Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 100. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Hello
A friend wanted to make a test of transfer of poloniex has its wallet pascalcoin

Transfer of 10 pasc

In poloniex complete ok

txid: 00000000765201005f0300004642414638454646433943413538374431343942

But no pascal received on his wallet. And poloniex no answer

And when I search for the txid number on the blockchain ca displays error.

Ideas?

thank you

Poloniex does this often. You have to file a support ticket. It will take over a month to get the transaction resubmitted to the network. It is okay to receive PASC to Poloniex but sending it out is a problem.
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Hello
A friend wanted to make a test of transfer of poloniex has its wallet pascalcoin

Transfer of 10 pasc

In poloniex complete ok

txid: 00000000765201005f0300004642414638454646433943413538374431343942

But no pascal received on his wallet. And poloniex no answer

And when I search for the txid number on the blockchain ca displays error.

Ideas?

thank you
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

I'm agree with you that a moderated thread could be a solution, but I can't moderate it properly because I have not enough time for everything.

... may I do the JOB ?

Keeping free speech up, while wiping out FUD.

I´m very sorry the behavior of some people is obviously NOT seen as a violation of forum rules,
though we need to help ourselves.

Maybe this works out like a little Promo,
and my personal contribution to PASC .

Grin

Where did you see FUD?  Huh  Every my word is true

This is an unmoderated thread and negative posts like these are the unfortunate burdeon of a free and open source project like PascalCoin. These FUD posts appear to be part of a sustained campaign by whales to attack the price of PascalCoin for reasons one can only speculate. The PascalCoin team is responsive to the community and eager to incorporate any suggestions and innovations recommended by the community. Please ignore such FUD posts and refer to the whitepaper for definitive answers. Also visit the slack and chat directly with the team.. Thank you, PascalCoin Team.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
i can't just observe what is goin' in the pasc thread.

so here my proposal:

i've created a new thread with selfmoderation:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1997500

and sent all details to the dev.

we have to get rid of this @mrtust's shit by closing the current thread (or ask @mprep for it) with some nice words and continue in the new one.

if u agree with it → say some words here or in the slack in general thread.

I'm for a self moderated thread. I think it is very sad that we need to use a moderator. But some people seems to find a perverted and sickly enjoyment in destroying things for other people. They must have a very poor life when they can't find better things to do. I'm for a self moderated thread.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

so here my proposal:

we have to get rid of this @mrtust's shit by closing the current thread (or ask @mprep for it) with some nice words and continue in the new one.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

so here my proposal:

WE DON'T AGREE! Mr.trust is a COOL guy, we LIKE HIM! We want to know the thruth!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

And you are a scammer escapefrom3dom! Leave our thread!

I'm agree with you that a moderated thread could be a solution, but I can't moderate it properly because I have not enough time for everything.

... may I do the JOB ?

I´m very sorry the behavior of some people is obviously NOT seen as a violation of forum rules,

Grin

Where did you see FUD?  Huh  Every my word is true
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...

... may I do the JOB ?

Grin
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Activity: 21
lol, mrtrust killed this thread! Good job!  Wink

lol, the next must be delist from polo! But it's already almost dead!
170th marketcap!

yep, it's a pathetic coin

lol, the next must be delist from polo! But it's already almost dead!
170th marketcap!
Activity: 21
p.s. don't post anything in the new topic until the dev's post arrive (it should be the first).

Very sorry. I didn't notice this before I wrote in the new thread :-( I tried to delete but can't. You are welcome to delete my post.

sure u can delete ur own post.

anyway i'm waiting for the dev's decision.
p.s. don't post anything in the new topic until the dev's post arrive (it should be the first).

Very sorry. I didn't notice this before I wrote in the new thread :-( I tried to delete but can't. You are welcome to delete my post.
Activity: 147
Hello boys,can you explain me please how to mine this coin?

it's written here.
Activity: 147
Hello boys,can you explain me please how to mine this coin?
I'm 100% for free speech but unfortunately my experience from the internet has shown me that in some places it's impossible to have forums without moderator. Anonymity attracts a group of people with serious mental problems that behave without regards to their fellow human beings. If it is not possible to get an effective moderator here, I would urge that we all consistently ignore these people so the lack of attention causes them to find elsewhere for the attention they miss so much.

In that case not only fud must be cleaned but also hype! And all this situation shows how unprofessional team is! And I confirmed my position - it's the worst coin on what I've ever been!
All parts of it are very strange! Ok, I'm not going to spend more  time here! I see ppl know everything about this coin without me! Time will show who was right! 
I'm 100% for free speech but unfortunately my experience from the internet has shown me that in some places it's impossible to have forums without moderator. Anonymity attracts a group of people with serious mental problems that behave without regards to their fellow human beings. If it is not possible to get an effective moderator here, I would urge that we all consistently ignore these people so the lack of attention causes them to find elsewhere for the attention they miss so much.
Pages:
Jump to: