Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 154. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

@gaba did you get an account already ?

Cheesy

Unfortunately nothing, not a single one. Happy news is that I yesterday presented Pascal to the group of crypto enthusiasts. Who knows maybe they are buying today Smiley

I strongly encourage all who believe in this project, it would be nice to donate. Do not be afraid. Developer needs your support.
Activity: 493
Looks like PASC hit a bottom at poloniex at 0.00012 and is only going up from here. Thoughts?

who knows?

but i can say for sure that after such great dump we can expect growth.

Big dump or not this coin still has volume and that is what matters. Once there is an easy way to sell acounts then all of thoses coins will come off of Polinex. I for one am not buying account over the counter. The price is usually way to high.

On a side note pretty much the whole supply is sitting on polinex right now.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Looks like PASC hit a bottom at poloniex at 0.00012 and is only going up from here. Thoughts?

still cheap

buy more
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

who knows?

but i can say for sure that after such great dump we can expect growth.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
Thanks for info about Poloniex's account ;-)
Activity: 309
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
To me it seems like something is very wrong when a coin based on openness and p2p anyway has around 88% of all the generated coins collected in only one single account. Account number 86646-64 holds right now 6,051,085 PascalCoins.

I suppose it is done in a legal way but it doesn't seems right. And it also makes me wonder about who are trading with whom when the daily traded volume on Poloniex is around 900,000 Pasc.

I blame no one I just wonder how it all works

Cheers!

Account 86646-64 is Account from Poloniex - Is Account 86646-64.0
And the Accounts from the Users is: 86646-64.xxxxxx, 86646-64.yyyyy, 86646-64.zzzzzz, 86646-64.gggggg, so on.....

Activity: 574
To me it seems like something is very wrong when a coin based on openness and p2p anyway has around 88% of all the generated coins collected in only one single account. Account number 86646-64 holds right now 6,051,085 PascalCoins.
Cheers!

That's account from biggest mining pool - Suprnova.

that is poloniex account
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Cheers!

That's account from biggest mining pool - Suprnova.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102

I suppose it is done in a legal way but it doesn't seems right. And it also makes me wonder about who are trading with whom when the daily traded volume on Poloniex is around 900,000 Pasc.

I blame no one I just wonder how it all works

Cheers!
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
PASC got some good and favourable media coverage at

merkle.com: https://themerkle.com/pascalcoin-is-a-cryptocurrency-with-a-deletable-blockchain/
&
thenextweb.com: https://thenextweb.com/finance/2017/02/28/new-cryptocurrency-allows-delete-blockchain/

It is trading now at a really cheap price even though the total amount on sell book is under 2M
Whales & smart traders will soon spot the opportunities, PASC will move up a lot from 13k sats

It has been simply overshadowed by other coins capturing the spotlight in the recent days,
PASC is still a very innovative and unique proposal, young , low cap and low emission coin.

Some good profits from recent rises will flow back into PASC in the next altcoin rally Roll Eyes

my opinion – holders should wait for years to get real profit.

patience – is the main rule of the game.
true

There was no reason to create a deletable blockchain, whereas earlier coins had been working with no blockchain or no fees at all ! like with the tangle technology for example.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Thanks for fix this - - Added a jobs buffer for miners. This will allow to submit old job solutions (limited buffer). (Fix the "tx" issue)
Like old good days before the Polo enter)
PASC just great
Activity: 574

How much for one account? You should have earned serious money from PASC addresses, it is decent and profitable business. Biggest account seller?

... biggest thread SPAMMER I´d say - there is another thread 4 this kind of action

lol you just want freebies, if you ain't got money how is it my problem
Activity: 391
aka ...

How much for one account? You should have earned serious money from PASC addresses, it is decent and profitable business. Biggest account seller?

... biggest thread SPAMMER I´d say - there is another thread 4 this kind of action
Activity: 245
updated accounts left for sale

Activity: 391
aka ...
PascalCoin Build 1.5.2

This build fixes some important bugs and also allows a better network operations performance

Full source code at GitHub:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin

Compiled binares for Linux and Windows Wallet Installer at SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/

### Build 1.5.2.0 - 2017-03-03

- Added a jobs buffer for miners. This will allow to submit old job solutions (limited buffer). (Fix the "tx" issue)
- Miner jobs will not be sent every time a transaction is received, thet will be buffered and sent every few seconds (Fix the "tx" issue)
- Better network performance, allowing more operations and nodes thanks to buffering before relaying
- Daemon: Allow select on ini file how many connections can handle
- Fixed a locking when deleting connections

... well, I ´ll do some testing again.

It ´ll take a few days, because my data center is on the move.

THX 4 the account donation 2 the unknown spender (maybe supernova pool ?)

@gaba did you get an account already ?

Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
PascalCoin Build 1.5.2

This build fixes some important bugs and also allows a better network operations performance

Full source code at GitHub:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin

Compiled binares for Linux and Windows Wallet Installer at SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/

### Build 1.5.2.0 - 2017-03-03

- Added a jobs buffer for miners. This will allow to submit old job solutions (limited buffer). (Fix the "tx" issue)
- Miner jobs will not be sent every time a transaction is received, thet will be buffered and sent every few seconds (Fix the "tx" issue)
- Better network performance, allowing more operations and nodes thanks to buffering before relaying
- Daemon: Allow select on ini file how many connections can handle
- Fixed a locking when deleting connections

Great work Albert, thanks again! This is a really big update for miners...before the work would get restarted everytime a new tx was added, now this works more like bitcoin. 
Activity: 686
updated accounts left for sale

I'd be buying some more come sunday any chance you could reserve my picks
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
true value is here.  Grin

PASC+PASA is next big thing. 

pasc shall stand among big players.
Jump to: