Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 157. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
We've disabled the pool currently as we see problems with the wallet hogging memory, cpu and also orphan blocks as well as work restarts. We'll investigate and eventually re-enable
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey folks I've seen that www.coinotron.com added this coin as well, it woud be cool if some of you guys could switch over to that pool as well
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
nanopool added a public key field in the settings and table accounts at the bottom of the page.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
updated accounts left for sale

What is the going rate for accounts?  Polinex really did a disservice to this coin.  I feel sorry for those that bought over a dollar.
it is a trading, man. Pascal was very funny, but too dangerous.
Activity: 493
updated accounts left for sale

What is the going rate for accounts?  Polinex really did a disservice to this coin.  I feel sorry for those that bought over a dollar.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
why about the tittle ? what happen ?
i feel pascal very good but why it can happen?
Activity: 441
Merit: 252

Perfect! Thanks!
Am I correct to presume that if i want to have some sort of index to keep track of the transactions manually, the payload has to be hex (or blank of course)? Can I put the payment address as "284137-64.0001" and keep "0001" as an private/manual index and pair it with "suprnova" on a list I keep myself? I don't have to add "0x" in front? As in "0x0001"

You can either remove it completely or just put any Hex string in there. Yes, without 0x

This is gold. Really useful tip for those of us analytical types. You should document this.
legendary
@ocminer
At Feb 26th I transfered about 13 PASC (13.19803769) from suprnova to my account, but I had a payload defined ("suprnova"), so address: "284137-64.suprnova".
That failed, and I've come to understand it should be only hex if any at all...

The transaction on suprnova says TX: ERR_payloadnohex and no my PASC seems to be nowhere.. How can I get them back?

Yes of course, it's already back in your account
Perfect! Thanks!
Am I correct to presume that if i want to have some sort of index to keep track of the transactions manually, the payload has to be hex (or blank of course)? Can I put the payment address as "284137-64.0001" and keep "0001" as an private/manual index and pair it with "suprnova" on a list I keep myself? I don't have to add "0x" in front? As in "0x0001"

You can either remove it completely or just put any Hex string in there. Yes, without 0x
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/uEnAdZu.png
@ocminer
At Feb 26th I transfered about 13 PASC (13.19803769) from suprnova to my account, but I had a payload defined ("suprnova"), so address: "284137-64.suprnova".

The transaction on suprnova says TX: ERR_payloadnohex and no my PASC seems to be nowhere.. How can I get them back?

Perfect! Thanks!
legendary
@ocminer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/uEnAdZu.png
@ocminer

Activity: 906
Merit: 507
people want accounts, so they want to solo mine.  Pascal coin incentivizes solo mining for this reason.  Otherwise, the pools keep the accounts...they may give out some here and there, but they are getting a majority of them and can make a huge profit from that...why wouldn't the miners want to help themselves? 
That's understandable but with the hashrate now again the only ppl getting accounts are big miners so we just shifted the money to big miners and the only way to still get a account is to buy them claymore has dual mining without solo support so all those miners are not leaving pools to try to solo mine I'm a miner and do it for a hobby I look at this from all different ways

You can get accounts for free on suprnova and pool.mn in case you didn't notice yet Smiley

And regarding your other question, no, nothing has to be removed from the pool at all.
Thank You ocminer I was just a little confused as to why a bounty was set up for a solo miner when to me it seems the hashrate is way to high to solo so what I was trying to get at is you took the account problem and help solve it also you got sgminer running at a higher hashrate than the original miner and also where setting up a pool before nano jumped in and tried to steal the spot light so from what I see a bounty should have been paid to you and not a solo miner that I dont think anyone is using or going to use except for big miners that are going to want money for accounts 
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Hi @adaseb

Its been a while since I've followed this thread and PascalCoin.

I need to know if PascalCoin Version 1.5.1 is stable and bug free and the time-drift have been fixed? I'm the dev of Pascal Lite and people are getting really upset about the time-drift situation.

Its hard to diagnose because the difficulty is very large and I can't solo mine this coin anymore.

If you would be a real DEV, I guess you should know - what ist your Intention here - cloning code - LoL ?

Tongue

Yes with the developers permission I've launched a Pascal clone coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpasl-pascal-lite-the-future-is-almost-here-1773026

The community do not need another "shit-clone" without coding competence !

Cheesy

PASC has a solid underlying tech but its not operational as of yet. U may buy now or wait for march, 9 and make one single lump buy in a range between 0.00005296 - 0.0000274. Thats it, lads. As long as btc is itching to retest the lower bound of 3-years old parabolic arc, altcoin orderbooks will be colored red. And theres nothing u can do about it, so keep bitching about ur preliminary pascal buy.

coin will rise for sure: there is only one problem with limited accounts access for new adopters.

so stop whining and be calm. ☺
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Hi @adaseb

Its been a while since I've followed this thread and PascalCoin.

I need to know if PascalCoin Version 1.5.1 is stable and bug free and the time-drift have been fixed? I'm the dev of Pascal Lite and people are getting really upset about the time-drift situation.

Its hard to diagnose because the difficulty is very large and I can't solo mine this coin anymore.

If you would be a real DEV, I guess you should know - what ist your Intention here - cloning code - LoL ?

Tongue

Yes with the developers permission I've launched a Pascal clone coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpasl-pascal-lite-the-future-is-almost-here-1773026

The community do not need another "shit-clone" without coding competence !

Cheesy

PASC has a solid underlying tech but its not operational as of yet. U may buy now or wait for march, 9 and make one single lump buy in a range between 0.00005296 - 0.0000274. Thats it, lads. As long as btc is itching to retest the lower bound of 3-years old parabolic arc, altcoin orderbooks will be colored red. And theres nothing u can do about it, so keep bitching about ur preliminary pascal buy.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
There is no payload - leave it blank. Just use your account number.

This is the first time i got my own pascal account from suprnova.. Thanks ocminer

By the way since this is the first time i have my own.. Where do i find the payload number? I just want to get my few pascal from polo, but in withdrawal option, they ask me my account and the payload.. I don't know where to find it in my wallet.. Thanks for somebody who want to help me..  Smiley

+A1
Thanks mate Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
There is no payload - leave it blank. Just use your account number.

This is the first time i got my own pascal account from suprnova.. Thanks ocminer

By the way since this is the first time i have my own.. Where do i find the payload number? I just want to get my few pascal from polo, but in withdrawal option, they ask me my account and the payload.. I don't know where to find it in my wallet.. Thanks for somebody who want to help me..  Smiley
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

Activity: 391
aka ...
obtaining valid Blockchain

even that again

I´m a littlebit afraid, someday my PASC belong 2 the wrong chain, as we had this b4 with hashes @supern .

http://explorer.pascalcoin.org/ = 504 btw .

Cry
aka ...

I used pascal wallet on ubuntu . I don't know what was the problem but I tried pascal wallet on windows 10 and now my pubkey has been accepted on suprnova . Smiley

just another thing, 2 take a deep look into ...

I want to propose a lockdown on cheaters account number like how a bank does. we'll close and he cant touch it forever after the release of the new wallet. Also, update must be mandatory as previous wallet will be denied connections. If you agree. Also, are you looking at the timestamp altering techniques of these ninjas?

... according 2 my view, only the +51% Node rulez,
no matter what the others have in chain ^^.

Roll Eyes
aka ...
Before we start the crowdfunding for the Crytopia listing, I want to get the code fixed first. Because even though nobody time cheats anymore people are still constantly mad and somebody is flooding the Payload messages during transactions with hate and threats.

Sometime this week when I have some free time i'll update our wallet to the latest 1.5.1 version.

After that I will get in touch will Albert and come up with a solution to get the time-drift issue fixed once and for all.

... sorry Dude - you are just a copy-cat and no coder - but who ever likes this kind of coin ^^

Tongue

Shhh. STFU if you have nothing good to say.

Some of us may help on this. I just hate when there is visible timestamp altering but adaseb is denying it. run a miner and compare the timestamp of the nonces you find and compare it to the timestamp of the published blocks. observe.

I looked at the code you posted above, however how do I call the nodes every 5000ms to get the nodecall.timestamp.

I enabled the "issues" on my Github.

https://github.com/adaseb/PascalLite

If you guys help me fix the code I can have the new wallet published faster.
Jump to: