Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ORTHOCOIN - [ORTHO] Full of features - POD 3/5 - x13 - Launched - page 15. (Read 44826 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
dev launch wiil be tomorrow or the day after? i read "4 days after ICO opening" but it is a lil' vague Smiley

Since we opened the ICO nearly 48 hours ago, it's planned to last another 48/60 hours of ICO.

Do not worry, an official launch countdown will be added at the proper time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
dev launch wiil be tomorrow or the day after? i read "4 days after ICO opening" but it is a lil' vague Smiley
You mentioned doing a POD what is the progress of this, surely it should be done very soon

Waiting for the contact for Skype verification.
Timezones are different and need some catch up luck.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
You mentioned doing a POD what is the progress of this, surely it should be done very soon
Social Aggregator APP is under development now.
Activity: 10
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
http://www.orthocoin.org/ is now up and running.

You can enjoy Signup.

Please note that it's still a beta pre-launch version.
If you would find any bug please report us, the functions in the "Wallet Menu" are still not working, however you can enjoy the rest of WebPlatform.
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
Dev, may I know the detailed ICO terms between you and C-CEX?

Sure.

The ICO terms between us and C-cex are:

- Must provide wallet/source so we can look it over and for premine transfer.

- 2 BTC Fee for hosting the ICO paid either upfront, or we can take the fee from the ICO funds at the end (your team's choice).

- Provided the ICO is successful after you release the wallets to investors (fully launch) after 3 days days of successful network stability we will unlock the account for ICO funds.

Plus ID verification.

Website will be released today, check it after. It will have an internal Forum section with support and ask categories for direct tickets to devs team.

So let me get this straight. I can coin generate an altclone and pay c-cex a 2 bitcoin bribe and get it listed? brb...

thats why dev has presale so he can get the money to pay exchange to get listed

so its like no money down get $30000 from dumbass investers
and because you are  The Great Dumb Ass.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Sure.

- 2 BTC Fee for hosting the ICO paid either upfront, or we can take the fee from the ICO funds at the end (your team's choice).

- Provided the ICO is successful after you release the wallets to investors (fully launch) after 3 days days of successful network stability we will unlock the account for ICO funds.

Plus ID verification.

Website will be released today, check it after. It will have an internal Forum section with support and ask categories for direct tickets to devs team.

So let me get this straight. I can coin generate an altclone and pay c-cex a 2 bitcoin bribe and get it listed? brb...

thats why dev has presale so he can get the money to pay exchange to get listed

so its like no money down get $30000 from dumbass investers
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
ICO needs POD..

so many shit coin have POD.. POD means nothing..also because this shitty POD is released/certified by a shitty asian group..pfff.. i clean my ass with POD

POD would be nicer, eh?
Activity: 182
ICO needs POD..

so many shit coin have POD.. POD means nothing..also because this shitty POD is released/certified by a shitty asian group..pfff.. i clean my ass with POD
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
ICO needs POD..
I Can work on italian translation Smiley

Dev just let me know

This would be truly appreciated, please link us to the translated ANN as soon as you can do it.

PM us when done.

translation done and sent you by PM...waiting response
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

Sure.

Plus ID verification.

http://www.orthocoin.org/ is now up and running.

You can enjoy Signup.

Please note that it's still a beta pre-launch version.
If you would find any bug please report us, the functions in the "Wallet Menu" are still not working, however you can enjoy the rest of WebPlatform.

Crypto Maniac
Hope a good run............
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Sure.

Plus ID verification.

In OP, you promise many features available at launch.
Will that be the requirement of the release of ICO funds?
I mean, C-CEX should check these features once it is launched.
If it doesn't work as you promised, refund should be an optional.

Since C-cex has checked the wallet, has already ensured that the functionalities in wallet are working.

Would u please identify here specifically which features will be available at launch?
And can you provide more inf? such as road map, team members, etc?
I am really interested in this project, just be cautious before investing any.

Sure.

Plus ID verification.

Since C-cex has checked the wallet, has already ensured that the functionalities in wallet are working.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Sure.

Plus ID verification.

Pages:
Jump to: