Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 165. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Depositing and withdrawal is temporarily disabled in polo,.. what happen to polo? anyone here have an idea?

It could be because Nano is finding all the blocks.  We need miners to move to other pools, such as suprnova!

You can trade as well in other exchange - Cryptopia.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
... yeah, still strange behavior.

Polo getting even more (percent of all coins), the accounts with 1, 500 or even 5000 PASC are getting less.

Fare well.

Cheesy PanneKopp
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Depositing and withdrawal is temporarily disabled in polo,.. what happen to polo? anyone here have an idea?

It could be because Nano is finding all the blocks.  We need miners to move to other pools, such as suprnova!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
I have been mining for days with no block. Any chance someone has an extra account I could get. If not I guess I'll just have to sell all my coins and move on. Pub address is -
3GhhboomWTCboJciMsff4jAsFcqi4A6rVuyk1BeQkSabt92LtG9A4HojbxNSXPLQwzPVJmA2TjTTwY3 3Cm4MJFTBZB5gYHfLCCahRK

Thank you

Don't buy an account. Wait until pools manage to give the accounts to miners.
Activity: 444
This coin was 1000 sat before polo.  With probably 2 btc you would get 40 btc worth of coins now.

Most of the time we really don't know which altcoin will give us x10 or x20 profit with our investment. Lucky are those who believe in PASC from the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I have been mining for days with no block. Any chance someone has an extra account I could get. If not I guess I'll just have to sell all my coins and move on. Pub address is -
3GhhboomWTCboJciMsff4jAsFcqi4A6rVuyk1BeQkSabt92LtG9A4HojbxNSXPLQwzPVJmA2TjTTwY3 3Cm4MJFTBZB5gYHfLCCahRK

Thank you

Or... Or actually buy one? *SMH*
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can someone please give me an account?

My public key:

3Ghhboph5poBSp9CJXjSaJhTT5SNkF2tn7fjS26Ywsy6UHz4TTxAbY6Pof5Djz5DEgBBPebNzXtR2vd 1ph4nxDEBcWmFPyNogfXoP7

Thanks  Smiley

Would be really great if someone could help me with this  Smiley
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
No receiving 2 payment from nanopool on poloniex , anyone with this same issue ? .
yes, I have 9 deposits not showing for over 8 hours now. I have lost an entire day of trading now  Lips sealed

there is a great chain of transactions pending from nano to polo.

maybe urs are among them.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Thank you
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
No receiving 2 payment from nanopool on poloniex , anyone with this same issue ? .
yes, I have 9 deposits not showing for over 8 hours now. I have lost an entire day of trading now  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
This coin was 1000 sat before polo.  With probably 2 btc you would get 40 btc worth of coins now.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
If you say so, must be true then. It don't bother me though.

Holding for the long, no matter what.

That's a cliche. In the meantime btc got to $1,153.23. Wait a year and goes to 1.500$+, while Pascal sinks in the abyss some more.
It was a trap for investors,  a greedy game. Do you realise how much they made? This coin was pumped beyond any imaginable hight.

That's a cliche. In the meantime btc got to $1,153.23. Wait a year and goes to 1.500$+, while Pascal sinks in the abyss some more.
It was a trap for investors,  a greedy game. Do you realise how much they made? This coin was pumped beyond any imaginable hight.
No, If you want to see 10x again not Cool

Right now I have minus 4x with this amazing coin. I am sure there are many more who would love to throw it to the trash.
Activity: 378
What miner and settings are you using to get that much from a 1080? I'm using suprnova's recommenced sgminer and I only get about 1100.

I'm not at home right now so I can't tell you the exact clock rate, but I only increased the core clock with +150 compared to stock on an Asus GTX 1080 Strix Gaming. I increased power limit and voltage as well, since I don't need to care about electricity. I used Nicehash's Excavator on Nanopool.
What miner and settings are you using to get that much from a 1080? I'm using suprnova's recommenced sgminer and I only get about 1100.

Does anyone know the current hash rate for R9 Fury? I'm mining with a GTX 1080 at about 1340 H/s, would two Fury's match that or should I mine something else with those instead?

I got a good price on two Fury Nitro's so I went for it.

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
No, If you want to see 10x again not Cool

Other exchanges wont be a use for pascal coin right now. Maybe with updates the price would go higher. But not with exchanges because its already on the biggest one.
Jump to: