Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 98. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 102
I don't have a windows pc and it appears that the only Pascal wallet is compatible with Windows. Does this mean that I am simply out of luck and unable to purchase a PASC account with the PASC coins that I own on my Cryptopia account? A wallet is needed in order to generate a public key at www.getpasa.com and I do not believe there is a way around this.  Do Pascal developers plan to integrate support for Mac users?

Also, can anyone opine on the investment merits of Pascal Lite good or bad or indifferent?

The Wallet is also compatible with Linux

This thread is about PascalCoin. If you want to know about Pascal Lite you better ask in their thread. Smiley
Activity: 148
I don't have a windows pc and it appears that the only Pascal wallet is compatible with Windows. Does this mean that I am simply out of luck and unable to purchase a PASC account with the PASC coins that I own on my Cryptopia account? A wallet is needed in order to generate a public key at www.getpasa.com and I do not believe there is a way around this.  Do Pascal developers plan to integrate support for Mac users?

Also, can anyone opine on the investment merits of Pascal Lite good or bad or indifferent?

you can emulate the wallet on a mac, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvthMAADXIc
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
I don't have a windows pc and it appears that the only Pascal wallet is compatible with Windows. Does this mean that I am simply out of luck and unable to purchase a PASC account with the PASC coins that I own on my Cryptopia account? A wallet is needed in order to generate a public key at www.getpasa.com and I do not believe there is a way around this.  Do Pascal developers plan to integrate support for Mac users?

use VM as a temporary solution.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Ok the reasoning is understood, way too much spam and unneeded havoc come from arbitrary account registration but I see no relationship between these limits that are imposed on account creation and ability to take advantage of existing features. Does the enormous quantity of accounts impact scaling?

at this time there is no lack of accounts.

if such problem appears in the the future it may be solved with protocol changing (i.e. hardfork).
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Ok the reasoning is understood, way too much spam and unneeded havoc come from arbitrary account registration but I see no relationship between these limits that are imposed on account creation and ability to take advantage of existing features. Does the enormous quantity of accounts impact scaling?
Activity: 62
The worse possible coin for mass adoption... Feels like walk to bank to open bank account

Says the person with another generic scam ICO in their signature. Pascal is perhaps the best tech out there right now. The accounts are what allow the blockchain to be trimmed. The accounts carry your balance and can also potentially carry other information like your medical records or whatever information you feel like adding.  The blockchain confirms the transactions, but eventually that paper trail gets trimmed after enough time has passed. This ability to trim the transaction history offers a number of benefits included enhanced security since the paper trail is eventually erased, however the balances remain in the accounts.

I can't believe people don't see how useful this is, those people who want their coin to have "privacy" ... right now the bitcoin blockchain is getting bigger and bigger because the ability to trim the transaction history doesn't exist, so every transaction that has ever existed is there. That's all well and good, but I think Pascal has a place when we are looking for scalable coins. Admittedly I don't think any big corporations would use the tech because they like their paper trail, though I might be wrong.  

A coin that automatically can trim it's transaction records after a set period of time, say 3 years, would be the future... even moreso if it can be used to confirm and store other information, data, medical records, all using the account numbers.  The account numbers are merely the medium that stores information the blockchain confirms. That allows the blockchain trim to exist in the first place. It would be like if bitcoin deleted the transaction history after the required confirmations, since there's no real reason to have to store transaction history until the end of time, as long as the proper parties received their funds and they are secure.
You can run a pruned node.
(Size about 4 GB compared to 140 GB)
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The worse possible coin for mass adoption... Feels like walk to bank to open bank account

Says the person with another generic scam ICO in their signature. Pascal is perhaps the best tech out there right now. The accounts are what allow the blockchain to be trimmed. The accounts carry your balance and can also potentially carry other information like your medical records or whatever information you feel like adding.  The blockchain confirms the transactions, but eventually that paper trail gets trimmed after enough time has passed. This ability to trim the transaction history offers a number of benefits included enhanced security since the paper trail is eventually erased, however the balances remain in the accounts.

I can't believe people don't see how useful this is, those people who want their coin to have "privacy" ... right now the bitcoin blockchain is getting bigger and bigger because the ability to trim the transaction history doesn't exist, so every transaction that has ever existed is there. That's all well and good, but I think Pascal has a place when we are looking for scalable coins. Admittedly I don't think any big corporations would use the tech because they like their paper trail, though I might be wrong.  

A coin that automatically can trim it's transaction records after a set period of time, say 3 years, would be the future... even moreso if it can be used to confirm and store other information, data, medical records, all using the account numbers.  The account numbers are merely the medium that stores information the blockchain confirms. That allows the blockchain trim to exist in the first place. It would be like if bitcoin deleted the transaction history after the required confirmations, since there's no real reason to have to store transaction history until the end of time, as long as the proper parties received their funds and they are secure.
Activity: 148

Without the account creation restrictions, the SafeBox serves no purpose. No deletable blockchain, no infinite scaling, no PascalChat.
Everyone is so use to creating an account on the fly as with other coins, that they see it as a barrier with this coin. Creating accounts on the fly causes so much blockchain bloat, that's why PASC can scale much better than most, no bloat. It's super easy to use, transfer, and the accounts (PASA) offer so many possibilities that no other coin can compare to.
How long does it take to transfer pasc from a wallet to poloniex?
I transfered some PASC few hours ago still nothing on Poloniex.
Thanks,

with a correct payload it usually takes not longer than 1-2 hours.

Did you change the checkbox for the payload to be unencrypted? The default is encrypted. If the payload is encrypted Poloniex will not be able to credit the coins to your account. if you forgot to select unencrypted the coins are most likely lost. You can contact Poloniex support but they have horrible support.

it could be encrypted with the polo's public key (it's the default settings == encrypted with destination public key and it works good).

Has not worked for several weeks. Therefore lost 70 pascals.
It only works unencrypted
I am now doing everything with CRYPTOPIA
But must also be unencrypted

very strange cause i've always used encrypted with destination public key option and got no problems at all.
Activity: 90
Thanks,

Did you change the checkbox for the payload to be unencrypted? The default is encrypted. If the payload is encrypted Poloniex will not be able to credit the coins to your account. if you forgot to select unencrypted the coins are most likely lost. You can contact Poloniex support but they have horrible support.

it could be encrypted with the polo's public key (it's the default settings == encrypted with destination public key and it works good).

Has not worked for several weeks. Therefore lost 70 pascals.
It only works unencrypted
I am now doing everything with CRYPTOPIA
But must also be unencrypted
Thanks,

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Thanks,

Thanks,

The quickest way to get started with PASCALCOIN.

1. Download desktop wallet.
2. Buy Pascalcoin at Poloniex (around 4 coins).
3. Buy account from getpasa.com (in only 3 steps, 1 account number will be sent to your desktop wallet).

Note: For future withdrawals from Poloniex to your new desktop wallet account number, no need for payload.

Hope this helps.

why there are still have new guys want to buy PASC
PASC is the worst invest i this year

u want to get everything and for now?

patience – is a rule of the game.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Thanks,
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

3. Buy account from getpasa.com (in only 3 steps, 1 account number will be sent to your desktop wallet).

Note: For future withdrawals from Poloniex to your new desktop wallet account number, no need for payload.

Hope this helps.

why there are still have new guys want to buy PASC
PASC is the worst invest i this year
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Hope this helps.
Activity: 90
Where do you want to buy Pascal? At Poloniex or at Cryptopia? You have a Pascal account with both! You can only buy on these accounts. On a wallet you can buy only a few coins. Such as BTC
The Pascal accounts are like a bank account. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 555, 556, 557, etc.
Therefore, they are also limited in number. The advantage you can remember your account number. Can you memorize your BTC address?
Pages:
Jump to: