Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ORTHOCOIN - [ORTHO] Full of features - POD 3/5 - x13 - Launched - page 16. (Read 44826 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dev, may I know the detailed ICO terms between you and C-CEX?

Sure.

The ICO terms between us and C-cex are:

- Must provide wallet/source so we can look it over and for premine transfer.

- 2 BTC Fee for hosting the ICO paid either upfront, or we can take the fee from the ICO funds at the end (your team's choice).

- Provided the ICO is successful after you release the wallets to investors (fully launch) after 3 days days of successful network stability we will unlock the account for ICO funds.

Plus ID verification.

Website will be released today, check it after. It will have an internal Forum section with support and ask categories for direct tickets to devs team.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Dev, may I know the detailed ICO terms between you and C-CEX?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
french translation done  Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8901437
waitng for confirmation from devs
Activity: 252
@InitialDat , we are not working in any way with cryptoskills. He offered us a video promo service as you can read in the previous posts. (Please delete those spamming screenshots. Now we see that , we weren't knowing that fact.)

We never heard of him before, cause we mainly follow BTC and some major altcoins in our daily trade life, so their project never came up to our attention.
We are deleting off-topic thread because we would like to keep the thread clean, but this has been impossible, since we need to explain to every angry user (referred to the previous issues people had with cryptoskills) what is it and what is not.

You've been warned about the deleting of your post before we took actions. And we explained privately the reason too.

Hope that you got our intentions and now have your view clearer.

Thanks

You did, and hopefully I caught your attention with that screenshot. You're welcome.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
Oh man the innovations of your project are astounding!

1. New algo
2. Self mod ANN
3. ICO on C-CEX
4. Zero Post DEV

How can this coin possible fail!

TO THE MOON!
@InitialDat , we are not working in any way with cryptoskills. He offered us a video promo service as you can read in the previous posts. (Please delete those spamming screenshots. Now we see that , we weren't knowing that fact.)

We never heard of him before, cause we mainly follow BTC and some major altcoins in our daily trade life, so their project never came up to our attention.
We are deleting off-topic thread because we would like to keep the thread clean, but this has been impossible, since we need to explain to every angry user (referred to the previous issues people had with cryptoskills) what is it and what is not.

You've been warned about the deleting of your post before we took actions. And we explained privately the reason too.

Hope that you got our intentions and now have your view clearer.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Coin announced 19th and day after that presell opened on exchange? :O
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
seems a real good coin! but the recent ICO on ccex  fail too much
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Bought a chunk few hours ago. Hope will get good return.
Any Bounties for promotional video creation?

Please PM me if you're interested. And good luck with this project, seems promising.

Bitcash is the next btc right?

Please, we already asked to leave your personal issues out of OrthoCoin thread.

We cannot tolerate this kind of discussion whitin our main Thread.

Thanks, hope you agree on this.
why he mentioning Bitcash ?

He was referring to CryptoSkills that posted in our thread asking if we had a promo video bounty available. After that post a flush of accusations came towards us, we could start to think that it could had been a fud act.

We please you again to stop referring to external issues which has anything to do with us.

Many thanks again for your understanding.

Activity: 331

Please PM me if you're interested. And good luck with this project, seems promising.

why he mentioning Bitcash ?

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Are the devs planning to do a POD?

Yes, but since CryptoAsian POD queue is quite long and slow we choose to apply for CoinSource Trust.

It has actually the same value of trusthworthiness from both operators.
Do not forget that C-Cex has already verified us by Passport, personal photo and bills.

Thanks for your interest.
Activity: 280
Are the devs planning to do a POD?
I Can work on italian translation Smiley

Dev just let me know

This would be truly appreciated, please link us to the translated ANN as soon as you can do it.

PM us when done.

Your proposal is really welcome, contacting you soon.

OrthoCoin dev, don't trust CryptoSkills, he is a scammer, just see his previous posts.

We made a quick research on him and found nothing enough to call him a "scammer". We noticed about the issues he had with his previous project, but this is far away to call someone a scammer.

We've received your contact and his one and will evaluate as every other contact around with no prejudices.

Thanks.
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
Ya need a pr person.. "Our development plans are amazing and will be revealed from time to time."

doesn't sound too encouraging.

LOL..
Activity: 357
Merit: 251

Your proposal is really welcome, contacting you soon.

OrthoCoin dev, don't trust CryptoSkills, he is a scammer, just see his previous posts.
Activity: 238
I Can work on italian translation Smiley

Dev just let me know
Pages:
Jump to: