Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ORTHOCOIN - [ORTHO] Full of features - POD 3/5 - x13 - Launched - page 17. (Read 44826 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Please do not post any diffamating words about our project without any concrete evidence and proof.

(And leave your personal issues with others users out of this thread)

We'll complete the coin source trust verification so that we can be more transparent as we can. But we cannot tolerate false statements and fud spreaders post.

Thanks for your comprehension.

I still don't now when the launch date is... Undecided

About the Launch Time: around 4 days after ICO opening, official countdown will be set asap.

EDIT to InitialDat: about the thread look it's just a set of psd badges, where's your problem?

well we dont want no dev bullshyt either
its call freedom of speach its something from rest of world not like china

Who the fuck are you MF? I am watching you, u spreading FUD everywhere? MOFU.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Please do not post any diffamating words about our project without any concrete evidence and proof.

We'll complete the coin source trust verification so that we can be more transparent as we can. But we cannot tolerate false statements and fud spreaders post.

About the Launch Time: around 4 days after ICO opening, official countdown will be set asap.

EDIT to InitialDat: about the thread look it's just a set of psd badges, where's your problem?

well we dont want no dev bullshyt either
its call freedom of speach its something from rest of world not like china
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Any Bounties for promotional video creation?

Please PM me if you're interested. And good luck with this project, seems promising.

I remember you...
Activity: 431
Merit: 250

[/quote]

Oke, thanks.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 431

Please PM me if you're interested. And good luck with this project, seems promising.

Your proposal is really welcome, contacting you soon.

Activity: 126
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

is this going to be in counterparty wallet? screenshot for webwallet look same?

No it's been adapted to normal webwallet, just the same bootstrap css.
Activity: 140
looks good, will see what happens with coin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is this going to be in counterparty wallet? screenshot for webwallet look same?
Activity: 252
Looks good.

My only concern is the C&P of the logo... it brings a negative vibe from an investors standpoint.

Makes me wonder what other things are c&p?
Max coins 2173925 ORTHO, sounds good.

Smiley Thanks, glad you're excited about OrthoCoin!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Max coins 2173925 ORTHO, sounds good.
Activity: 4
Looks nice, grabbing a bunch

Change the logo if you want to look serious, these motherfuckers might have some lawyery actions headed your way otherwise

Thanks for letting us note this. We'll set up a Logo Bounty then, and let the community contribute to this.

If you're willing to negotiate a price in Ortho I can have you a fresh yet similar logo by tomorrow.  Pm me
Activity: 122
Is the website down or is it just me?

Can't the wallet be ready for download already? (doesn't have to work until ICO is done) that way this looks far more legit than most of the scams out there.

WebSite is not up yet.

We're actually auditing the webwallet and making it working properly.

Official WebPage will be up in some days.

Wallet cannot be downloaded now obviously, because ICO is still running.
We understand your concernings due to the high volume of scams out today, we're working to give users, community and investors the more transparence we can.

C-cex already checked the code, but we can agree to an extra audit from a trusted forum developer.

If you have some candidates, please point at us.

Thanks.

can't we have a wallet out like without sync? like how arch did it?
They also have a info site up.. just looks good imo
You would have the ICO fill up much much MUCH quicker then Smiley

Can't the wallet be ready for download already? (doesn't have to work until ICO is done) that way this looks far more legit than most of the scams out there.

WebSite is not up yet.

We're actually auditing the webwallet and making it working properly.

Official WebPage will be up in some days.

Wallet cannot be downloaded now obviously, because ICO is still running.
We understand your concernings due to the high volume of scams out today, we're working to give users, community and investors the more transparence we can.

C-cex already checked the code, but we can agree to an extra audit from a trusted forum developer.

If you have some candidates, please point at us.

Thanks.
Activity: 122

Change the logo if you want to look serious, these motherfuckers might have some lawyery actions headed your way otherwise

Thanks for letting us note this. We'll set up a Logo Bounty then, and let the community contribute to this.
Activity: 4

Pages:
Jump to: