Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Parallelcoin | SHA256 + Scrypt | Multialgo | Bittrex! - page 13. (Read 27941 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
so will p2p work on that scrypt site?

It appears like the the P2P pools are not working at the moment.  Please standby!
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
so will p2p work on that scrypt site?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
long time for confirm
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
lol if you are the jack wagon with the 1 TH miner i would LOVE your address blowing my 48 GH outta the damn water Wink (please note im just joking)
copper member
lol sure man want my address lol. i'm already on sha, just must have scrypt so i can sleep :0
sorry didnt mean to be so harsh, what i mean is we need a working scrypt pool

We're working on it .. please stay tuned!
how about some working pools or do you have to instamine yourself a nice pile to dump?

Blocks are still in the FAIR RELEASE range (0.02 DUO/Block), please look at the time between blocks before you declare instamining.

This

and the fact that I SAID duo.kickasspools.net is working for SHA256....what do you want? me to come to your house and configure your miners for you?

EDIT: ok sry just saw your post correcting to any SCRYPT pools my bad
copper member
sorry didnt mean to be so harsh, what i mean is we need a working scrypt pool
how about some working pools or do you have to instamine yourself a nice pile to dump?

Blocks are still in the FAIR RELEASE range (0.02 DUO/Block), please look at the time between blocks before you declare instamining.
copper member
Activity: 19
Interesting .. jumping on!
I will say this the pool stats inside the wallet are pretty cool, but kinda wish it would show my worker stats not just overall pool stats
legendary
Activity: 881
Merit: 1006
bad algos  Sad
lol thought I was gonna FINALLY catch a coin on release before it got flooded with miners and ya SHA256 pool already has over 1 TH/s with only 3 miners lol damnit
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
2 listed pools don't work and i can't find others because of the rule that pool owners arent allowed to advertise, guess i have no way to mine this
2 listed pools don't work and i can't find others because of the rule that pool owners arent allowed to advertise, guess i have no way to mine this

I just posted that duo.kickasspools.net is up for SHA256 but not getting reported shares on the site but miner is hashing happily sooooooo i dunno

EDIT: Site JUST started reporting my stats
BUT duo.kickasspools.net for SHA256 NOT Scrypt is working
scrypt pool def not working
Activity: 218
Merit: 105
Reserved perhaps?
Pages:
Jump to: