Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 137. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 102
Anticipating the killer application on pascal .
I think pascal need more applications

What kind of apps do you need?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Anticipating the killer application on pascal .
I think pascal need more applications
Activity: 17
i think pascal move on next day ,,

Hello all
I have a question when pascal will be on bitrx
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i think pascal move on next day ,,
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Announcement: Pascal Wallet version 0.01 ALFA

I have made a simple wallet that can connect to a running pascalcoin_daemon or even to the standard wallet. It connects both on a localhost, a local network or over the internet. By default it connects to 127.0.0.1 port 4003. But this can be changed to local or remote IPs and ports. It uses RPC and Json for communication.

Pascal Wallet is made for the Pascal Coin P2P Cryptocurrency But it may also be compatible with clones.

Dependencies: Compile wiht Synapse in the path.

Binaries for windows64 and Linux as well as source code can be downloaded from:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascal-wallet/

And source codes are also available from:
https://github.com/natugle/PascalWallet

I will of course like to get some comments, suggestions and critics.

WARNING: This is an ALFA TEST VERSION!!!!!!!  It is just for testing. Expect bugs and strange behavior. Don't use it unless you know what you are doing ;o)

Enjoy!

good to see more coder work for PASA , I think this is good thing.
look forward the day that PASA in to TOP 10!
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
Announcement: Pascal Wallet version 0.01 ALFA

I have made a simple wallet that can connect to a running pascalcoin_daemon or even to the standard wallet. It connects both on a localhost, a local network or over the internet. By default it connects to 127.0.0.1 port 4003. But this can be changed to local or remote IPs and ports. It uses RPC and Json for communication.

Pascal Wallet is made for the Pascal Coin P2P Cryptocurrency But it may also be compatible with clones.

Dependencies: Compile wiht Synapse in the path.

Binaries for windows64 and Linux as well as source code can be downloaded from:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascal-wallet/

And source codes are also available from:
https://github.com/natugle/PascalWallet

I will of course like to get some comments, suggestions and critics.

WARNING: This is an ALFA TEST VERSION!!!!!!!  It is just for testing. Expect bugs and strange behavior. Don't use it unless you know what you are doing ;o)

Enjoy!
Activity: 6

What do you mean by the word (payload)?

On PASC sub-accounts are called payloads. If you go to Poloniex and get a deposit address for Pascal coin you use their account number and a payload they assign to your account. Any deposits to this account and payload get credited to your PASC balance on Poloniex, for example. Payloads per account are unlimited.
That is not actually correct. Using payment transaction payload field for "sub account" addressing is not a feature of PascalCoin. That is the workaround implemented by Poloniex to be able to serve and account users transaction to the one poloniex's account. Payload is just an operation comment (which could be encrypted though). All you can do with PascalCoin Wallet is to browse the payload. You can not use it as sub account number (neither filter transactions nor get the balance for "sub account" or spend funds from it).
Activity: 13

On PASC sub-accounts are called payloads. If you go to Poloniex and get a deposit address for Pascal coin you use their account number and a payload they assign to your account. Any deposits to this account and payload get credited to your PASC balance on Poloniex, for example. Payloads per account are unlimited.
We all have the same Poloniex deposit address 86646-64, only differentiated by payload.

I wanted to ask. Did you manage to transfer Pascal coins from the Poloniex exchange to your wallet and back? How long to wait for the transfer of coins?

I don't have my own account yet. I am mining on Nano pool and they will give me one for every 20 PASC I mine. I just started a few days ago. I have been paid twice from Nano pools wallet to Poloniex and my payload ID. Confirmations are very fast. There are about 40 blocks an hour with this coin. I think Poloniex lets you use them after 5 confirmations or so (not sure on the number).

If you get to receive an extra account, do not forget to set a price price for it Smiley I'm interested in projecting and checking the coin in the case for receiving and transmitting.

And about the receipt of an account. You can rent a powerful server purely for the production of an account for personal use or sale. Smiley

Moving pasc takes over 5 hours. Sometimes I wanna give up and leave my holdings on an exchange because transferring them is a pain in the ass. Someone might think pasc is one-of-a-kind crypto since it's coded in pascal but my take is that it's shit language to be used for coding cryptos. It causes massive glitches and makes things overly complex.

5 hours of waiting is a lot, but not so critical. I thought the situation is much worse Smiley
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

We all have the same Poloniex deposit address 86646-64, only differentiated by payload.

I wanted to ask. Did you manage to transfer Pascal coins from the Poloniex exchange to your wallet and back? How long to wait for the transfer of coins?

I don't have my own account yet. I am mining on Nano pool and they will give me one for every 20 PASC I mine. I just started a few days ago. I have been paid twice from Nano pools wallet to Poloniex and my payload ID. Confirmations are very fast. There are about 40 blocks an hour with this coin. I think Poloniex lets you use them after 5 confirmations or so (not sure on the number).

If you get to receive an extra account, do not forget to set a price price for it Smiley I'm interested in projecting and checking the coin in the case for receiving and transmitting.

And about the receipt of an account. You can rent a powerful server purely for the production of an account for personal use or sale. Smiley

Moving pasc takes over 5 hours. Sometimes I wanna give up and leave my holdings on an exchange because transferring them is a pain in the ass. Someone might think pasc is one-of-a-kind crypto since it's coded in pascal but my take is that it's shit language to be used for coding cryptos. It causes massive glitches and makes things overly complex.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Tell me how I can get my purse? If there is anyone unnecessary, please give in PM

And you did not consider the option of mining an account using your computer? Smiley
You are smart. mining may account could be the right choice to cover the shortage and excessive demand accounts. and also can depress prices in the market account so that everyone can have a PASA with cheap price.

I understood. Thanks for the answer.
And is the server on the principle of an online wallet not through the Poloniex exchange?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

payload to an existing account. how to respond to deficiencies account? on earth there are 7 billion people more. to provide for the sub-account of the existing account and be the right answer.
Tell me how I can get my purse? If there is anyone unnecessary, please give in PM

And you did not consider the option of mining an account using your computer? Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Hello everybody. Tell me please what is the maximum number of PASC coins and in what year will their number be the maximum? Smiley

Would be cool if you can read the first post instead of writing useless comments.

I read it before asking the question. I wanted to clarify some points. Why are there so few accounts? Developers do not count on the great popularity of the coin?

Accounts are created on the blockchain. There are five new accounts every block created. You can have a payload sub account under an exchange's account, such as Poloniex. If you mine on Nano pool they will award you an account every 20 coins you earn mining. You need to install the wallet and export your wallet's public key. Without an account the wallet cannot receive coins.

According to the first page
http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1583719.0
After 4 years, 42 million coins will be mined, and 2.1 million accounts for a personal wallet will be available? Did I understand correctly?
Thanks for the answer Smiley

u got it right.

this follows from the pic:
http://s001.radikal.ru/i193/1704/57/4f0f0fadaa2e.png

On the planet earth, there are 7.7 billion people, and the available PASC accounts are 2.1 million Huh
What will happen if those who want to receive an account exceed their number available at the moment?
Shortage in the near future  Grin
whether it is possible to create sub-accounts under the main account has been created? the answer to the shortage account? example: 12345-50-01, 12345-50-02, 12345-50-03 and so on. is it possible? Wink stay smart.

Not exactly. You have a payloads you can make under each account. 12345-01.payload

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Jump to: