Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 30. (Read 35394 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Your token has a good exchange position. I am glad that the project was able to interest investors. For early participants, this is the most important aspect. Quick profit is very interesting.
I am also glad to see that despite the situation in the market cryptocurrency in general, the project was able to hold the value of the token. Now I expect to get a profit right after the launch of OSTERIA.
Activity: 434
Do you have experts from the restaurant business in your team? Successful launch of the application is not possible without analyzing this market and the needs of restaurant management.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Cashback is a very good way to draw attention to the new project. I think the new restaurants will use the OSTERIA application actively.
Great project. If the team keeps its promises, it will be very successful. So I will wait for the next announcements from the developers and follow the coin on the exchanges.
I think the next stage in development will show us even more interest in the project. Testing the application will be a key point for many investors.
And for restaurants too. Testing will help determine the quality of the platform's performance for them, and this can affect the effective running of the application.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Great project. If the team keeps its promises, it will be very successful. So I will wait for the next announcements from the developers and follow the coin on the exchanges.
I think the next stage in development will show us even more interest in the project. Testing the application will be a key point for many investors.
Activity: 130
Development of the beta version is planned for the beginning of next year. Will we be able to see the early version before you test with the restaurants?
Activity: 420
Unfortunately now in most cases listing on the stock exchange gives nothing for the crypto project. The overall situation in the crypto market is negative or depressive. Therefore, growth from listing on the stock exchange is not yet expected. Now is the time to buy coins or tokens at low prices.
I am interested to know how the team can control or regulate the cost of the token on the exchange in such a situation, which is now happening in the market cryptocurrency?
Activity: 164
Unfortunately now in most cases listing on the stock exchange gives nothing for the crypto project. The overall situation in the crypto market is negative or depressive. Therefore, growth from listing on the stock exchange is not yet expected. Now is the time to buy coins or tokens at low prices.
Activity: 143
Your token has a good exchange position. I am glad that the project was able to interest investors. For early participants, this is the most important aspect. Quick profit is very interesting.
Activity: 378
By the way, I have already met the opportunity to pay in cryptocurrencies in some restaurants. So far, this service is more like entertainment and is not in demand. But the world is changing rapidly and it is possible that soon everyone and everywhere will pay cryptocurrency!
In any case, customers are more comfortable when they have a choice between different currencies. As I understand, this is the tactic used by the developers of the application, but I hope that the YUPA  tokens will be popular, thanks to its advantages.
I think that after the registration of partners in the application, they will advertise the benefits of such payment, because the interest of restaurants is to attract more customers.
Interaction between all the participants of the application will be able to show excellent result in the form of profit, including for investors. That's  good.
Activity: 322
By the way, I have already met the opportunity to pay in cryptocurrencies in some restaurants. So far, this service is more like entertainment and is not in demand. But the world is changing rapidly and it is possible that soon everyone and everywhere will pay cryptocurrency!
In any case, customers are more comfortable when they have a choice between different currencies. As I understand, this is the tactic used by the developers of the application, but I hope that the YUPA  tokens will be popular, thanks to its advantages.
I think that after the registration of partners in the application, they will advertise the benefits of such payment, because the interest of restaurants is to attract more customers.
Activity: 134
Activity: 151
It seems to me that all products for customer service and financial operations deserve a fair and reliable way of working. I hope that the blockchain technology will continue to add new decisions.
For the restaurant business now there are not many applications that use blockchain. I am sure that with active development, the team will be able to get a large number of clients.
Now all areas and developments are trying to transfer to the blockchain with its cryptocurrency. In half of the cases, this is not possible due to a number of reasons. I hope in this case everything will be fine.
Now it is difficult for us to assert that the application will receive a large number of participants at the initial stage, but after expansion around the world, I think the project will have success.
Activity: 140
It seems to me that all products for customer service and financial operations deserve a fair and reliable way of working. I hope that the blockchain technology will continue to add new decisions.
Activity: 130
Now all areas and developments are trying to transfer to the blockchain with its cryptocurrency. In half of the cases, this is not possible due to a number of reasons. I hope in this case everything will be fine.
Activity: 392
I would like to understand what part of the tokens are now available for sale on exchange. Is there a total number of tokens that have been distributed during a private sale?
Activity: 164
Of course, early investors almost always benefit. Since the price of tokens in the later stages of the ICO can be 2 times more expensive, and when entering the stock exchange it can be 5 or more times more expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: