Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 33. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I ll buy some tokens also for cheap price now  Grin
I see, that a lot of people invested here, and they raised nice money. So they will dont have any problem with big exchanges and price will be growing soon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Exchange will come soon don’t worries, paragon will be listed on a lot of exchange in few month I think. A lot of people have interest in the project and the trading volume will be huge.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
when we actual project is schedule to start? Nice project looking for long term
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
why crypto people are so obsessed with cannabis? third if not fourth project of that kind encountered by me this month.

Because the people who are in crypto are in some ways politically aligned with people who believe cannabis is the victim of unnecessarily harsh laws.

If we lived in the 50s I bet we would have ICOs for rock 'n' roll.

And ealier then that on alcohol  Grin . Btw, PRG on hitBTC is till a IOU, isn't it? When tokens distribution will take place?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
why crypto people are so obsessed with cannabis? third if not fourth project of that kind encountered by me this month.

Because it has a lot of potential!
Its a soft drugs and a lot of countries are trying to legalise this. When this is legalized, blockchain can do a lot!

This is a multi billion industry! Why not trying to build something on this industry?

yes, its potential project.
if cannabis can be a part of medicine, it will be great.
Its quite interesting in its medical purpose, i dont care at all with its recreational use.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
It looks like great thing, especially with The Game on the board . Shocked
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Because the people who are in crypto are in some ways politically aligned with people who believe cannabis is the victim of unnecessarily harsh laws.

If we lived in the 50s I bet we would have ICOs for rock 'n' roll.
Activity: 490
Don't miss out on the crowdsale for Paragon 75% by using the link provided!!! https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/?ref=097230b162c29ad2182f78be

Man are you trying to scam people? XD, ok some people may probably fall for it, so I will mention anyway that the ICO already is over, quite successfully may I add, so I would like you to stop posting otherwise or I may be forced to comment on the trust of your account.

LOL, where did you find that post? It's from 16 August, so he probably didn't intend to scam.
Of course not scam, it was posted on August 16  (before the crowdsale start).
The crowdsale date : Sep 15, 2017, 11:00 AM - October 15, 2017, 11:00 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Ready joining for the ICO, what exchange paragon would be? Is it Bittrex or maybe Poloniex?

Please stop Sad
This ICO is over! No exchanges announced... just read up before you start posting here. Thanks!

A lot of people are now joining this thread who are trying to get some activity!

what's paragon next step. is there paragon going reserve cannabis place or first they considerate to list paragon on exchange? is there any new announcement?

No new announcement.
I think there will be some announcements after sunday when tokens are released! At least they should otherwise I'm fearing for a major panic sale.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Ready joining for the ICO, what exchange paragon would be? Is it Bittrex or maybe Poloniex?
Crowdsale already ended on 15 October and Paragon token already listed on HitBtc, you can buy some cheap of PRG right now. I believe PRG will rise up as time goes by. I see on HitBtc the price chart always down, there will be rise up value after that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Don't miss out on the crowdsale for Paragon 75% by using the link provided!!! https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/?ref=097230b162c29ad2182f78be

Man are you trying to scam people? XD, ok some people may probably fall for it, so I will mention anyway that the ICO already is over, quite successfully may I add, so I would like you to stop posting otherwise or I may be forced to comment on the trust of your account.

LOL, where did you find that post? It's from 16 August, so he probably didn't intend to scam.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Its a soft drugs and a lot of countries are trying to legalise this. When this is legalized, blockchain can do a lot!

This is a multi billion industry! Why not trying to build something on this industry?

yes, its potential project.
if cannabis can be a part of medicine, it will be great.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
what's paragon next step. is there paragon going reserve cannabis place or first they considerate to list paragon on exchange? is there any new announcement?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Activity: 686
Good to see South American countries being constantly mentioned in this segment, Paragon will be successful, I know, and it will be wonderful to see them acting in this continent promising for their field of action, I hope for this day
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Token Listing on recognized coin/token exchange
Nov. 15th 2017

Which exchanges they promising? I see now only on HitBtc... May be Bitrex? They have huge adversiting... May be can they agree with them  Roll Eyes
Activity: 392

I've just read the medical marihuna post regarding Peru.. Good news for people who can be helped with this as a medication. I hope Paragon uses Peru as another one of their bases.
I do expect them to start somewhere in the US and perhaps the Netherlands and grow from these bases.

Actually in Netherland cannabis is illegal to grow or sell as a wholesaler. Coffee shops are buying it illegal but selling it is legal. Cannabis may work with Netherland government to stop this stupid way of dealing with it and regulating it.

is that really true or are you just joking?

that is superwierd

naa not true, afaik, netherland goverment is growing them, selling to the medics and coffee shops. you can only smoke weed in the coffeshops, outside of it, it is forbidden to grow and smoke.
No that's not true the coffee shops don't buy from the government they have to buy it from dealers. Coffee shops are just allowed to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: