Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ORTHOCOIN - [ORTHO] Full of features - POD 3/5 - x13 - Launched - page 13. (Read 44826 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

http://www.coinssource.com/submit/

Messaging them will do nothing. asking them to msg you back when all you need to do is submit a coin for review, isnt really the best excuse

Submit a coin for review? You mean PAY THE 0.1 BTC FEE to start the review.

You would of sold out your whole ICO if you actually verified yourself, what were you doing msging them trying to get a free coin review?

you are asking people for money.....more than 15 BTC so yeah 0.1btc is jack shit in comparison

Yeah its incredibly weird how you can verify to people in private..........

And the problem is about the concept, not the 0.1 BTC itself.
Activity: 25
Why was my post removed? I just want a timeline for the end of the ICO, or I would like a refund.

I put in btc with a firm date planned. You have gone against that.

I don't care whatsoever about your verification or the song and dance you are giving about it. Time to reset everything, and refund all the investors, or proceed.

Messaging them will do nothing. asking them to msg you back when all you need to do is submit a coin for review, isnt really the best excuse

You would of sold out your whole ICO if you actually verified yourself, what were you doing msging them trying to get a free coin review?

you are asking people for money.....more than 15 BTC so yeah 0.1btc is jack shit in comparison

I say to you again, wanna verify us? Please write on PM, we'll talk about everything you need and would like to know.

An we are not asking anything. You are free to choice if take part to ICO or not. With or without verification

Are you living in my same world or what? Didn't saw about "VERIFIED POD" scams coins lately? Still insisting on this fake paid verification stuff?

Sorry, maybe it's because i'm a bit old minded, cause i'm in BTC since 2010, and at that time no "verification" existed , and it was really better.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

KEEP THE THREAD CLEAN.

@Nartj posts are not welcome.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Yeah its incredibly weird how you can verify to people in private..........

Oh well, and it's very interesting the fact that we are AVAILABLE TO CONTACT OUR INVESTORS privately and proof our legitimacy, but nobody has contacted us yet!!!!!!

This speaks a lot it self.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Anyone who has bought into ICO i would suggest asking for a refund, he has spent days trying to "MSG" them when if he has a few more brain cells would realize he needs to fill out the form, he has had 5 days and still doesn't know this
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
No deadline for this so called ICO?
Launching really soon.

Please in the mean while, AS YOU CAN See from the CoinSource chat we REQUESTED A CONTACT FROM them and STILL NO RESPONSE. SO don't annoy us with this verification stuff, cause we  DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS verification stuff is making us so much issues.

Official launch countdown will be set up soon.

Last chance to buy the ICO.

If you are an investors  §(and you can proof your investment) we can show you some personal details and infos privately. No personal infos will be never published there in a such scam full forum. We need to protect our privacy although we now that we have to share the more transparency as we could.

Check ICO, still less than half available to buy before launch. https://c-cex.com/?p=ortho-btc

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
what's special about this coin (assuming the devs "pass" verification)?
Activity: 34
How long will you get the verification?
It looks like everything stopped here...

We are delaying the end of the ICO to publish our "verification". So that all this fud could stop once forever and hope that this will give you community the trust needed in our project.

Would you post a photo of yourself and personal details?  That would add a ton of trust.  Also, you have to have a working wallet before you get paid by c-cex.com

Replied to you via PM.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

We are delaying the end of the ICO to publish our "verification". So that all this fud could stop once forever and hope that this will give you community the trust needed in our project.

Would you post a photo of yourself and personal details?  That would add a ton of trust.  Also, you have to have a working wallet before you get paid by c-cex.com
Activity: 4

We are delaying the end of the ICO...

How long for? Got an ETA on the verification process?

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Please just stop your fur post. Every fud/spamming/diffamating post will be deleted.

It's evident some of you are just trying to ruin this great project.

I thanks again our investors which are believing in us, over all the fud spreaded in this post.

Hope you all will follow us in the growth of OrthoCoin.

And if you are so in hurry about this "verification" just wait about it.

Thanks

(And it's even more evident that this newbie account named "Njarti" (or similar)  it has been created just to FUD in our thread. Please stop acting like this, your post will be deleted without hesitation.)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Think we explained enough? Please read the whole thread before posting this kind of annoying scam accusations.

Do not see your problem: if we would bring ortho to success even without a POD? PPC, MNC , TRC, MMC, LTC, BTC and many more, al born without any "trust verification".

This kind of "trust verification" is useless as i told before. Altought if the investors could feel more safe we planned to make it. Having a bunch of users keeping harassing about our legit/scam does not change the fact we are legit also without any verification.

You're free to ask and have your doubt but you ARE NOT ALLOWED to spam, post diffamations, annoy users and debs from their pre-launch work and more.

Do you know that a "trust verification" from coin source has to be payed 0.1 BTC?

So "trustworthy paying for my trust."
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Pages:
Jump to: