Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 111. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 102
I've been mining at coinotron for the past couple days and it's been nice. At nanopool the min withdrawal is 50 pasc. At coinotron, I've been getting a consistent daily payout. I recommend moving over to coinotron if you are currently at nanopool. If you need help with the .bat script, let me know.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I am ready to listen to your opinion and even to agree with you, but do you have arguments ? What makes you say this coin is a scam?

It seems this coin finished their developments! And there are a lot of problems with wallets and etc. Market is dead on this coin! Also there is a high risk to be delisted from polo in few weeks!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
I am ready to listen to your opinion and even to agree with you, but do you have arguments ? What makes you say this coin is a scam?

this coin offers true innovation.  most 99% do not.
No premine, no ICO, community driven = no scam
Activity: 228
Merit: 250
Merit: 100
Hi  Wink

1- Do you know how many PASCs are created on average each day?

2- Do you think PASC is a sleeping giant that solves many problems related to blockchain saturation and transactions time and fees? (Bitcoin problem)

3- Does anyone know how many transactions can be made each day?

4- How do the exchanges manage to have wallets/accounts for people who buy PASC via their platform? Do they buy accounts/wallets too? This is a limitation for the number of potential buyers in the markets?

Thank you all  Wink

sleeping giant? Grin it's so sleeping like dead!  Correctly to say dead snail!  I suggest it's a scam coin! Mark my words
Question for the developer or anyone else.. 1. what do the last 2 digits in an account number signify? 2. Can you have accounts where the first digits are the same but only the last ones are different? Example...

291366-37
291366-38

If not, what purpose do those last 2 numbers serve?

I stumbled upon an account where the first digits are my zip code which was pretty sweet and I got it cheap.. I have no desire at this point for any other account numbers... though I don't off hand remember what the last 2 numbers of the account are.

1. checksum.

2. no.

Checksum = ((accountnumber x 101) mod 89) - 10
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
if there are some problems with wallet starting at this time → just delete all files inside the data folder C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin\Data (Win10) and start wallet again.
Hi  Wink

2- Do you think PASC is a sleeping giant that solves many problems related to blockchain saturation and transactions time and fees? (Bitcoin problem)

4- How do the exchanges manage to have wallets/accounts for people who buy PASC via their platform? Do they buy accounts/wallets too? This is a limitation for the number of potential buyers in the markets?

Thank you all  Wink

2. quite possible.

3. over 1000 TPS per one block.

4. they need at least 1 account, all depo/withdrawals are divided via payloads.
Activity: 228
Hi  Wink

Thank you all  Wink
Activity: 72
Merit: 12
My POLO withdrawal also got processed <1 hour.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Any news from Polo? Any scam thing?

i've tried depo and withdrawal – worked in 50 min.

My coins are still missing for a full week now. ZERO response. Very upsetting.

for what its worth , coinbase just today got back to me after weeks and weeks of delay... I think all exchanges are slammed... just be patient.
Question for the developer or anyone else.. 1. what do the last 2 digits in an account number signify? 2. Can you have accounts where the first digits are the same but only the last ones are different? Example...

291366-37
291366-38

I stumbled upon an account where the first digits are my zip code which was pretty sweet and I got it cheap.. I have no desire at this point for any other account numbers... though I don't off hand remember what the last 2 numbers of the account are.

1. checksum.

2. no.
Question for the developer or anyone else.. what do the last 2 digits in an account number signify? Can you have accounts where the first digits are the same but only the last ones are different? Example...

291366-37
291366-38

Currently my coins are still on the exchange, but I'd like to put them in a wallet. On pascalcoin.org I read that in order to receive coins I need an account that needs to be generated. When I download the PascalCoinWallet however, I can generate a private/public key. From pascalcoin.org I think I cannot use this pair. What am I missing?

Edit: So when I start mining, I get 5 accounts whenever I find a block, so they are fundamentally different in comparison to the private/public key pair. Are these accounts linked to the private/public key under which I mine them? So I can send funds to one of these 5 accounts?

Edit 2: The blockchain is up to date now, but I cannot seem to mine (which I suppose should be possible from the "Pascal Coin Wallet JSON-RPC Miner & Explorer" as I cannot find the PascalMiner0.2 software anywhere. I do notice that I have no clients. Is this the problem?

u should mine inside the pool that gives u an account for every mined 20 pasc.

solo mining is pointless.

Awesome, appreciate it!

Edit: I've bought myself an account on the marketplace. I guess one of the following two is theoretically sufficient to store my coins, right?

1. Safe the WalletKeys.dat file
2. Export the private key whom's corresponding public key is connected to the account

right.
Currently my coins are still on the exchange, but I'd like to put them in a wallet. On pascalcoin.org I read that in order to receive coins I need an account that needs to be generated. When I download the PascalCoinWallet however, I can generate a private/public key. From pascalcoin.org I think I cannot use this pair. What am I missing?

Edit: So when I start mining, I get 5 accounts whenever I find a block, so they are fundamentally different in comparison to the private/public key pair. Are these accounts linked to the private/public key under which I mine them? So I can send funds to one of these 5 accounts?

Edit 2: The blockchain is up to date now, but I cannot seem to mine (which I suppose should be possible from the "Pascal Coin Wallet JSON-RPC Miner & Explorer" as I cannot find the PascalMiner0.2 software anywhere. I do notice that I have no clients. Is this the problem?

Awesome, appreciate it!

Edit: I've bought myself an account on the marketplace. I guess one of the following two is theoretically sufficient to store my coins, right?

1. Safe the WalletKeys.dat file
2. Export the private key whom's corresponding public key is connected to the account

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
I hear about poloniex issues so oft...I suggest keep your coins in your own wallet.
By the way...Is there any possibility to implement pasc coin for trading on Blocknet's DX?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Any news from Polo? Any scam thing?

i've tried depo and withdrawal – worked in 50 min.

My coins are still missing for a full week now. ZERO response. Very upsetting.
Jump to: