Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 139. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
If you are not in the slack channel, I have posted a prerelease walkthrough video of the PASA Market I have built. It is ready for beta testing and a few slack community members will be testing in the next coming days.

https://youtu.be/m_hej5ZmbPI
incredible wow pascalcoin in a very rapid progress. very impatient society welcomes PASA market. go go go pascalcoin!!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I like the short account of PASC ,it's easy to remember like a bank account .
But i think the Dev group should have more idea to make it become a great coin.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
If you are not in the slack channel, I have posted a prerelease walkthrough video of the PASA Market I have built. It is ready for beta testing and a few slack community members will be testing in the next coming days.

Thanks for building prerelease PASA Market.

Wow great !! Waiting impatiently Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Thanks for building prerelease PASA Market.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I wonder how many would be interested in a Pascal Clone that focuses on CPU-mining? I think that it is possible to clone Pascal Coin/Lite and change it so the GPU and Pool-mining is not profitable. It obviously requires some tests and experiments. But it must be possible.

I believe PASC was originally CPU only, then 3rd party GPU miners were created. Maybe I wrong.

You are right the first month or two Pascal Coin was CPU-mined. Then came GPU-miners and Pools and pushed out the poor CPU-miners. It will happen again and again unless someone find a way to keep them out or to make it less profitable when the hash rate goes up.

Yes.
PascalCoin was CPU only for 2 months (Started August 11, 2016).

The first GPU miner was developed by Vorksholk user on 9-10 October and made free for everyone after few hours

Can you confirm all deposits sent to the Poloniex are safe?

it's major exchange, would be great receive feedback from you.

Can you briefly enlight what exactly happened there? Why deposits aren't shown properly?

They are holding it for a big run again, or are creating issues to panic people to sell lower so pol can buy up and orchestrate a run-up then. They do it all the time.  Grin
Activity: 92

Can you briefly enlight what exactly happened there? Why deposits aren't shown properly?

Sorry. I can't answer this, I'm not Poloniex.

I have no info about issues on source code, so I don't know what could be the issue about deposits. Ask Polo.

hay dev if you plan on making a white paper on the wallet android operating system? it would be amazing.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263

Sorry. I can't answer this, I'm not Poloniex.

I have no info about issues on source code, so I don't know what could be the issue about deposits. Ask Polo.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Crypto mining company | Mining pools
I wonder how many would be interested in a Pascal Clone that focuses on CPU-mining? I think that it is possible to clone Pascal Coin/Lite and change it so the GPU and Pool-mining is not profitable. It obviously requires some tests and experiments. But it must be possible.

I believe PASC was originally CPU only, then 3rd party GPU miners were created. Maybe I wrong.

You are right the first month or two Pascal Coin was CPU-mined. Then came GPU-miners and Pools and pushed out the poor CPU-miners. It will happen again and again unless someone find a way to keep them out or to make it less profitable when the hash rate goes up.

Yes.
PascalCoin was CPU only for 2 months (Started August 11, 2016).

The first GPU miner was developed by Vorksholk user on 9-10 October and made free for everyone after few hours

Activity: 148
Merit: 102

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
i´m mining from nanopool to poloniex, 10 payouts from yesterday NOTHING SHOW ON POLONIEX Huh Huh Huh. Something is wrong whit PASC?  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Just mine directly to your wallet.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
i´m mining from nanopool to poloniex, 10 payouts from yesterday NOTHING SHOW ON POLONIEX Huh Huh Huh. Something is wrong whit PASC?  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

it's polo's issue.

just wait for 1-2 days.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Pascal Coin should be much more expensive. It is very hard to earn and it adds a lot of stress to the GPU and PSU as well. Since I am mining it already killed 4 GPUs and 2 PSUs of mine, using the Claymore miner in mode 'Ethereum + Pascal'.

I don't know if I am the only one experiencing these issues..  Roll Eyes

I will probably consider to only mine Ethereum without Pascal.

It only uses like 20-30 more watts per GPU. If you killed 4 GPUs and 2 PSUs your problem is somewhere else and not with dual mining.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Pascal Coin should be much more expensive. It is very hard to earn and it adds a lot of stress to the GPU and PSU as well. Since I am mining it already killed 4 GPUs and 2 PSUs of mine, using the Claymore miner in mode 'Ethereum + Pascal'.

i'm mining the same way (eth+pasc) for 2 month.
no injuries among gpu's/psu's yet. ☺

5 gpu rig with 2 psu (1000 + 800 W).

maybe u should give more attention to power supply reliability and good cooling system for gpus.
Activity: 102
The Blockchain is the Future!

Activity: 90
Seems a lot of miner join PasclCoin ,It's hard to get 1 PascCoin now!
can't somebody tell me where i can't see the Network Hash Rate of PASC?

http://explorer.pascalcoin.org/
and in the Wallet Tab --> "BlockChain Explorer"
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Seems a lot of miner join PasclCoin ,It's hard to get 1 PascCoin now!
can't somebody tell me where i can't see the Network Hash Rate of PASC?
Activity: 391
aka ...

... could you pls. explain "political butterfly" ?

My intention is more a keeping together,
to improve the Pascal-Innovation.

Wink

Plz   nothing together.

if you want to hype another coin. do it yourself.

we don't like or hate anyone. but plz.....  this is pascal thread.

... it´s nice, 2 be flamed by both sides.

Grin
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
-POS !!  POW sucks, only for big players and they only mine and dump.
POW also leads to centralisation and control look at BTC how much power they have to slow or stop development.

-DON'T use Pascal in your name for the clone, bad to market your coin with that.
-How about C++, same tech but diff code language ?

PoS is also for big players unless there is added some randomness.

But you are right. I also think that almost similiar names are bad and confusing.
Activity: 424
Very interested in this coin.  Im in for a few BTC.

Couple questions:

1. Why does the wallet appear so confusing?  I get that accounts are like addresses, but to get one you need to mine one?   Id like to store 500 or so away and this seems counter productive.

2. Is there a set of instructions for mining with a GTX 1080 farm?   I saw the wallet came with OpenCL miner, and there is a CUDA, but alot of the instructions I read are months old.  Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!
Jump to: