Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ORTHOCOIN - [ORTHO] Full of features - POD 3/5 - x13 - Launched - page 14. (Read 44826 times)

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
We could understand you're concerned about ICOs cause of latest abandoned ICO project/scam/issues happened with c-cex ices.

But accusing us of being scammers just cause we did not made a PoD, it's quite ridiculous.

We contacted CoinSource via email first, no reply received. We left them our Skype contact to verify us and proceed.
We saw this morning about all the spamming posts about our legit being or not, and about the CoinSource chat: we deleted because are just a matter of FUD and spamming the thread itself.

If you would wait just a bit the devs verification this will arrive. This PoD stuff or any other verification could be useless too if a scammer is intentioned to reach his objectives, so do not see these kind of verification as gold. The scam (in any sense of the term) could happen always.

We contacted then CoinSource via their web chat to ask for verification process to get started asap.

Hope that after launch you will regret of being so skeptic about us.

Thanks for your support however and please contact us via PM if you have any issues or you would like to ask us some questions or whatever.

I hope you use above menber or fullmenber to answer those questions to prove you are a real dev then your coins maybe sold well
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
We could understand you're concerned about ICOs cause of latest abandoned ICO project/scam/issues happened with c-cex ices.

But accusing us of being scammers just cause we did not made a PoD, it's quite ridiculous.

We contacted CoinSource via email first, no reply received. We left them our Skype contact to verify us and proceed.
We saw this morning about all the spamming posts about our legit being or not, and about the CoinSource chat: we deleted because are just a matter of FUD and spamming the thread itself.

If you would wait just a bit the devs verification this will arrive. This PoD stuff or any other verification could be useless too if a scammer is intentioned to reach his objectives, so do not see these kind of verification as gold. The scam (in any sense of the term) could happen always.

We contacted then CoinSource via their web chat to ask for verification process to get started asap.

Thanks for your support however and please contact us via PM if you have any issues or you would like to ask us some questions or whatever.

I do hope you success.
My suspicion is based on facts. you can defend yourself by providing some material, deleting my posts is not the right way.
POD is not guarantee of no scam. What concerns me is that you seemed to be lying.
If you want your IPO to be successful, more transpancy is needed.
Activity: 490
you want our money first, then you provide valid information? Man, that's not how it works Cheesy Imagine that sequence of action would be standard Tongue
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Activity: 382
Has Dev done POD?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
It is being discussed in an extra thread whether this is a scam. You should better provide valid information asap.

WTF? Angry
Activity: 490
It is being discussed in an extra thread whether this is a scam. You should better provide valid information asap.
the rest of coins after ICO  will be destroyed or not ?

In the event that Ico will not be sold entirely Ccex staff will destroy the remaining coins.
where is the dev ,can you stand out to answer these questions? Huh
You're wrong. We sent him mail but received no response from him. Just wrote on the chat now to ask him to contact us back. No FUD post allowed, please newbies stop it.
 the rest of coins after ICO  will be destroyed or not ?
Activity: 16
What is happening? Whats wrong?
Activity: 252
The dev says that 50% of the funds raised in the ICO will be used for buy support. Can you guarantee this like the VEXCOIN dev has done?
If I not wrong. complete functional wallet will be release on lunch?

Yes, you're right!
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
If I not wrong. complete functional wallet will be release on lunch?
I'm in. Good Luck!

Are you still doing a logo bounty?

Yes, it is still open! Logo will be added later on to source code.

If you have any logo proposal feel free to suggest.

Logo Bounty is 1000 ORTHO an 0.01 BTC.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill
I'm in. Good Luck!

Are you still doing a logo bounty?
Activity: 182
dev launch wiil be tomorrow or the day after? i read "4 days after ICO opening" but it is a lil' vague Smiley

Since we opened the ICO nearly 48 hours ago, it's planned to last another 48/60 hours of ICO.

Do not worry, an official launch countdown will be added at the proper time.

thanks dev
Pages:
Jump to: