Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 158. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Account sending is now active on Suprnova:

https://i.imgur.com/gloPIeu.png

Once you've set your pubkey, and since free accounts are limited due to very low hash on the pool the following algo is running:

dude! i get this error. Failed to update your account: Invalid payment ID !

I get this error too ...   Failed to update your account: Invalid payment ID !

What's the key you're trying to set?

I used pascal wallet on ubuntu . I don't know what was the problem but I tried pascal wallet on windows 10 and now my pubkey has been accepted on suprnova . Smiley
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Hi @adaseb

Its been a while since I've followed this thread and PascalCoin.

I need to know if PascalCoin Version 1.5.1 is stable and bug free and the time-drift have been fixed? I'm the dev of Pascal Lite and people are getting really upset about the time-drift situation.

Its hard to diagnose because the difficulty is very large and I can't solo mine this coin anymore.

If you would be a real DEV, I guess you should know - what ist your Intention here - cloning code - LoL ?

Tongue

Yes with the developers permission I've launched a Pascal clone coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpasl-pascal-lite-the-future-is-almost-here-1773026

The community do not need another "shit-clone" without coding competence !

Cheesy

Although I find the tone a bit harsh, I support that statement.
Why a forked shit clone?
Why don't you contribute to the existing project?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Once you've set your pubkey, and since free accounts are limited due to very low hash on the pool the following algo is running:

If you've mined more than 50 PASC, you'll get an account.

If accounts from this round are left (very likely) you'll get an account if you've mined more than 25 PASC:

If again accounts are left from this giveaway round, you'll get an account if you've mined more than 10 PASC

If STILL accounts are left you now get an account if you've mined more than 5 PASC.

The first round will be manually verified and starts within 24h.

After this initial giveaway is done, you'll get an account automatically everytime you've mined more than 20 PASC. This is not yet set in stone, the original plan was that if the pool hashrate is high enough and if the pool gets enough accounts, I'd lower that limit down to 1 PASC or something reasonable so that everyone gets their free accounts. However, I'm still extremely disappointed how this all turned out, so i'm unsure what will be happening.

What's the key you're trying to set?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/gloPIeu.png

If you've mined more than 50 PASC, you'll get an account.

If accounts from this round are left (very likely) you'll get an account if you've mined more than 25 PASC:

If again accounts are left from this giveaway round, you'll get an account if you've mined more than 10 PASC

If STILL accounts are left you now get an account if you've mined more than 5 PASC.

The first round will be manually verified and starts within 24h.

After this initial giveaway is done, you'll get an account automatically everytime you've mined more than 20 PASC. This is not yet set in stone, the original plan was that if the pool hashrate is high enough and if the pool gets enough accounts, I'd lower that limit down to 1 PASC or something reasonable so that everyone gets their free accounts. However, I'm still extremely disappointed how this all turned out, so i'm unsure what will be happening.

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
Instead of buying PASA I decided to go for a donation to the developer.

B90701000D460100070000004434303043303844353133394645463535393837

If someone has a surplus of account I'd be happy to accept them for the promotion of Pascal in my local community.

My pub key:

3GhhbovMpWJkZFbqCSHcWpWuimVuxPokupF6uEBUu56UEaP9Gnui9Q5YTL4t1MD6jnzuMUgzvPxFKJY 2cTGw6W785vTE7DQQgQrAj2

I've already got one from @BrunoS.

Thank you

... great action - my respect !

Cheesy
Activity: 249
Instead of buying PASA I decided to go for a donation to the developer.

B90701000D460100070000004434303043303844353133394645463535393837

If someone has a surplus of account I'd be happy to accept them for the promotion of Pascal in my local community.

My pub key:

3GhhbovMpWJkZFbqCSHcWpWuimVuxPokupF6uEBUu56UEaP9Gnui9Q5YTL4t1MD6jnzuMUgzvPxFKJY 2cTGw6W785vTE7DQQgQrAj2

I've got one from @BrunoS.

Thank you
aka ...
Hi @Aktor ,

Hi to all,
I install the new wallet but when insert my pass to send some pasc it seems it doesn't recognize it.What can I do to send pascs?I did tried just to install the wallet and wait until it download the hole chain and again it didn't wont to accept it.could someone help me....?

you are right, 2 PUSH this.

... I can confirm this BUG (on v1.5.0).

Let´s wait 4 a statement of @PascalCoin.

I did tried it with v1.4 but without success  Undecided

It seems, the problem is somewhere (win) in the directory structure - it is not only sitting in program-path but even in user path °°°

Wink
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Guys any problems on the pool ? Only 0.99% fee, we distribute accounts as well.. Please spread some hash over:

https://pool.mn/pasc

Yesterday a half-hour mined, but no worker became active. My miner showed hashrate and everything in order. But in the pool was nothing displayed.
Activity: 147
Hi @Aktor ,

Hi to all,
I install the new wallet but when insert my pass to send some pasc it seems it doesn't recognize it.What can I do to send pascs?I did tried just to install the wallet and wait until it download the hole chain and again it didn't wont to accept it.could someone help me....?

I did tried it with v1.4 but without success  Undecided
aka ...
Guys any problems on the pool ? Only 0.99% fee, we distribute accounts as well.. Please spread some hash over:

are you sure, not 2 suffer the same (cheat) ?

and once again an orphaned block @supern - never happens @nanop ^^

They just don't display it Wink

... you are just 2 kind, honest man !

Wink
Activity: 314

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

They just don't display it Wink
aka ...

what about the guys claiming lost PASC in "operations" - did they get them back ?

Huh
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
what do you think guys PASCAL it will be pump again? now volume and buy orders too low is it rise again?

sure it will some day.
aka ...
Hi @Aktor ,

Hi to all,

what do you think guys PASCAL it will be pump again? now volume and buy orders too low is it rise again?

... maybe whales throw some BTC after their loss.

This is the first time, I have 2 admit, it would have been better, if the DEV had earned some money with his coin - just 2 keep the coding on.
Keep in Mind Folks, here has been no premine, nore ICO.

Wink PanneKopp

P.S. better be careful with updates ^^
Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
Activity: 147
Hi to all,
aka ...
Hi @adaseb

I need to know if PascalCoin Version 1.5.1 is stable and bug free and the time-drift have been fixed? I'm the dev of Pascal Lite and people are getting really upset about the time-drift situation.

Its hard to diagnose because the difficulty is very large and I can't solo mine this coin anymore.

If you would be a real DEV, I guess you should know - what ist your Intention here - cloning code - LoL ?

Tongue

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpasl-pascal-lite-the-future-is-almost-here-1773026

The community do not need another "shit-clone" without coding competence !

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Hi @adaseb

Tongue

aka ...
Hi @adaseb

Tongue
Jump to: