Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 99. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Do any of the pools give out wallets like Pascal Lite?  Or is the only way to buy a wallet from the exchange or solo mine one?
Thanks

u mean accounts, right?

nano gives u an account for every mined 20 pasc. forget about the solo mining.

besides, the easiest way to get an account – buy it for less than a dollar.

01. I don't see where nanopool offers accounts. They point to using the exchange accounts.

02. This coin is just too hard to get into if one can't even have an account to store the coins.

1. like i said u get it for mining.

2. why u don't u buy an account for 1 pasc? is that so hard?

1. You need an account already to mine on nano pool. Solo mining is not possible. Nanopool's configuration doesn't seem to accept public keys (going by their FAQ).

2. The price for an account is fine but I'm not going to buy PASC if I don't already have a place to store it. This is a significant barrier to entry for someone new that might want to use the coin.

You ask 'is that so hard?' My reply is: Why would I put in the extra effort for this coin when others are easier to use?

There needs to be a better explanation of the process on the PascalCoin website.

1.Can I generate my own account for Pascal Coin?

No.

In other cryptocoins you can generate an “address” to receive coins. In Pascal Coin that’s not possible, addresses are like accounts and accounts are generated by the blockchain.

So, the main difference, is that if you don’t have a Pascal Coin account (mined by yourself or received from another account’s owner) you cannot have receive Pascal coins.

The way I read the above quote is that I cannot buy a PASC account with PASC because I do not have a PASC account. 3. So I'm in a catch22 situation.

1. wrong. u can mine to a polo's account with ur payload.

2 & 3. u can buy 1 pasc on polo and then purchase an account.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Do any of the pools give out wallets like Pascal Lite?  Or is the only way to buy a wallet from the exchange or solo mine one?
Thanks

u mean accounts, right?

01. I don't see where nanopool offers accounts. They point to using the exchange accounts.

02. This coin is just too hard to get into if one can't even have an account to store the coins.

1. like i said u get it for mining.

2. why u don't u buy an account for 1 pasc? is that so hard?

1. You need an account already to mine on nano pool. Solo mining is not possible. Nanopool's configuration doesn't seem to accept public keys (going by their FAQ).

2. The price for an account is fine but I'm not going to buy PASC if I don't already have a place to store it. This is a significant barrier to entry for someone new that might want to use the coin.

You ask 'is that so hard?' My reply is: Why would I put in the extra effort for this coin when others are easier to use?

There needs to be a better explanation of the process on the PascalCoin website.

1.Can I generate my own account for Pascal Coin?

No.

In other cryptocoins you can generate an “address” to receive coins. In Pascal Coin that’s not possible, addresses are like accounts and accounts are generated by the blockchain.

So, the main difference, is that if you don’t have a Pascal Coin account (mined by yourself or received from another account’s owner) you cannot have receive Pascal coins.

The way I read the above quote is that I cannot buy a PASC account with PASC because I do not have a PASC account. So I'm in a catch22 situation.
Thanks

u mean accounts, right?

1. like i said u can get it from mining.

2. why don't u buy an account for 1 pasc? is that so hard?
Activity: 41
Thanks

u mean accounts, right?

I don't see where nanopool offers accounts. They point to using the exchange accounts.

This coin is just too hard to get into if one can't even have an account to store the coins.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
In my country we have a famous quote:
It's hard to predict - especially about the future

But for some people it seems to be completely impossible to predict the the future. They are simply wrong each and every time they try to predict the future.

Here is, for example, a guy who has specialized in predicting coins death and demise. But again and again he mistakes. In fact, you can count on that it is always wrong what he claims.  Grin

Re: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD   on: March 10, 2017, 04:32:47 PM
this coin is already dead, supply is growing like a hell. Price soon will be zero!
Actual price today: 0.00023928 BTC

Re: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★   on: March 14, 2017, 03:23:48 PM
but so low volumes always          and it looks very weak yet
Actual price today: 0.00047928 BTC

Re: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield   on: March 14, 2017, 06:07:06 AM
you are all noobs here! this coin is dead shit long time ago
Actual price today: 0.00016101 BTC

Re:  Syscoin - 2.1.2 Released! Decentralized Marketplace & Multisig Platform!   on: March 19, 2017, 08:27:27 PM
it's the most dangerous coin at all
Actual price today: 0.00006232 BTC

Re: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | funding science | CoinFest UK Sponsor   on: March 26, 2017, 05:14:08 AM
Time to dump this trash under 100 sat again! Grin
Polo is funny, it had to be delisted long time ago Tongue
Actual price today: 0.00002549 BTC

Re: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"   on: March 30, 2017, 12:54:36 PM
exit is almost finished
in 2-3 hours it will be end!Mark my word
Actual price today: 0.00211832 BTC

Re: [ANN]Vertcoin- 1 ASIC - 0- Lyra2REv2- Decentralised-GPU Mineable-Open Source   on: May 17, 2017, 07:44:30 AM
At last  in few weeks this trash WILL BE DELISTED from Poloniex! My congratulations!But this shitcoin had to be delisted long time ago!
DON'T LOSE ANY CENT ON THIS GARBAGE!
Actual price today: 0.00026165 BTC

8. At the moment, he predicts PascalCoin's death. But looking back at his past erroneous predictions it seems to be wise to invest in PascalCoin  Grin

Cheers!!!!!
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...

I don't know if this is true, but someone once mentioned that BTC9 uses Poloniex's APIs for trading.

THX, it´s more about the wallet-side off polo ^^

Seems like "hotel california = you can always get in, but never check out"

Wink
Activity: 148
...beco there are still transfer-probs
from polo 2 wallet
does anybody know witch code-version they are running,
and if they are on track 2 update when neccesary ?

Wink

I don't know if this is true, but someone once mentioned that BTC9 uses Poloniex's APIs for trading.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
...beco there are still transfer-probs
from polo 2 wallet
does anybody know witch code-version they are running,
and if they are on track 2 update when neccesary ?

Wink
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Why Pascal is not in any Chinese platform ??!

We need exposure there.
Activity: 25
Hello
A friend wanted to make a test of transfer of poloniex has its wallet pascalcoin

Transfer of 10 pasc

In poloniex complete ok

txid: 00000000765201005f0300004642414638454646433943413538374431343942

But no pascal received on his wallet. And poloniex no answer

And when I search for the txid number on the blockchain ca displays error.

Ideas?

thank you

The transaction was orphaned and needs to be resubmitted. This occurs when a block is orphaned, the containing transactions are not entered back into the pending pool. Version 2 resolves this issue. Include a link to this post in your Poloniex support request.
Thanks

u mean accounts, right?

Activity: 46
Do any of the pools give out wallets like Pascal Lite?  Or is the only way to buy a wallet from the exchange or solo mine one?

Thanks
Hello
A friend wanted to make a test of transfer of poloniex has its wallet pascalcoin

Transfer of 10 pasc

In poloniex complete ok

Ideas?

thank you

You should search for the ophash not txid

polo txid = ophash
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Activity: 286
Hello

Transfer of 10 pasc

In poloniex complete ok

Ideas?

thank you

You should search for the ophash not txid
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Hello

Transfer of 10 pasc

In poloniex complete ok

Ideas?

thank you

Poloniex does this often. You have to file a support ticket. It will take over a month to get the transaction resubmitted to the network. It is okay to receive PASC to Poloniex but sending it out is a problem.

If you search twitter for #poloniex, you'll see that this is happening for coins other than PASC as well. A txid is created, but not found on the block explorer. This happened to me too and I have an outstanding ticket that is 25 days old with no response. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) the other day, so I hope to hear something about it soon. Polo is very scammy lately, be cautious.

It happened to me with PASC and it took Poloniex over a month to reply to my support ticket. They said they would resend the tx. They did but not for over two weeks after they said they would retransmit it. Poloniex support sucks.
Hello

Transfer of 10 pasc

In poloniex complete ok

Ideas?

thank you

Poloniex does this often. You have to file a support ticket. It will take over a month to get the transaction resubmitted to the network. It is okay to receive PASC to Poloniex but sending it out is a problem.

If you search twitter for #poloniex, you'll see that this is happening for coins other than PASC as well. A txid is created, but not found on the block explorer. This happened to me too and I have an outstanding ticket that is 25 days old with no response. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) the other day, so I hope to hear something about it soon. Polo is very scammy lately, be cautious.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
 OK thank you
Can we use another more efficient trading platform?

Pages:
Jump to: