes specially if they are provoking you to be furious.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
May 01, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

To be honest I agree with you, while the devs are active and that's better than them being inactive, the petty fights make them look unprofessional. Block and move on
Activity: 574
May 01, 2018, 09:13:50 AM
What is the starus of this project? Any updates about you activities? All i have read here is only the fighting with another member or guy which it is not really attractive.
There are also other several factors which can then attract the investors to the project and we should concentrate more on them because those factors really make the project go profitable and popular ahead.
maybe marketing team can help clear things out later i mean is their work to create awareness and maintain publicity on various media
the development team is really trying to develop this project well. They are working on their advertising campaign. I hope they will manage to launch a high-quality platform.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
May 01, 2018, 08:51:19 AM
Activity: 280
May 01, 2018, 08:33:21 AM
Constant announcements and active communication is highly expected which will enrich and build the trust for all the participants.
It's one thing that can really attract people into getting their attention towards a project. An active team can make sure that their potential investors and supporters will know everything about the project.
Activity: 532
May 01, 2018, 07:52:53 AM
I think the fighting between admin and the hero member is already done bud, according to admin the sales spiked up because of the fight.

So, instead of being afraid that the thread will be ruin, it only shows a good results which makes their ICO sale increased. Well, it maybe sounds awkward and probably they will continue to argue until they will be satisfied with each other.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
May 01, 2018, 07:47:32 AM
Agree,communication  is the most important factor in  every  project  that launch in the market.It can increase the trust  rating of the project.I think the only thing  that the investors  and participants  are asking  for each project  members are the cooperation and active reply  for each questions and clarifications.

Pretty right, communication makes the people closing the gap and interaction can create some good harmony which will lead to a great success. Especially Orozu, because this is a lending platform which it needs to have good communication between the investors and dev team.

Activity: 322
May 01, 2018, 06:44:30 AM
I think the fighting between admin and the hero member is already done bud, according to admin the sales spiked up because of the fight.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
May 01, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

Yeah, I agree. The dev should focus with the developments of this project and he needs to update us regularly about the status of the project so that possible serious investors will be attracted to invest here.
Activity: 238
May 01, 2018, 05:59:46 AM
Agree,communication  is the most important factor in  every  project  that launch in the market.It can increase the trust  rating of the project.I think the only thing  that the investors  and participants  are asking  for each project  members are the cooperation and active reply  for each questions and clarifications.
And this project has a active communication with the investors i guess because i have seen them many times answering the queries from the investors so i think that the investors can surely trust over here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
May 01, 2018, 05:57:12 AM

Or maybe ignore him? I am not sure but I thin the dev is really active, try to back read some updates posted by the dev in the previous pages. But I am not still sure if this really contribute to the growth of this project.
Activity: 532
May 01, 2018, 05:53:35 AM
Agree, communication is the most important factor in every project that launch in the market. It can increase the trust rating of the project. I think the only thing that the investors and participants are asking for each project members are the cooperation and active reply for each questions and clarifications.
Activity: 224
May 01, 2018, 05:50:26 AM

I agree with this. The manager of this platform does not have a good approach to someone who is not literraly supporting OROZU project. They should do corrective action for this inorder to maintain their good reputation here in bitcoin community. I hope they will ignore this and focus of the concerns and questions of the supporters instead.
Activity: 224
May 01, 2018, 05:43:58 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 04:35:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: