Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 136. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I would like an account also. PM'd the dev but he did not respond. My public key is

3Ghhboto4dZxVvQymRoF1mCFfEmesYgh3MXJuYrCKvWh5pPEbEr2XGQcGVrMDj4B54HozCzUP9z8HNT 6NxoVrCJTp8pqGnApR8tPSe

Thanks in advance for anyone that can spare one.

Cheesy

Account is more expensive than coin! So maybe you should think about to buy one
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Why this doesn't have a market accounts? Even the clone has one.. Any news from the dev or upcoming updates?

I have the impression that the price will jump to 0.00050

Time to invest i think. Volume is better than yesterday and someone is buying low volume at cheap price.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Why this doesn't have a market accounts? Even the clone has one.. Any news from the dev or upcoming updates?

I have the impression that the price will jump to 0.00050
Activity: 18
Hi, i forget my wallet password, am sure of almost 70% of it but can't get it right. i tried multiple time in last 3 days.
I have backup file & my private key. Anything i can do, any idea?
Thanks in advance

Without the wallet password there is nothing you can do. That is the whole point of the password. If you forget the password any accounts and coins in the wallet are untouchable.

But if you have the private key it is possible you can create a new wallet and input the private key and then enter a new password.

So bad, it doesn't have that much, about 104 coin and 2 accounts. For the first time i thank God that all of my coin in trading platform (Polo). If i couldn't figure it out by this week, i think i will delete it and reinstall new one, but i will write the password this time  Cheesy
Thanks for the fast responce
Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Hi, i forget my wallet password, am sure of almost 70% of it but can't get it right. i tried multiple time in last 3 days.
Thanks in advance

Without the wallet password there is nothing you can do. That is the whole point of the password. If you forget the password any accounts and coins in the wallet are untouchable.

But if you have the private key it is possible you can create a new wallet and input the private key and then enter a new password.
Activity: 18
Thanks in advance
legendary
Merit: 1024
I would like an account also. PM'd the dev but he did not respond. My public key is

3Ghhboto4dZxVvQymRoF1mCFfEmesYgh3MXJuYrCKvWh5pPEbEr2XGQcGVrMDj4B54HozCzUP9z8HNT 6NxoVrCJTp8pqGnApR8tPSe

Thanks in advance for anyone that can spare one.

Cheesy
Activity: 341
Anyone have an account they can spare?
My Public key:

JJj2GZDeQnoW4hydHj77XYxs21uEeBQVR7pE18JmZDqByzXQf6oAykZ7svQmxywiyrSE67L3XU2seBe KYGmvBSMRBn5hx6RLiXFGJ62U6MwVRpNPDJMZpfzjKrB3q94gB2rENJqwhKp39wk4CorKFpNsLVZNBL d1gFtwqt4o78WLifLQ7LwjvxpiESNPtQhZU
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
What's the blocktime for pascalcoin?
5 minute blocktime. 2 times faster than the BTC.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
What's the blocktime for pascalcoin?
More exposure of the coin is very crucial to its success.

It is not only about trading , it also has to do with letting more people knowing about the coin and its future plans.

the Developer should consider this in the near future.

Exchanges like Bittrex, and other eastern exchanges with CNY would be of great value.

good luck .
Yes ,Chinese is very rich .PASC can trade on some chinese exchange will be good!

It is important that the currency is used on Chinese stock exchanges and that the Chinese use the Pascala to pay

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
i think pascal move on next day ,,

Hello all
I have a question when pascal will be on bitrx
why pascal need bitrx ? Polo is the biggest exchange in the world.

I agree with you... why Pasc need Bittrex if it is listed on Poloniex? anyway... I think that as much exchanges accept Pasc as better future for all of us  Grin

Polo is now not operating in WA State, which of course has a huge tech industry with the Seattle area.   It's because Polo wouldn't buy a license, according to a WA State rep.  Not sure what the cost is for that. 
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Can we trade PASC account now on an exchange or not yet?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
If PASC hits Bittrex, there will be a huge pump on it and very soon after a successfully operational Accounts trading platform.  Cheesy
Activity: 252

It is not only about trading , it also has to do with letting more people knowing about the coin and its future plans.

Exchanges like Bittrex, and other eastern exchanges with CNY would be of great value.

good luck .
Yes ,Chinese is very rich .PASC can trade on some chinese exchange will be good!
Activity: 256
Merit: 100

good luck .

Hello all

I agree with you... why Pasc need Bittrex if it is listed on Poloniex? anyway... I think that as much exchanges accept Pasc as better future for all of us  Grin

I think that as much exchanges accept Pasc as better future for all of us  Grin

The more the stock market, the better
legendary
Merit: 1011

Hello all

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hello all
Jump to: