Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 156. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
Instead of buying PASA I decided to go for a donation to the developer.

B90701000D460100070000004434303043303844353133394645463535393837

If someone has a surplus of account I'd be happy to accept them for the promotion of Pascal in my local community.

My pub key:

3GhhbovMpWJkZFbqCSHcWpWuimVuxPokupF6uEBUu56UEaP9Gnui9Q5YTL4t1MD6jnzuMUgzvPxFKJY 2cTGw6W785vTE7DQQgQrAj2

I've got one from @BrunoS.

Thank you

I wish to inform you that I have not received single PASA after my donation. I'm a bit disappointed but that's OK. What worries me is that other donations are practically non-existent. If the community wants to success that must change.

Hi @gaba ,

I´m very sorry 4 you !

Sorry, I´m not an eary adoptor, who can give an account away - I´m glad some nice guy donated me one.

still selling pascal accounts pm me 4 digit accounts

... you should be ashamed - US$ 5,- each you earned with all your sold accounts ?

I hope you made a 50000 PASC Donation 2 the DEV and the project, greedy Guy !

Cheesy
Activity: 686
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 615
Activity: 89
https://i.imgur.com/uEnAdZu.png
I did get about 2 PASC since this morning (I did switch zcash (on coinotron) this morning too when I didn't see any PASC).
Isn't there anything to do with nano?
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

If someone has a surplus of account I'd be happy to accept them for the promotion of Pascal in my local community.

My pub key:

3GhhbovMpWJkZFbqCSHcWpWuimVuxPokupF6uEBUu56UEaP9Gnui9Q5YTL4t1MD6jnzuMUgzvPxFKJY 2cTGw6W785vTE7DQQgQrAj2

Thank you

I wish to inform you that I have not received single PASA after my donation. I'm a bit disappointed but that's OK. What worries me is that other donations are practically non-existent. If the community wants to success that must change.

I'll send you one later when I get home
Activity: 574
still selling pascal accounts pm me 4 digit accounts
Activity: 249

My pub key:

Thank you

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It doesn't seem to work with coinotron?
I've mined all night, with an estimated coin/day of about 9.7, but no rewards, neither confirmed or unconfirmed. Is that right?

... nearly all block go 2 the cheaters.

Cry

maybe even every wallet supporting client connections (open NAT port 4004) would help, but there are only a few (compared 2 the greedy people) supporting the network ...

any why is that you are calling them cheaters? (I'm new here)

nanopool has found a way to steal blocks found by other pools.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I've mined all night, with an estimated coin/day of about 9.7, but no rewards, neither confirmed or unconfirmed. Is that right?

Cry

maybe even every wallet supporting client connections (open NAT port 4004) would help, but there are only a few (compared 2 the greedy people) supporting the network ...

any why is that you are calling them cheaters? (I'm new here)
aka ...

Cry

aka ...
how about pascal sir ? Smiley is there good news from here?

just some cross information

Sorry I dont trust github now. Here is the scenario:

a. bug 1 can be fix by bug 3.
b. bug 2 can be fix by coding the existing getblocktemplate (there are many)
c. bug 3 if will be coded, you'll need at least 40 rigs to run a test so you'll need a big miner whos willing to lend his services
  1. run scenario at even (18 honest and 18 evil) and see how will the sbh protection will react
  2. run 1 big evil (1 miner and 1 evil supernode) with more than 51% hashrate on the network. less 49 percent honest and record how sbh protection          react
  3. run 2 big evil (2 miner and 2 evil supernode) with at least 66% hashrate and see how sbh protection reacts.
  4. run majority evil but smaller hashrate and how see sbh will react.
*if in all scenarios, honest masternode is not corrupted then your good to go.

c. set a hardfork block number
  1. after the hardfork block previous wallet version cannot connect
  2. (my banning and lock down proposal) after hardfork block, disallow transactions until let say 250 blocks forward, only block rewards will be accepted. the wallet will take a snapshot of all accounts and track all movement of all cheater accounts and store those banaccounts.db(encrypt it, superencrypt).
  3. after 250 blocks tx can now proceed normally.

d. after a week or two release a new wallet as hardfork wallet is code heavy.
e. smile.

The dev already stated at slack that he won't going to fix it, it's by design like this.

The code is too new, it's a paradise for exploiters/cheaters

pls. make your own guesses

Roll Eyes
Coinotron is running, I'm hashing on it now.
Switching to test. Will let it run through the night.. I've only got a GTX1070 but still fun and interesting Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Coinotron is running, I'm hashing on it now.
I could try out coinotron if it's ready... i've got an account there. Is it ready? is @poolmn connected/owner of coinotron?
Activity: 314
We've disabled the pool currently as we see problems with the wallet hogging memory, cpu and also orphan blocks as well as work restarts. We'll investigate and eventually re-enable

The work restarts are normal and will be worked out by the Dev this week. Are you running the latest wallet?

Yes, but the wallet uses more than 8 gb RAM after about 24h and also the chain seems to "reorganize" itself sometimes. We're observing the logs now if this issue comes from the network or from our side.
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
We've disabled the pool currently as we see problems with the wallet hogging memory, cpu and also orphan blocks as well as work restarts. We'll investigate and eventually re-enable

The work restarts are normal and will be worked out by the Dev this week. Are you running the latest wallet?
Jump to: