Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 138. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Hello everybody. Tell me please what is the maximum number of PASC coins and in what year will their number be the maximum? Smiley

Would be cool if you can read the first post instead of writing useless comments.

I read it before asking the question. I wanted to clarify some points. Why are there so few accounts? Developers do not count on the great popularity of the coin?

Accounts are created on the blockchain. There are five new accounts every block created. You can have a payload sub account under an exchange's account, such as Poloniex. If you mine on Nano pool they will award you an account every 20 coins you earn mining. You need to install the wallet and export your wallet's public key. Without an account the wallet cannot receive coins.

According to the first page
http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1583719.0
After 4 years, 42 million coins will be mined, and 2.1 million accounts for a personal wallet will be available? Did I understand correctly?
Thanks for the answer Smiley

u got it right.

this follows from the pic:

On the planet earth, there are 7.7 billion people, and the available PASC accounts are 2.1 million Huh
What will happen if those who want to receive an account exceed their number available at the moment?
Shortage in the near future  Grin
whether it is possible to create sub-accounts under the main account has been created? the answer to the shortage account? example: 12345-50-01, 12345-50-02, 12345-50-03 and so on. is it possible? Wink stay smart.

Not exactly. You have a payloads you can make under each account. 12345-01.payload
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hello everybody. Tell me please what is the maximum number of PASC coins and in what year will their number be the maximum? Smiley

Would be cool if you can read the first post instead of writing useless comments.

I read it before asking the question. I wanted to clarify some points. Why are there so few accounts? Developers do not count on the great popularity of the coin?

Accounts are created on the blockchain. There are five new accounts every block created. You can have a payload sub account under an exchange's account, such as Poloniex. If you mine on Nano pool they will award you an account every 20 coins you earn mining. You need to install the wallet and export your wallet's public key. Without an account the wallet cannot receive coins.

After 4 years, 42 million coins will be mined, and 2.1 million accounts for a personal wallet will be available? Did I understand correctly?

u got it right.

On the planet earth, there are 7.7 billion people, and the available PASC accounts are 2.1 million Huh
What will happen if those who want to receive an account exceed their number available at the moment?
Shortage in the near future  Grin
whether it is possible to create sub-accounts under the main account has been created? the answer to the shortage account? example: 12345-50.01, 12345-50.02, 12345-50.03 and so on. is it possible? stay smart.
Pascalcoin will become the main coin used for all the people on earth it is very possible and plausible. because pascalcoin is the main bank of all banks that have so far. the money belongs to everyone no one can control and regulate it. the community will always be happy to answer all the challenges and constraints that exist.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I believe or I do not believe, it does not matter Smiley And that's why the developers did not take care of enough accounts - the question remains open, and the answer is frustrating Sad

Here you have your answer:

Accounts are limited, in order to control the size of the safebox. Approximate maximum size of the safebox is 6.4gb, unlike Bitcoin which is now over 100gb.

You can go to Pascalcoin.org FAQ section for further information.

I understood. Thanks for the answer. Smiley

Yes, the BTC has such a problem. I needed 1 week of uninterrupted synchronization of my wallet on the hard drive with the BTC network. In cases with PASCAL, synchronization takes much less time and energy.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
I believe or I do not believe, it does not matter Smiley And that's why the developers did not take care of enough accounts - the question remains open, and the answer is frustrating Sad

Here you have your answer:

Accounts are limited, in order to control the size of the safebox. Approximate maximum size of the safebox is 6.4gb, unlike Bitcoin which is now over 100gb.

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

u got it right.

http://s001.radikal.ru/i193/1704/57/4f0f0fadaa2e.png

On the planet earth, there are 7.7 billion people, and the available PASC accounts are 2.1 million Huh Shortage in the near future  Grin

No because people can have payload subaccounts under another account. Also do you really believe billions of people will use this coin? And if there is a shortage then accounts will have a value and can be sold. Accounts can be transferred to another owner via their wallet's public key(s).

legendary

u got it right.

On the planet earth, there are 7.7 billion people, and the available PASC accounts are 2.1 million Huh Shortage in the near future  Grin

No because people can have payload subaccounts under another account. Also do you really believe billions of people will use this coin? And if there is a shortage then accounts will have a value and can be sold. Accounts can be transferred to another owner via their wallet's public key(s).

u got it right.

http://s001.radikal.ru/i193/1704/57/4f0f0fadaa2e.png

Shortage in the near future  Grin
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

u got it right.

legendary

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I like this coin, all in!
don't let me down ,Please
there is nothing to be disappointed with pascalcoin. Do you remember the first 10,000 BTC = 1 pizza? whether now has 10,000 BTC feel disappointed? pascal coin under a very experienced team on this situation. Now it's up to you, be a seller or buyer pizza. if we only look at price movements silent now? or we do with the progress pascal coin? if someone who knows what it takes to growth pascalcoin today. promoting a very great coin to everyone. it might be?  Wink Wink

short account is a good idea . look forward more than more new idea show on PASC. and then PASC will be a great coin!
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
New PascalCoin Build 1.5.5

Source code at GitHub:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin

Download windows installer and Linux binaries at SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/

### Build 1.5.5.0 - 2017-04-11

- Corrected fee result on RPC calls as a negative number on "Change key" operations
- Corrected PASCURRENCY value to be limited as a 4 decimal digits on RPC calls
- JSON-RPC method "getaccountoperations" changed: if param "start" is -1, will include pending operations, otherwise not
- Fixed bug: On "getaccountoperations" if an account had a lot of operations (receive tx included) then sometimes app crashed when executing depth search.
  - Note: High depth search is slow because it search always starting from current state, going backwards, in order to return past balance. This can be a slow method on some account with high transactions volume.

good job.
Do I still need change  time zone to make wallet sync ? I' m in asia
Activity: 92
there is nothing to be disappointed with pascalcoin. Do you remember the first 10,000 BTC = 1 pizza? whether now has 10,000 BTC feel disappointed? pascal coin under a very experienced team on this situation. Now it's up to you, be a seller or buyer pizza. if we only look at price movements silent now? or we do with the progress pascal coin? if someone who knows what it takes to growth pascalcoin today. promoting a very great coin to everyone. it might be?  Wink Wink
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
New PascalCoin Build 1.5.5

Source code at GitHub:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin

Download windows installer and Linux binaries at SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/

### Build 1.5.5.0 - 2017-04-11

- Corrected fee result on RPC calls as a negative number on "Change key" operations
- Corrected PASCURRENCY value to be limited as a 4 decimal digits on RPC calls
- JSON-RPC method "getaccountoperations" changed: if param "start" is -1, will include pending operations, otherwise not
- Fixed bug: On "getaccountoperations" if an account had a lot of operations (receive tx included) then sometimes app crashed when executing depth search.
  - Note: High depth search is slow because it search always starting from current state, going backwards, in order to return past balance. This can be a slow method on some account with high transactions volume.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 45
What happen with Suprnova?  My earnings are now nearly 30% of what they were when the pool opened. Anyone else seeing this?

possibly more hash rate, or just luck.

not only luck can play a vital role in this but your effort will lead you to a clear road  Cry :'(map.
Activity: 104

Jump to: